Chiron Marketing Solutions Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 15 reviews

3.8
  1. "Embarrassing company"

I worked at Chiron Marketing Solutions

Pros

None. They are an absolutely dreadful company that expect long hours to be put in doing derogatory work. A must avoid

Cons

Complete scum whose only means of making money is conning naive old people into signing up for charity subscriptions etc. Horrendous pay and cringeworthy motivational exercises in the morning.

Chiron Marketing Solutions2018-02-07
    • "Comfortable and friendly work environment."

Former Employee - Team Leader in Glasgow, Scotland

I worked at Chiron Marketing Solutions part-time for more than a year

Pros

Work environment is extremely appealing. Those in the tiers above you are willing to invest their insights and experience in you. Gives a hands-on exprience of what street-selling actually entails.

Cons

The job listings online are misleading. Some transparency would be appreciated. Excessively long work hours and if no sales are made no income is gained.

Advice to Management

Management are friendly and approachable people. Enjoyed my time at the company, and helped me to ''come out of my shell''. Possibly be more upfront about the actual job on online lisitings.

Chiron Marketing Solutions2017-10-15
    • "Glamourised pyramid selling"

I worked at Chiron Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

... ? If you enjoy hanging around drafty shopping centres for 8 hours a day, 6 days a week trying to fool old people into buying a charity subscription packages so you can make your 10 pound commission then look no further! You can also advance quite quickly (apparently)... because people are constantly leaving to go elsewhere and make actual money.

Cons

- 100% commission based so no actual pay e.g. slavery. - If you don't work 6 days a week, you are viewed as "not commited". - Weird American 'team building' excercises to pump you up before a long day of rejection, failure, defeat and depression. - I enjoy feeding myself/keeping a roof over my head/paying my bills and this job didn't allow me to do that.

Advice to Management

Maybe try and be honest with interviewees about the wages (or lack thereof) as opposed to hiding it till you're on your first day "in the field". I understand that you are all about "self starters" and "hardworking go-getters" but I don't think it's completely unreasonable to ask for a fair day's pay for a fair day's work.

Chiron Marketing Solutions2017-02-14

"An incredible Life changing experience!"

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Chiron Marketing Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love working here, it's competitive, motivational and grows you as a person and massively grows your confidence and belief in what you can achieve!

Cons

The only challenges are the ones you make for yourself. You have to work hard and spending time learning from the best

Advice to Management

Keep up the high level of coaching

Chiron Marketing Solutions2016-05-10

"Don't know why I wasn't working here all along"

Current Employee - Team Leader in Glasgow, Scotland

Pros

Uncapped earnings Progression to management when you put the work in with great support from the rest of the team and massive encouragement from the owner (Rob). Love coming in everyday to a fun and fulfilling environment! Would never look back to any previous roles I had before. The ability to travel and meet loads of other successful owners, leaders etc. The recognition when you do well and the help with any...

Cons

I honestly can't think of one con in the business I am experiencing. To reiterate, I don't know why I wasn't doing this before now

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! I love it here!

Chiron Marketing Solutions2016-05-10
    • "The most enjoyable and encouraging experience I've had yet."

Current Employee - Sales Team Leader in Glasgow, Scotland

Pros

Uncapped earnings and the opportunity to progress when the work is put in! Also the ability to travel and the constant self improvement that comes naturally with the role. I love coming in everyday to such a great atmosphere and ambitious group of people.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, honestly! I've never been so happy and fulfilled in any role I've held before, so I couldn't complain!

Advice to Management

To the manager (Rob) continue to grow this business because more people should have the opportunity to develop as I have, keep doing what you're doing!

"Fast learning curve"

Current Employee - Trainee Sales in Glasgow, Scotland

Pros

Learnt a lot and been promoted twice in the short time I've been here, great support and education in order to help me do what I've done so far.

Cons

Parking is restricted in the city centre, however the office is right next to central station which helps a lot

Advice to Management

Thanks so much for the support, couldn't have achieved what I already have without you guys!

Chiron Marketing Solutions2016-04-03

April 8, 2016CEO

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences! We're so pleased to hear that you've felt supported during your time with us so far, and hope you continue to thrive!

"Commission only - Avoid"

Former Employee - "Team Leader" in Glasgow, Scotland

I worked at Chiron Marketing Solutions

Pros

Can't think of any. Great place when the manager (Rob) is making money.

Cons

Very unprofessional. Only seem to be promoted past the flimsy title of "Team Leader" if you have personal relations with the manager, it seems. A lot of hard work for very little pay of

Advice to Management

Stop playing favourites.

Chiron Marketing Solutions2016-05-08

"Great training and development"

Current Employee - Graduate Trainee Manager in Glasgow, Scotland

I have been working at Chiron Marketing Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

One to one coaching and a very supportive environment, been here only a few months now and I've developed in both knowledge and confidence.

Cons

Nothing major that I can think of, the hours can be a little bit tougher than your 9-5 but I feel it's worth it.

Advice to Management

Don't stop doing what you're doing, international trips were awesome, so more of those maybe.

Chiron Marketing Solutions2016-03-04

March 25, 2016CEO

Thank you for sharing your experiences! It's great to hear that you are making the most of all the opportunities we offer, we have some great travel opportunities in the pipeline so hopefully you'll be able to get involved with these! thanks again.

• "Fast paced but rewarding"

Current Employee - Graduate Trainee Manager in Glasgow, Scotland

Pros

Friendly team and management, everyone wants you to do well which is a nice environment to be a part of.

Cons

Nothing really, i have an hour commute everyday to get to the office, would prefer to not have that.

Advice to Management

Don't stop the one to one coaching, it's very helpful.

Chiron Marketing Solutions2016-03-04

March 25, 2016CEO

Thank you for your review. We are so proud of everyone here at Chiron Marketing Solutions and the friendly community we have developed so your feedback means a lot to us. We wish you all the best for the rest of 2016!

Found 15 reviews