Chloe + Isabel Independent Merchandiser Reviews | Glassdoor

Independent Merchandiser

4.8
Chantel Waterbury
1 Rating

Pros
  • Recruiting is not required; beautiful jewelry designs; wonderful training opportunities; a positive, supportive culture (in 11 reviews)

• Work from home on your own schedule (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • I am not too much of a social butterfly, nor do I frequent social media too often (in 7 reviews)

• It's just another direct sales company - nothing "con" about it (in 6 reviews)

"Independent Merchandiser"

Current Freelancer - Independent Merchandiser in Chicago, IL
    Current Freelancer - Independent Merchandiser in Chicago, IL

Pros

Very positive + professional company. There is ongoing support + collaboration with the company, regional managers, + merchandisers throughout the country. Very positive, encouraging, + empowering community!

Cons

It is an Independent Sales Position therefore, you are able to create a flexible schedule on your terms. Salary may be inconsistent month to month but that comes with the territory. Beyond that, I only have positive things to say about the company!

Advice to Management

N/A
    They offer a lot of training, weekly webinars, and ongoing support.

"Chloe + Isabel Merchandiser"

Current Freelancer - Independent Merchandiser in Hampton, VA
    Current Freelancer - Independent Merchandiser in Hampton, VA

I have been working at Chloe + Isabel (Less than a year)

Pros

The technology for online pop-up shop works well. With what I am doing I am satisfied.

Cons

The company has so far had a history of sending wrong or damaged items to my customers for every pop-up I have had, which is inconvenient overall. One customer was charged twice.

Advice to Management

Reconsider compensation and improve customer follow-up options. Also finding ways to sell more through ecommerce and social media would also be nice since there is a strong potential there.