KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 182 of over 193 reviews

4.0
Chobani Founder & CEO Hamdi Ulukaya
Hamdi Ulukaya
Pros
  • "free yogurt, casual office environment(in 15 reviews)

• "Great benefits and you get paid weakly(in 12 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Long hours, sometimes a very, very fast paste environment(in 8 reviews)

• "Could have had better work/life balance(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Great Company with amazing values

Jun 14, 2021 - Business Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

You will gain so much experience from the start, and have a lot of opportunities to contribute. It is a very open communication culture from all levels of leadership which can be rare! Chobani does a wonderful job of giving back and producing quality food which helps motivate you to do well for this company. If you have the opportunity to work here, take it!

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but having experience going into a job here is helpful as the company is for self-starters and there is no formal training. Most your training will be on the job.

3 people found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition

It's always so meaningful to hear that someone has had such a fulfilling experience at Chobani. We'll gladly pass this along to our team. It's just as important to make note of wins as it is to make improvements. Thank you for sharing your perspective with us! We'd welcome additional comments at talktous@chobani.com.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great company to work for

Oct 15, 2021 - Accountant in Durham, NC
      Business Outlook

Pros

Relaxed work environment, good fringe benefits, strong senior leadership team

Cons

Growth at company can be slow, especially if you aren't based in NYC office.

3. What people are saying about Chobani

Join the conversation on

Advertising

4m

a

Senior Art Director

What would be your dream client right now? Not only for good work but brand you admire. It would be Chobani for me.

47 Comments

Join the conversation on
    4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

People are amazing

Oct 7, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

You can truly be your authentic self!

Cons

Lots of change but that can be a pro too.

1 person found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place

Sep 20, 2021 - CDL Driver
      Business Outlook

Pros

Pay, hours, schedule, boss, new equipment

Cons

There are no cons to this job

Talent Acquisition

Thank you deeply for your hard work and positive feedback. Hearing from those who experience our culture firsthand, is a priceless component to our growth. We're grateful for your time and dedication. If there's more you'd like to say, we'd love to hear it at TalkToUs@Chobani.com.

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company!

Sep 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, people, products! Just overall a great company that truly cares about people.

Cons

No downsides really. Just a great company overall.

1 person found this review helpful

Talent Acquisition

We love hearing that our employees feel supported and cared for. There's nothing more crucial to our mission. We truly appreciate your feedback and we'd love to hear more at TalkToUs@Chobani.com.

7. 5.0

Good work place

Aug 23, 2021 - QA Technician in Twin Falls, ID
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wages are fair. Benefits are great.

Cons

Short staffed in some areas.

Talent Acquisition

It's always important to get honest feedback from our people. Knowing where we have opportunities for improvement is how we grow. Thank you for contributing to this conversation and thank you for all you do for Chobani! We'd love to hear more details, if you'd like to email us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Best in Class Organization!

Aug 19, 2021 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing purposeful and mission driven company. They truly believe in the mission and are grounded in it with everything they do. Bigger company now but still maintain their DNA of a quick nimble workforce. Voice and ideas are always welcomed and encouraged from all levels. Senior level and executive management are transparent and goals and objectives are clearly defined!! Very few organizations in CPG today that are evolving and moving the innovation needle like they are! They take care of their people

Cons

Sometimes not able to connect as much live with people (Covid related)

Talent Acquisition

There's no greater testament to the power of a people first mindset than your experience at Chobani. Thank you for your time, your feedback and your contributions to what we've built together. We'll make sure to share this with the team. If there's any additional info you'd like to share, feel free to send an email to TalkToUs@Chobani.com.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 8 years

Awesome culture and people

Aug 18, 2021 - Retail Sales Execution Specialist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Chobani's mission of better food for all is alive in every aspect of the company. The company is filled with incredibly talented and passionate people. Because of this, we are able to accomplish great things.

Cons

We move fast to meet the ever changing marketplace. It requires a team approach and a agile mindset.

Talent Acquisition

It means so much to us to have such a positive review from someone whose dedicated so much of their time to help us grow. We're beyond grateful for all your work and commitment. Thank you very much for what you've given to us. If you have any additional comments, we'd love to hear them at TalkToUs@chobani.com.

10. 4.0

Great overall company

Jul 22, 2021 - IT in Twin Falls, ID
      Business Outlook

Pros

High value on employee health, family leave, and performance bonuses.

Cons

For roles that don't require regular in-office work, there's an unnecessary push to move away from WFH over the last 18 months during the pandemic. It's pushing away the top talent and restricting the ability to attract new people, shrinking the talent pool.

Talent Acquisition

We're very appreciative of this insight. It's absolutely true that work culture has evolved over the course of this pandemic. It's important that businesses adapt and rethink the way we work. Thank you for all your hard work and if you have more to share we'd love to hear it at TalkToUs@Chobani.com.

11. 4.0
      Former Employee

Factory work

Jul 9, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Decent benefits new working conditions.

Cons

Lower pay than typical for area.

Talent Acquisition

Thank you for stopping by to share your thoughts. We're grateful for the time you spent with us and appreciate hearing your perspective! We'll make sure to share this feedback with our team. If there are any additional details you'd like to share, we'd love to hear them at TalkToUs@Chobani.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 182 Reviews