Chobani Reviews | Glassdoor

Found 103 reviews

4.1
Chobani CEO Hamdi Ulukaya
Hamdi Ulukaya
Pros
  • "free yogurt, casual office environment(in 12 reviews)

• "So many learning opportunities if you're driven enough and you get to be part of a company that is producing a truly great product(in 7 reviews)

Cons
  • "Work-life balance tends to be the one item most people have challenges managing here(in 4 reviews)

• "(in 6 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Sales Team"

I have been working at Chobani full-time

Pros

Chobani has a culture and purpose that I have never experienced in 20+ years in the CPG industry! We truly believe that we are making a difference in the world and using business as a force of good. More importantly we always lead with this as a company! Senior/Executive level mgmt. always has their ear to the ground and looking to improve the ways in which we conduct our business. the people are amazing and great!! Mgmt...

Cons

Sometimes we change things too fast without giving it time to develop. Could improve on timeline/turnaround communications and work towards less firedrills.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing and listening to your employees & strive to keep getting better as an organization while maintaining an unbelievable culture!

Chobani2018-11-13

January 22, 2019Community Manager

We hear it all the time -- the mission & vision of this brand are really what set it apart from other employers, and we couldn't be more proud that this has been your experience, too. Thanks for joining us on this journey.

2. "Kitchen Line Cook Lead"

Former Employee - Kitchen Lead in The Woodlands, TX

I worked at Chobani full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Amazing Company

Cons

Nothing, nothing negative at all.

Chobani2019-04-09
  3. "Great if you want to be looked over"

Former Employee - Fruit Room Operator in Twin Falls, ID

I worked at Chobani full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Free yogurt for some employees

Cons

Always over looked especially when a woman can sleep with the blead

Advice to Management

Dont allowed known employees and lead relationships to create future promotions

Chobani2019-02-07

"Fast paced, crazy, and fun!"

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Twin Falls, ID

I have been working at Chobani full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Freedom to solve a problem without getting a bunch of approvals Autonomous work environment NEVER a dull moment Communication and collaboration have steadily improved over the last few years Flexible work environment Great direct management Folks know how to have fun

Cons

Inconsistent expectations across departments Sometimes a lack of accountability The only thing thats constant is change

Advice to Management

Slow down and breath for a minute before making decisions.

Chobani2018-12-27

January 22, 2019Community Manager

Thanks for this feedback! We're pretty into the fast pace & fun environment, too. We also know there's always opportunity to do even better, so please feel free to write us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com if you have specific ideas for improvement.

"Great work environment"

I have been working at Chobani full-time

Pros

Good benefits, great work-life balance, good people!

Cons

Not as much interaction between different teams as I would like.

Chobani2018-12-26

January 22, 2019Community Manager

Thanks for posting this! It's great to hear that you’re loving the people, the benefits, and the work-life balance our company provides. We also totally agree with your note on needing even more interaction between teams. It’s one of our big goals for 2019 — so definitely speak to ...

"Love my Job at Chobani"

Current Employee - Utilities Manager in Twin Falls, ID

I have been working at Chobani full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Working with a team that has become friends and we help each other with any task needed. Not afraid to ask anyone for help and know you will gladly get the help, support and cheerful attitude while doing it.

Cons

We do work weekends and Holidays due to the indusrty, but that is expected and understood during hiring process.

Advice to Management

The personal thanks and pat on the back is appreciated. Keep up the awesome work of leading this company into the future as I am truly thankful for this wonderful opportunity and look forward to coming to work each morning.

Chobani2018-11-26

January 22, 2019Community Manager

We love reading feedback like this, as it reinforces our belief that we truly do have the best team here at Chobani. Thanks for taking time to write -- we wouldn't be the company we are today without awesome teammates like you.

"Fast Paced, fun company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Twin Falls, ID

I have been working at Chobani full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

-They really care about their employees. Many companies say they care but Chobani really does care. They show their care by their actions. - They are innovative with their products. They are not a stagnant company. - Opportunity to contribute. I feel this is a great company to come in and learn by doing. There isn't a lot of red tape so if you want to come in an contribute, there is always that opportunity. - Care...

Cons

- The faced paced nature of the company can causes issues with product launches. - Lack of collaboration at times. In most cases because we are moving so fast.

Advice to Management

They need to set a company strategy, get everyone on board and stick to that strategy. Consistent communication of the strategy from the top level is desired by many employees.

Chobani2018-11-27

January 22, 2019Community Manager

Thanks for this feedback! It's great to hear that you've felt taken care of at Chobani, as that's our key priority. That said, we know there's opportunity to do even better, so please feel free to write us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com if you have specific ideas for improvement.

"Fast Paced and Dynamic - Never a dull moment"

Current Employee - Automation in Twin Falls, ID

I have been working at Chobani full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun, clean, and safe working environment with great benefits in a wonderful location. The company is quick to adapt to the market and values everyone's ideas.

Cons

Quick changes and you must be fast to react. Not the kind of place for someone who just wants to clock in collect a paycheck. For some, this is a con.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing new and innovative products. All the products I've tried have been fabulous - but there is a large segment of the population who don't know about our products.

Chobani2018-11-14

January 22, 2019Community Manager

Such an awesome review -- thank you! We're also pretty proud of our fun, clean, safe work environment and fantastic benefits. And we're so proud to have you on the team!

"Entrepreneurial & Fast Paced"

I have been working at Chobani full-time for more than 6 years

Pros

Great pay and benefits Employees are empowered to make decisions Fast paced and entrepreneurial

Cons

Still building infrastructure and resources to support company growth. Frequent leadership turnover Career growth opportunities have been limited but are beginning to open up as company expands teams and resources.

Chobani2018-11-12

January 22, 2019Community Manager

We really appreciate you writing this informative review. While we're proud of the entrepreneurial & fast paced environment we've built together, feedback like this shows there is still much work to do for us to be the best we can be.

10. "Working at Chobani"

I have been working at Chobani full-time

Pros

Great incentives such as good health benefits, volunteer work, bonuses, PTO, yogurt giveaway

Cons

Long hours, unpredictable overtime, unsteady work environment.

Advice to Management

Learn to slow down and plan better to make new products more successful.

Chobani2018-11-29

January 22, 2019Community Manager

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're always looking for ways to improve, so please feel free to write us at TalkToUs@Chobani.com if you have specific ideas on how we can do even better in the future!

Found 103 reviews