Choice Marketing Concepts Reviews | Glassdoor

CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Account Manager"

I have been working at Choice Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

What I have enjoyed the most about working with Choice Marketing is how much this job can push you to become better. This is not the easiest job out there, but it can help you develop into a young professional faster than any school. The training and team environment found in this office is excellent, to say the least. Working at a place where people want you to get better every day is well worth the effort in sales. If you have a personal drive to get better, I highly recommend contacting Choice Marketing Concepts for a unique opportunity to control your advancement and greatly improve yourself in a short time.

Cons

This job isn't easy for most at the beginning. You will work a full day, be expected to seek help from others, and eventually apply what you are learning. If that sounds like too much, than I wouldn't waste your time or theirs. Choice Marketing Concepts only real con is that it requires a lot of effort.

Advice to Management

Keep working hard. The recruiting is always strong and your coaching is on point. Everyone in the office looks to you guys for help because we know you can provide it.

2. "The worst ever SCAM"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

I worked at Choice Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing they rob you blind scam

Cons

Everything the don't pay you

Advice to Management

They steal tour money

3. "Now called Cycle Marketing Concepts CMC in MN"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

I worked at Choice Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They will hire anyone because they don’t pay unless you sell!

Cons

Deceitful to get you to the interview. Not a marketing position, it’s sales, say it with me CMC, this is a commissioned sales position.

Advice to Management

Good luck with that rebranding.

"DOOR TO DOOR SALES"

Pros

Fun, energetic team. The coaching and training is thorough. There's opportunity for growth. All of management is very nice. Good experience for your resume if you haven't had a real job yet.

Cons

It's door to door, 100% commission sales. If you don't meet the minimums, you don't get paid. Also, there are daily quotas you have to meet. Hours are long and you are out to fend for yourself once you are assigned a territory. If you are cool with following a script all day and sales pitches, them this could be your cup of tea. There are a LOT of companies like this popping up around the area, don't be fooled.

Advice to Management

Clarify from the get-go that this is 100% commission door to door sales instead of dancing around it.

Choice Marketing Concepts Response

Jul 11, 2016 – Human Resources

We appreciate your positive feedback about our company! However, as is covered with every applicant we do not do door to door residential sales. Our firm works with Staples and their sister company... More

"Great place to work"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Tampa, FL

I worked at Choice Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Was a wonderful environment to work in. The people here are supportive and very good teachers. I learned a lot in a short time and feel I grew tremendously as a professional.

Cons

Hours are very long. If you are not willing to work hard and for long hours, I would not recommend this job to you.

"Account manager"

I have been working at Choice Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They are really good at teaching you on how to perfect your lying skills

Cons

Being able to wake up in the morning and knowing that you are about to screw people out of their money

Advice to Management

You can develop a real business, with real values.
    The product you sell is very good, then why lie to the potential custoners, so that the can buy more than what they really need. Shame on you.

Choice Marketing Concepts Response

Jun 21, 2016 – Human Resources

Thank you for your feedback however our company prides itself on our honest and integrity, and at no time condones the practice of deceit towards customers. Perhaps that is why you are no longer with... More

"Current account executive at Choice"

I have been working at Choice Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

When I came into the job I had past sales experience so it was no surprise how they did things there. Although, when I came in for my first and second round interviews I was introduced with positivity/loyalty/honesty/and energy.
    I mention these things because it was what I was missing in my last sales job. We like to help each other out (which is not heard of at other sales companies) and see each other succeed. One of the best parts about Choice is you get to control your own progression (which I love) because in past jobs I feel my hard work was not rewarded with advancement. I've moved up the rankings a bit in the last 2-3 months I've been here and I've watched the office grow tremendously since I got there. It seems We have figured out how to recruit those who want to win, which was the issue in the past. If your a real salesman and want to take your skills to a place you can grow and eventually have your own sales office, choice is the obvious answer for me.

Cons

Sales is tough, only 5% of the population can handle direct marketing and I've seen many succeed but also some not succeed. I'd say the con to this job is that you can't sit back and relax. Technically (and for me) that is a great thing, because I am pushed to my limits everyday and it shows. For many it is a very hard thing to talk to potential customers and turn that into a great relationship and ultimately a sale, so those people don't make it in this business, and that hurts recruiting for Choice. This comes with any sales job though and choice has the right people to help get you through that hump of direct sales.

Advice to Management

My advice is keep doing what your doing. Recruitment has been solid throughout my time there and I've made not only good work relationships but a few very good friends along the way. Keep doing what your doing and we will see many account executives (including me) with their own sales office.

"Fun group"

Current Employee - Corporate Trainer
    Current Employee - Corporate Trainer

I have been working at Choice Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Everyone is really inviting and such a fun work environment!

Cons

If you're not looking to grow this probably isn't for you

"Fun Work Environment"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Choice Marketing Concepts (More than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment. Great relationships with staff and management. And weekends are off

Cons

Work very long hours monday through friday

Advice to Management

NA

"Account Manager"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Choice Marketing Concepts full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great environment and co-workers, a lot of personal development, managers that actually care. This place is a great place to actually want to go to work everyday. I'm glad I took the job, and I love performance based promotions. I can from a job where I worked harder than everyone else but seniority always won.

Cons

Long hours you definitely will work hard in this position they expect a lot from their employees, but your working with people with the similar mindset.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.