Choozle Reviews

Updated Mar 9, 2020

4.9
Choozle Co-Founder and CEO Andrew Fischer (no image)
Andrew Fischer
0 Rating
  1. "The best company I've worked at!"

Current Employee - UI/User Experience Designer

I have been working at Choozle full-time

Pros

Everything at Choozle is what you can wish for, especially as a first-time job. The people, the culture, the outside of office life - I enjoyed every single day of it.

Cons

None. It was a pleasure to be there from day one to the last day (I had to leave because I relocated)

2. "Best Company I've worked at!"

I have been working at Choozle full-time

Pros

Awesome perks, amazing culture! Everybody is very friendly and knows how to have fun.

Cons

Salary is ok for entry level.

"Love this place."

I have been working at Choozle full-time

Pros

Great Culture, Benefits are excellent. I think overall this is the best place that I have ever worked.

Cons

Long interview process, I had 4 interviews before I was given an offer.

4. "Great Internship Experience"

Former Intern - Intern in Denver, CO

I worked at Choozle for less than a year

Pros

Very Transparent, everyone there is super friendly and approachable. Andrew stresses company culture and it it shows. There also tends to be a decent amount of freedom in what you want work on, and they try to match interns to areas of the company where interns will excel. Because its still a growing company, people that work there tend to be exposed to all areas of the company which makes for a great learning experience.

Cons

Not necessarily a good or bad aspect, but Choozle is definitely less structured than other companies, partly because it is growing. I liked this aspect of the company but it may not be right for everyone.

5. "Sales Operations Manager"

Current Employee - Sales Operations Manager in Denver, CO

I have been working at Choozle full-time for less than a year

Pros

Choozle is a great company to work for! The team knows when to get down to business and when to have fun. Communication between departments is great. Daily meetings to improve product and processes. I've been challenged to learn quickly so I can become an asset to the company, which is very valuable for my career. Exciting to see the growth of the company even after only two months here. Great salary and benefits.

Cons

Not necessarily a con, but as a start up we are constantly improving processes to become more efficient. Learning how to become a well oiled machine in all aspects. Very exciting!

"Choozle Review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Choozle full-time for less than a year

Pros

Hands down the best place to work! Choozle has a close-knit group of creative, driven problem-solvers who consistently raise the standard of digital advertising. Being a part of the growing Denver tech space is energizing and being a part of Choozle is even better. Perks include a robust education stipend that encourages employees to grow in all areas and can therefore be applied to everything from Excel classes to glassblowing. Add in the dog friendly office, ping pong, foosball, and rotating kegs featuring local beer, and well, you've got it made. The positive energy at this place is contagious.

Cons

Everyone is way better at ping pong than I am.

Continue reading
  7. "Choozle Company Review"

Sales & Marketing in Denver, CO

I have been working at Choozle

Pros

-Great salary, benefits & eligible for company equity -Phenomenal team + company culture (great office environment-- I actually love going to work) -Unbelievable perks (company ski retreats, education budgets, gym memberships) -Great work/life balance. -Great management -Opportunity for career growth

Cons

There are literally no cons.

Continue reading
  8. "Growing Company, Good Outlook and Opportunities"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Choozle full-time for more than a year

Pros

- 300% growth in employees in 2015 means opportunities for professional growth and ownership - If you are willing to take ownership and ask questions, possibilities are endless - Great support and training for new employees - Good benefits and company culture - Employees and opinions are valued, challenged and will come out as better professionals from working at this company

Cons

Not bad things, but things to think about when determining if Choozle is a good fit: - It is a growing company because it is evolving to meet market demands. This means not for those who are used to super structured work environments, must be flexible - If you don't ask questions, we assume you're OK. This means you should take it upon yourself to advocate for yourself, ask the questions you have, or get the support you need to be successful

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 8 reviews