Christian Care Ministry Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 30, 2019

Found 59 reviews

3.4
Scott Reddig
Pros
  • "It's Christian so I will see spontaneous groups praying for each other which is super positive, and people have prayed for me which is awesome(in 7 reviews)

• "I probably loved working at CCM more than any other job in my life(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "The constant changes are a part of a growing business(in 3 reviews)

• "Due to such rapid growth, employee parking can sometimes be a challenge(in 3 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Amazing ministry with a true heart for God!!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Christian Care Ministry full-time for more than a year

Pros

Getting to work with other Christians and establishing strong relationships in the body of Christ. Pay is great for a non-profit ministry!...Lots of benefits including exercise classes, bonuses for staying healthy and even getting your birthday off with pay!! I have established life long friends here, and the support from other teammates is invaluable.!!

Cons

Parking is tight..... parking lot is being expanded.

Christian Care Ministry2018-11-08

Christian Care Ministry Response

December 24, 2018Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your experiences at Christian Care Ministry! Our desire is for you, and all of our team members, to have a Kingdom Class Experience here, and know that we recognize and value you, and the contributions you make each day. We wish ...

2. "Doing Life with our Members is Great!"

Current Employee - Contact Center Specialist in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Christian Care Ministry full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working at CCM feels like a calling much more than a job. Praying with our Members, Providers and fellow employees has been life changing! Knowing you are participating in a program that affects people's lives...wow, that is satisfying.

Cons

Due to such rapid growth, employee parking can sometimes be a challenge! But I have seen improvement on this recently and know they are still working on long term solutions.

Christian Care Ministry2019-02-01

"Waste of Time"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Melbourne, FL

I worked at Christian Care Ministry full-time

Pros

There are no pros to working here.

Cons

This was a complete waste of my time and talent and it will be a waste of yours too. Find a better, healthier, more professional place to work. - I explained my beliefs in my interview and was lambasted by HR for not being the 'right kind' of Christian. - In chapel, I had to listen to people of other faiths (including mine) being criticized. - Unqualified and lazy staff's lack of performance was ignored because...

Advice to Management

There is no point in further wasting my time giving you advice.

Christian Care Ministry2019-06-30

"No communication or order"

I have been working at Christian Care Ministry

Pros

The nice people who I work with

Cons

No one in leadership communicates. They dont share how they expect things to be done and they dont even share from hr. Everytime you ask a question you get a different answer

Advice to Management

Get your hr together I can only talk to one person there. Share information with everybody

Christian Care Ministry2019-04-05

"Pays well but very stressful"

Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Melbourne, FL

I worked at Christian Care Ministry full-time for more than a year

Pros

Wholesome work environment Decent pay No weekends Decent time off

Cons

Very unorganized as a whole Poor training Work load keeps growing with minimal or no additional compensation Employees are overwhelmed with constant systems upgrades, changes to guidelines, and only half the employees actually do their jobs right.

Christian Care Ministry2019-04-02
    • "Given tools to grow in the office and out"

Current Employee - Communications Specialist in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Christian Care Ministry full-time for more than a year

Pros

Christian Care Ministry provides many extras to help their employees grow in their profession, health, and faith. Activities include Toastmasters, onsite workouts, bible studies, and a plethora of professional development training opportunities. Also, employees are given three full days to volunteer in the community or take mission trips abroad.

Cons

There have been many changes in upper management. With changes comes the need to be flexible and willing to adapt.

Advice to Management

I have been blessed to be under management that is good at this, but it would be nice to see all of management empower and encourage their team as well as reward work well done.

Christian Care Ministry2019-01-31
    • "CCM very rewarding to work for."

Current Employee - Billing Specialist in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Christian Care Ministry full-time for more than a year

Pros

Started CCM when they opened new office Colorado Springs expansion fall 2016 and its been an amazing experience of opportunities, learning and growth. Great community of believers, weekly chapel and most dept have weekly devotions and prayer time. Great pay and benefits! Lots of changes but love seeing the ministry grow. Leaders and management in CO are all very caring and helpful, good support!

Cons

Communication between CO and FL headquarters can be difficult at times but I have enjoyed getting to know our FL team and their dedication to the ministry and the employees.

Advice to Management

Appreciate all your hard work and huge effects of building these two offices together and making it a better and better place to work! Thank you!

Christian Care Ministry2019-01-30

"Antiquated Human Resources Department"

Current Employee - Member Service Representative in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Christian Care Ministry full-time for less than a year

Pros

Co-workers understand the poorly managed company and you can confine in them.

Cons

Human Resources. Management. Leadership. Human resources operates inconsistently, one team member explains procedures polar opposite of the other. They don't understand the current workforce.

Advice to Management

Obtain new Human Resources leadership. Replace the fake ones.

Christian Care Ministry2019-02-26
    • "A Job/The Job"

Current Employee - Lead Security Officer in Colorado Springs, CO

I have been working at Christian Care Ministry full-time for more than a year

Pros

You work with people who share your beliefs. Chance to enjoy a Mid-week worship. Great employee benefits. Competitive pay. Great work hours. Amazing culture.

Cons

Training Opportunities Personal Development

Advice to Management

Continue to keep God first and show the love of God to employees and to members.

Christian Care Ministry2019-01-16

"Toxic environment, toxic management"

Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Colorado Springs, CO

I worked at Christian Care Ministry full-time for more than a year

Pros

There are no good things about working here. It was very uncomfortable working in this environment.

Cons

Strong Christian values are forced upon you on a daily basis with multiple bible studies, prayer meetings, and the weekly chapel. There were numerous times when people of other religions were ridiculed during chapel. If you don’t fit in with the culture, than they have no problem treating you poorly. There are school supply drives and present drives for children of employees, but the company doesn’t pay their employees...

Advice to Management

Improve communication from management, respect all individual’s beliefs, stay outside of your employee’s sex like, and pay your employees a live-able wage.

Christian Care Ministry2019-01-30