Christian Care Ministry "upper management" Reviews | Glassdoor

Christian Care Ministry Employee Reviews about "upper management"

Updated Nov 21, 2019

Christian Care Ministry CEO  Scott Reddig (no image)
Scott Reddig
Pros
  • "It's Christian so I will see spontaneous groups praying for each other which is super positive, and people have prayed for me which is awesome(in 7 reviews)

• "I probably loved working at CCM more than any other job in my life(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "Due to such rapid growth, employee parking can sometimes be a challenge(in 3 reviews)

• "Upper management are bullies, micro managers and honestly they all cover for each other(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "upper management"

Return to all Reviews

"Given tools to grow in the office and out"

Current Employee - Communications Specialist in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Christian Care Ministry full-time for more than a year

Pros

Christian Care Ministry provides many extras to help their employees grow in their profession, health, and faith. Activities include Toastmasters, onsite workouts, bible studies, and a plethora of professional development training opportunities. Also, employees are given three full days to volunteer in the community or take mission trips abroad.

Cons

There have been many changes in upper management. With changes comes the need to be flexible and willing to adapt.

Advice to Management

I have been blessed to be under management that is good at this, but it would be nice to see all of management empower and encourage their team as well as reward work well done.

Christian Care Ministry2019-01-31

"Provider contract administrator"

I worked at Christian Care Ministry

Pros

The Chapel services were great

Cons

Upper management are bullies, micro managers and honestly they all cover for each other. The women I worked for had been complained about way before me but nothing has ever been done about their incompetence. I would never recommend this company to anyone as long as this corruption is still there. Worst part is they act this way and claim to be Christian.

Advice to Management

I believe the new CEO is a good man and wants to do right by the staff. He needs to take heed and listen to the workers. I wasn’t the only one that complained or reported these women.

Christian Care Ministry2019-11-21

"Waste of Time"

Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Melbourne, FL

I worked at Christian Care Ministry full-time

Pros

There are no pros to working here.

Cons

This was a complete waste of my time and talent and it will be a waste of yours too. Find a better, healthier, more professional place to work. - I explained my beliefs in my interview and was lambasted by HR for not being the 'right kind' of Christian. - In chapel, I had to listen to people of other faiths (including mine) being criticized. - Unqualified and lazy staff's lack of performance was ignored because they prayed 'the right way'. - Certain team members were singled out, criticized and sabotaged while management did nothing. This person worked nearly 7 days per week with no weekends, holidays or vacations. Management provided no support, development or direction to help and protect this person. - Praying was more important than helping the members that we were there to serve in the ministry. - HR asked me for free consulting during interview process. - No onboarding or training. - Management didn't have me set up with necessary software to get job done. - Lack of communication, professionalism and personal integrity from manager. - There were three managers with the same title in one department because upper management and HR had no idea what they were doing. - No research. No plans. No analytics. Everything was done just winging it. Completely unprofessional.

Advice to Management

There is no point in further wasting my time giving you advice.

Christian Care Ministry2019-06-30