Christian Care Ministry "working at ccm" Reviews | Glassdoor

Christian Care Ministry Employee Reviews about "working at ccm"

Updated Feb 1, 2019

Christian Care Ministry CEO  Scott Reddig (no image)
Scott Reddig
Pros
  • "It's Christian so I will see spontaneous groups praying for each other which is super positive, and people have prayed for me which is awesome(in 7 reviews)

• "I probably loved working at CCM more than any other job in my life(in 3 reviews)

Cons
  • "Due to such rapid growth, employee parking can sometimes be a challenge(in 3 reviews)

• "Upper management are bullies, micro managers and honestly they all cover for each other(in 3 reviews)

Reviews about "working at ccm"

Return to all Reviews

"Doing Life with our Members is Great!"

Current Employee - Contact Center Specialist in Melbourne, FL

I have been working at Christian Care Ministry full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working at CCM feels like a calling much more than a job. Praying with our Members, Providers and fellow employees has been life changing! Knowing you are participating in a program that affects people's lives...wow, that is satisfying.

Cons

Due to such rapid growth, employee parking can sometimes be a challenge! But I have seen improvement on this recently and know they are still working on long term solutions.

Christian Care Ministry2019-02-01

"Compassion, Love, Prayer, Family"

I have been working at Christian Care Ministry full-time

Pros

I enjoy working at CCM. My co-workers are so caring and supportive. Just today, on three different occasions I was either prayed for or able to pray for someone else. That kind of support doesn't happen at other employers. Medi-Share is a program that help so many, to know that I am even a small part in making it happen, is tremendous.

Cons

Parking can be a struggle. We've outgrown the parking lot.

Christian Care Ministry2017-12-22
  3. "Loved working there"

Former Employee - Member Service Representative in Melbourne, FL

I worked at Christian Care Ministry full-time for more than a year

Pros

I probably loved working at CCM more than any other job in my life. I will not lie my job was challenging. Talking with members that have gone through or were in the process of going through some of the most difficult situations. It was emotionally draining and also rewarding at the same time. The training I received at CCM gave me a specific set of skills that have opened other doors of opportunity to me and for that I am extremely grateful

Cons

Due to the rapid expansion of the organization The leadership in my department were burning the candle at both ends to keep up. A person must be able to adapt to the ever changing environment.

Advice to Management

Keep investing in your people.

Christian Care Ministry2015-10-30