KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Technical Account Manager

57 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "pay good salary and easily break your current job(in 34 reviews)
  • "Good office and assistance(in 29 reviews)
  • "Nice people in the team and department.(in 22 reviews)
  • "Good management(in 20 reviews)
  • "Good team, interesting tasks, challenging environment(in 12 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

IA Consultant

May 5, 2022 - IA Consultant in Mobile, AL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance Highly skilled team & leadership Exciting projects & technologies

Cons

there are no cons to this job other than benefits could be better--this has been brought up & leadership is working on improving benefits package

2. 5.0
    Former Employee

Review

Dec 17, 2020 - QA Lead
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice company, office and colleagues. healthy microclimate. a lot of resources

Cons

not too many opportunities to grow

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Review

Nov 2, 2020 - Software QA Engineer in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nice company with nice people.

Cons

I can’t think of a con at this moment.

4. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work.

Sep 30, 2020 - Software Quality Assurance Engineer in Phoenix, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is a professional company.

Cons

Not sure what would be bad.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture and talented employees!

Sep 19, 2019 - Director in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Educated, smart technologists specializing in Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, IoT, Mobile Computing & Cloud technologies etc. Supportive global leadership team that truly espouses Ciklum's EPIC-ID core values and foundational principles related to Excellence, Passion, Innovation, Collaboration, Integrity and Diversity. Excellent benefits.

Cons

Relatively unknown in the US Technology Services vendor space.

2 people found this review helpful
  6. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Potential

Feb 7, 2020 - Director in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Global reach with a very strong talent geared to deliver Digital & AI/DS Solutions

Cons

Recent multiple leadership changes that may be finding it hard to encourage and harness the enormous potential of Ciklum's delivery area in Fintech, Martech worlds.

7. 5.0

Great Company

Jul 22, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clear strategy with engaged team and supportive environment to build a career. Ability to get involved and be part of a great culture that is rewarding.

Cons

Not enough time to get involved in all that I want to do with the company so I get to practice my time management and decision making.

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

A company in rapid decline

Jun 30, 2019 - Principal Software Engineer in San Diego, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of smart people. Opportunity to work with some big name clients and scrappy new startups. Good work variety.

Cons

The company is in cost cutting and downsizing mode. Sales team is not effective - largely because they are not positioned to succeed. Management team does not understand why sales is not working. Reorg in progress has been a huge failure and pretty well crashed the company. Formerly vibrant responsive culture has been traded for heavy process, inertia, and incompetence at the upper management level.

7 people found this review helpful

Ciklum Response

Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback and acknowledge the great talent Ciklum attracts and develops in providing the highest level of service to our clients every single day. We have a culture that excels and continuously learns and pushes innovation and creativity to new limits. As a management team, we aim to provide great opportunities to learn and grow in a culture that is enabled through diversity and creativity. You are also correct in some of your thoughts in saying that what we are doing may be daring and uneasy by some, but we wholeheartedly believe in our strategic plan that is supported by the talent you so rightly recognized. As stated above, we are on a journey and continuously evolving, which require investments to enable this growth. We are disappointed to hear about your feelings regarding our worldwide Sales team and perceived cost-cutting. We continue to invest in all our employees (including Sales) with some of the best development and certification programs available in addition to significant infrastructure investments over the last 18 months to our technology platform supported with our integrated processes and tools that enable our teams to work smarter, collaborate better to deliver high quality, efficient results. Finally, our people is a big passion of ours. We go through great efforts to attract the best talent out there and we must continue working with our teams to provide two-way, constant feedback supported with real-time development focused on career growth with Ciklum. We hate to read messages like yours that raise these opportunities too late, rather than having these open conversations at the time. If you did not get a chance to seek new opportunities and grow your career with Ciklum like so many others, I wish you well in what path you set next for yourself. Ciklum Management Team

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good

Mar 25, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

nice job, lots of benefits

Cons

business trips, occasional overtimes, financial dpt is lame

1 person found this review helpful
  10. 4.0

Excellent Company

Mar 5, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Career growth opportunity abounds. Opportunity to work on different projects allows you to continuously enhance your technology skills and advance your career in a stable company.

Cons

Still building brand awareness in the US. Well known in eastern Europe, so this really is not a con since there is historical and continous success.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 412 Reviews

Ciklum Reviews FAQs

Ciklum has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 460 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Ciklum to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Ciklum employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Ciklum. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

86% of Ciklum employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Ciklum 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Ciklum to be management, culture, career development and the cons to be benefits .

Popular Careers with Ciklum Job Seekers