Ciklum Reviews

Updated May 12, 2020

4.3
Ciklum CEO Michael Boustridge (no image)
Michael Boustridge
Pros
  • "good office location with terrific city view (Amosova)(in 18 reviews)

• "Very nice office with a fantastic city view(in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "Sometimes it is challenging to achieve work/life balance(in 6 reviews)

• "Career growth is slow as you have to switch between projects within one position(in 5 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Ciklum - good out-stuffing company"

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer in Kiev

I have been working at Ciklum full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Good company with great atmosphere

Cons

Not very good location of the office on Amosova str (Kyiv)

Ciklum2019-11-11

"Great culture and talented employees!"

Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ciklum full-time for more than a year

Pros

Educated, smart technologists specializing in Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, IoT, Mobile Computing & Cloud technologies etc. Supportive global leadership team that truly espouses Ciklum's EPIC-ID core values and foundational principles related to Excellence, Passion, Innovation, Collaboration, Integrity and Diversity. Excellent benefits.

Cons

Relatively unknown in the US Technology Services vendor space.

Ciklum2019-09-19
  3. "Great Potential"

Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Ciklum full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Global reach with a very strong talent geared to deliver Digital & AI/DS Solutions

Cons

Recent multiple leadership changes that may be finding it hard to encourage and harness the enormous potential of Ciklum's delivery area in Fintech, Martech worlds.

Ciklum2020-02-07

"Great Company"

I have been working at Ciklum full-time for more than a year

Pros

Clear strategy with engaged team and supportive environment to build a career. Ability to get involved and be part of a great culture that is rewarding.

Cons

Not enough time to get involved in all that I want to do with the company so I get to practice my time management and decision making.

Ciklum2019-07-22

"A company in rapid decline"

1.0
    Former Employee - Principal Software Engineer in San Diego, CA

I worked at Ciklum full-time for more than a year

Pros

Lots of smart people. Opportunity to work with some big name clients and scrappy new startups. Good work variety.

Cons

The company is in cost cutting and downsizing mode. Sales team is not effective - largely because they are not positioned to succeed. Management team does not understand why sales is not working. Reorg in progress has been a huge failure and pretty well crashed the company. Formerly vibrant responsive culture has been traded for heavy process, inertia, and incompetence at the upper management level.

Ciklum2019-06-30

Ciklum Response

July 9, 2019Talent Acquisition

Thanks for taking the time to give your feedback and acknowledge the great talent Ciklum attracts and develops in providing the highest level of service to our clients every single day. We have a culture that excels and continuously learns and pushes innovation and creativity to new limits. As a management team, we aim to provide great opportunities to learn and grow in a culture that is enabled through diversity and creativity. You are also correct in some of your thoughts in saying that what we are doing may be daring and uneasy by some, but we wholeheartedly believe in our strategic plan that is supported by the talent you so rightly recognized. As stated above, we are on a journey and continuously evolving, which require investments to enable this growth. We are disappointed to hear about your feelings regarding our worldwide Sales team and perceived cost-cutting. We continue to invest in all our employees (including Sales) with some of the best development and certification programs available in addition to significant infrastructure investments over the last 18 months to our technology platform supported with our integrated processes and tools that enable our teams to work smarter, collaborate better to deliver high quality, efficient results. Finally, our people is a big passion of ours. We go through great efforts to attract the best talent out there and we must continue working with our teams to provide two-way, constant feedback supported with real-time development focused on career growth with Ciklum. We hate to read messages like yours that raise these opportunities too late, rather than having these open conversations at the time. If you did not get a chance to seek new opportunities and grow your career with Ciklum like so many others, I wish you well in what path you set next for yourself. Ciklum Management Team

6. "Excellent Company"

I have been working at Ciklum full-time for more than a year

Pros

Career growth opportunity abounds. Opportunity to work on different projects allows you to continuously enhance your technology skills and advance your career in a stable company.

Cons

Still building brand awareness in the US. Well known in eastern Europe, so this really is not a con since there is historical and continous success.

Ciklum2019-03-05

"Good"

I worked at Ciklum full-time

Pros

nice job, lots of benefits

Cons

business trips, occasional overtimes, financial dpt is lame

Ciklum2016-03-26

"Big company with many opportunities"

I have been working at Ciklum full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Many departments and teams with a wide range of opportunities in different domains.

Cons

Internal processes have some room for improvement

Ciklum2015-06-05
  9. "Best place to work"

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Islamabad, Islamabad

I have been working at Ciklum full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly environment Huge chances of learning Multiple Technologies

Cons

No cons until now, Will update when find one.

Ciklum2020-05-13
  10. "Good company with lots of projects"

Former Employee - Senior Test Automation Engineer in Kiev

I worked at Ciklum full-time

Pros

Competitive salary depending on projects

Cons

Works in an office but this also depending on projects

Ciklum2020-05-11