Cintas Reviews in Lawrenceville, GA | Glassdoor

Cintas CEO Scott D. Farmer
Scott D. Farmer

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
Cons
  • Some managers don't buy into the work/life balance concept (in 86 reviews)

• Long hours and Saturday 9 to 10 hour a day (in 109 reviews)

"Sales Rep"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Lawrenceville, GA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Lawrenceville, GA

I worked at Cintas full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Company pays for your car allowance, gas, and insurance. You have freedom instead of being stuck in an office all day. You also have unlimited prospects as any company can buy what Cintas sells.

Cons

Micromanagement from the very top all the way to the plant level. Extremely corporate conservative. In a time where most employers are much more relaxed on attire, Cintas sales reps are expected to be in full suit daily. Also be prepared for long hours. Everyday the earliest anything starts is 730. All the pros get in around 645 though. The work day still ends at 5-6 though.

Advice to Management

Overall the location I worked for in Georgia was great, no serious complaints other than a very small vacation time (2 weeks) and the long hours takes a toll. Look further into technology. Cintas uses computer systems invented before I was born.

"Cintas was a circus!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

I worked at Cintas full-time

Pros

Local company that offered stable employment.

Cons

Chaotic disorganized Co!! I was hired for an Accounting Clerk for $15 hr but did not receive that. All I received was less money & a combined position that made me a Receptionist. The training is a JOKE, as well as the Mgmt. Not a good way to treat new employees!!

Advice to Management

Honor your commitments to new employees!! No bait & switch on salary or position - be HONEST & your turnover problems may be solved.!!!!

"care employees"

Current Employee - Garment Inspector/Hanger in Lawrenceville, GA
    Current Employee - Garment Inspector/Hanger in Lawrenceville, GA

Pros

This company does not care about health of employee

Cons

These company does not value their workers

Advice to Management

Better communication and attention to t he needs of their employees

4. "Dislike working for this company. Too much stress"

Current Employee - SSR in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Cintas full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Benefits, weekly pay, friendly co-workers, cool events outside of work, employee referral check and CPR training

Cons

Horrible pay for hard work and super early mornings, fake convos in office, obligation to everything, and most of all SHAVING

Advice to Management

Pay attention and give credit to everyone at the location instead of only the uniform and FS guys. They aren't the only ones busting their tales and making money for the company

"Run, as fast as you can."

Former Employee - Service Sales Representative in Lawrenceville, GA
    Former Employee - Service Sales Representative in Lawrenceville, GA

I worked at Cintas full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Sales training was outstanding but bordered unethical. Get some experience with this fortune 550 company and take it to a more ethical company who cares about their employees as well as their customers. Work/Life balance was decent at first but has all but completely gone away.

Cons

They set you up for short term success. They pride themselves on pushing a customer to their limits until the customer tires out and eventually cuts the cord. The company completely lacks values as well as morals. They are cut throat and lack any ethics what so ever. I've seen them run employees into the ground and fire 20 year employees without reason other then replacing them with a cheaper and younger employee. They make you work harder for less money each year. This company actually trained me to mislead customers into thinking that our bundled service provides a discount under the illusion of a two year contract that never existed.This obviously left our customers feeling trapped and unable to cancel service. With the sales force that Cintas has behind each service employee, they aren't afraid to have a customer cancel knowing that a new one is right around the corner.This is a recipe for disaster.

Advice to Management

Boost employee moral by rewarding performance driven employees. Stop rewriting pay plans each year to make employees work longer and harder for less money. Treat each and every customer with the honor and respect that they deserve. Stop training employees to be unethical. Stop pushing customers and employees to their limits.

"ssr"

Current Employee - SSR in Lawrenceville, GA

I have been working at Cintas full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

good people that are willing to help when needed

Cons

starting pay is hard to deal with if coming from a good paying job

Showing 6 of 1,812 reviews