What people are saying about Cintas
Salaries In Sales
Onsite Account Representative
Does anyone work for or have experience with Cintas? I’ve been contacted several times about a outside sales position. Just wanted to know what the job is actually like and how much it pays. I’m currently at 42k base salary. Thanks in advance
Got a burning question about Cintas? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cintas employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Benefits were good and fair" (in 580 reviews)
- "Their pay was good and nice" (in 344 reviews)
- "The people are great and the attitude is to get things done and take care of customers." (in 268 reviews)
- "Awesome culture and great atmosphere" (in 227 reviews)
- "Great Training and continuous." (in 164 reviews)
- "I willfully resigned after much debate due to the poor management and unwillingness to show appreciation for employees." (in 293 reviews)
- "Long hours and a never ending list of things that need to be done; one could literally work non" (in 159 reviews)
- "very conservative and no work life balance" (in 143 reviews)
- "Lack of support from direct manager she also didn't like men." (in 109 reviews)
- "Certain upper management is unethical and conniving" (in 60 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cintas and is not affected by filters.
Found 5,414 of over 6K reviews
Updated Oct 2, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.0Aug 30, 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsReno, NV
401k is good,decent cheap benefits
you get a good review and they give you a three percent raise.The culture at our location has gone downhill since I started in the early 2000s. The changing of the upper corporate Management has had a negative effect. The only focus is their stock going up lining the pockets of upper management and the stockholders.All the people that make it happen get terrible raises and the trickle down from the stock.Their stock is over valued which should be a warning sign. At this location service management don't mind their own business. They like telling other departments what they should be doing rather than supervising their own subordinates.The warehouse that this.location is working in is way to small and not conducive to a safe work environment.A company whose stock is around five hundred a share should be able to rent a more safe and suitable warehouse to work in. The branch manager goes to bars with the service team on a regular basis creating a conflict of interest and cliques.It is inappropriate and unprofessional to do these types of things with your subordinates. This company is notorious for adding more responsibilities to your workload without proper compensation.The management is on the Kool aid constantly saying that Cintas is the best company and all other companies are inferior.There are many companies that surpass them .They aren't bad,just not better than everyone else.3
Cintas Reviews FAQs
Cintas has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 5,567 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Cintas to a friend and 66% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
65% of Cintas employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cintas 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.