Circleback Sales Reviews | Glassdoor

Circleback Sales Reviews

Updated Dec 23, 2015

Found 3 reviews

Manoj Ramnani

"Great company that's only for the talented few"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Circleback full-time for less than a year

Pros

Kicks out poor performers quickly, incredibly talented top tier team, major important company with a mission that has a disruptive product. Now becoming very successful. Once in a life time opportunity to part of something early that's clearly going to be big. Major investors and advisors. Leadership looks after their people better than any start-up I have been a part of.

Cons

Its fast paced with ambiguity at times. Never enough hours in the day but real team spirit pulls you through

Advice to Management

We believe in you, if it were easy, someone else would have done it by now!

Circleback2015-03-04

"Sales"

Former Employee - Sales in Tysons Corner, VA

I worked at Circleback

Pros

We had parking in the building and the coworkers had so much potential and value

Cons

Management was a joke and the product had little no scalability for future endeavors especially in the B2B space. Unreasonable expectations were set for sales on a product that management knew nothing about let alone how to position.

Advice to Management

Get the product to a place that is really trustworthy and together and the business has potential. Build the product and the rest will follow

Circleback2015-12-24

"Wouldn't touch with a barge-pole"

Former Employee - Sales in Vienna, VA

I worked at Circleback full-time for less than a year

Pros

Allegedly well-funded; aggressively small team; the view is relatively nice; the elevators work; free coffee; personal desk; gulag-esque work atmosphere

Cons

Zero regard for well-being of employees, fundamental flaws in the product, complete charlatan of a CEO. If you are an investor, or, alternatively, you are potentially looking at this company as a next step in your career, run, run as fast as you can. Let me paint a picture. Imagine you're working your hands to the bone for more than 50 hours a week, the whole "first one in, last one out"-type deal. Imagine if you're...

Advice to Management

Run, run like hell; alternatively, figure out how to not be so completely tone-deaf towards employees; also, hire people who actually know what they are doing.

Circleback2015-11-13