Cisco Systems Employee Reviews about "flexible work hours"
Updated Dec 5, 2021
Found 525 of over 31K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Federal, Government, and Public Sector
We are hiring several fulltime, permanent Customer Delivery Consulting Engineer positions located in Herndon, VA; McLean, VA; and Annapolis Junction, MD. Must have a Network Engineer background with a deep understanding of data networks and solid foundation in enterprise routing and switching technologies. Must hold one or more relevant Cisco certifications. All the positions require an Active TS/SCI clearance with either a Full Scope or CI Poly. DM me if interested!
Got a burning question about Cisco Systems? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cisco Systems employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Good work/life balance (for most) with plenty of tools to help get that done." (in 2909 reviews)
- "Worked for Cisco for over 10 years the best I can say Benefits are good." (in 2089 reviews)
- "Great people and teams who have a strong tradition of doing right by the customer and a passion for winning." (in 1679 reviews)
- "There are alot of great people and the culture is great!" (in 1560 reviews)
- "Very inviting and good work culture" (in 894 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs and yearly hikes were low" (in 1205 reviews)
- "Bad management with little interest in employees" (in 713 reviews)
- "Bad Managers were promoted." (in 576 reviews)
- "Too much politics; people don't work for the common goal but to justify their existence" (in 173 reviews)
- "Senior Management is in favor of some employees in the team and really do not get into to the depth of any issues." (in 138 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cisco Systems and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "flexible work hours"Return to all Reviews
- Cisco Systems - Engineering - Software | Division of Cisco SystemsFormer Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★
One of the best in industry but growth is brutally competitiveJan 23, 2017 - Director in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing benefits Flexible hours (work in your pajamas as long as you have a reliable data connection to the team/project) Total pay easily exceeds industry Very smart people (higher up you go, more vicious they get!)
Lot of backstabbing and ruthless competitiveness Flexible hours (Expect to get 5 am WebEx invites that you are EXPECTED to accept) Networking products are not the most in-demand and Cisco is yet to define the new growth strategyContinue reading
- Cisco Systems - Engineering - Software | Division of Cisco SystemsCurrent Employee★★★★★
An unfair companyAug 24, 2009 - Systems EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Flexible working hours: it does not matter when or how long you work as long as the job gets done - Work from home: you are given the flexibility of working from anywhere as long as what you are asked for is done properly - Good benefits
- HR is inexistent: they never answer employee inquiries, never answer phone, email or voice mail left to them by employees - HR avoids answering any questions with regards to salary increase, grades.... - Managers find it smart to pay as little as possible to employees and not promote them - Too tactical and focused on the commits of every week - You will close to never get a salary increase or promotion: there is always a freeze - Finance and HR do their best to cut benefits and salaries if possible - HR keeps reminding you that you are