The latest conversations about Healthcare
When do you fit in exercise into your day? I'm trying to do better and that is easy to do on days off but when working I'm just not sure what is best. Do those that workout before work still find the energy to complete the day? I thought I could fit working out somehow during my lunch break, since I'll have an hour?
Got a burning question about Citizens Disability? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Citizens Disability employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "People were friendly, and there were company party's every once in a while with free food and drinks." (in 7 reviews)
- "Free lunches and free happy hours were common." (in 5 reviews)
- "Everyone who works here is friendly and are always willing to help you when needed!" (in 5 reviews)
- "they had decent hours here" (in 5 reviews)
- "Low Pay, Dead End Job, Poor Management" (in 13 reviews)
- "Low pay if you're outside the USA" (in 12 reviews)
- "Additionally upper management actually stated attorneys were the only capable people to get medical records." (in 5 reviews)
- "Long hours, poor pay, client's are numbers, management openly advocated quantity over quality." (in 5 reviews)
- "Some managers don't respond to emails making your workload stack" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Citizens Disability and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 189 of over 148 reviews
Updated Aug 18, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Reviews about "nice and helpful"Return to all Reviews
- 2.0Oct 17, 2020Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearAbuja Nigeria
Nice HR and Supervisors who help you understand the job and fit in perfectly
Low pay if you're outside the USA Angry clients who use alot of curse words and make threats1
- 5.0Apr 29, 2015Legal AssociateCurrent Employee
This is a growing company where collaboration is encouraged. It is very easy for new legal associates to have our questions answered by our peers and our supervisors. We are also able to make suggestions, no matter how long we have been with the company. Our input is discussed and not just brushed aside. I enjoy working in teams because it gives me easy access to people who have been here for different periods of time to assist me with unfamiliar issues. I also enjoy the positives that exist outside the legal work, including free lunch, free coffee and soda, happy hours, and charity drives.
The hours can be a little long at first as you get the hang of things.3
- 5.0Aug 15, 2022Software EngineerCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Healthy work environment - Flexible work model (i.e. employees can choose to work remotely full-time, have a hybrid work schedule or come into the office every day) - Upper management keeps everyone in the loop about the current state of the company and its future plans by holding company-wide meetings - Employees' feedback and suggestions are welcomed and highly encouraged - Various virtual team-building activities which help people stay connected despite WFH - Great benefits and generous PTO
I have yet to encounter something that I don't like about this company!Citizens Disability Response2y
Thank you for your review! We are happy when our staff are happy. If you have additional feedback, feel free to email HR directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit feedback anonymously through our Officevibe portal.
- 5.0Dec 5, 2019Client Service AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearWaltham, MA
One of the best companies I have worked for, they care about employees and it really shows! There is never a dull moment while working here. Everyone who works here is friendly and are always willing to help you when needed! I am excited to be part of the Citizens Disability family.
So far - there are no cons that I have noticed2Citizens Disability Response4y
Thank you for taking the time to write a review -- this is fantastic news, we are so happy to here you love it here and feel at home with the Citizens family! We welcome additional feedback anytime at email@example.com
- 5.0Mar 27, 2019AttorneyCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsWaltham, MA
You can make a lot of money here as an Attorney if you are willing to work. Base compensation is high and is directly tied to how many cases you are capable of handling. There is an opportunity for a Bonus every 6 month based on your win rate and generally everyone gets at least something. Free lunch, dogs allowed in the office and overall great work environment.
Not for lazy people. There are times when you need to work a little more than 9 to 51
- 1.0Mar 8, 2017"Intake Specialist"Former EmployeeWaltham, MA
-You could basically dress how you'd like -Lunch wasn't completely free but it was cheap -Pay is good for maybe those who just graduated from college and need something quick or someone in HS
-Short breaks -Unprofessional environment -On the phone for hours -No room for growth professionally AT ALL -Very clicky4
- 4.0Jun 16, 2020Accounting InternCurrent Intern, less than 1 yearWaltham, MA
-Small teams -You can see the work that you do actually making a difference -People are always nice and helpful -Smaller company, access to Founder and CEO
-repetitive work -not much room for growth
- 5.0Mar 26, 2015Legal AssociateFormer Employee, less than 1 year
Friendly work environment, great coworkers, almost immediate case handling responsibility. New lawyers receive some training but you learn the most when you're doing the work. Doing a good job makes a great impact in someone's life which I found rewarding. Company caters free lunch every day. Legal team has regular happy hours. Co-workers and management actually care about the clients. Opportunity to argue cases in administrative hearings locally and around the country. Citizens applies a litigation perspective to administrative hearings to advocate for their clients. There is plenty to learn at Citizens and I was happy to work with a great group of attorneys while I was there.
Long hours that can be expected from an entry level associate position. Can sometimes feel like the system is purposefully working against you and your client for no reason. You need to know how to deal with the work stress. Work demands feels very high at first but it gets easier to handle. The negative reviews I read seemed focused on money when the job market for lawyers in this region is incredibly competitive and over-saturated.3
- 5.0Aug 11, 2022Intake AnalystFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsBaliuag, Bulacan
Citizens Disability is a friendly, fun, and adaptable place to work. The management team is open and willing to listen to staff ideas and suggestions to better the company as a whole. The culture is very laid back, everyone acts like a family even Senior Management like Dan, Rob, and Arnold.
There would be good and bad days like any other company.Citizens Disability Response2y
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that you had such a pleasant experience working with our team! If you have additional feedback, please feel free to email HR directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.