Found 5 of over 148 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
What is your w2 salary for full time positions? I was recently offered $85k for a position in MD. I am questioning if that is reasonable with the rate of inflation. According to Google, which I don’t quite trust, the median salary for a therapist in USA over 100k in 2023.
Got a burning question about Citizens Disability? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Citizens Disability employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Free lunch that is sometimes edible, free parking, attorneys can work from home sometimes." (in 7 reviews)
- "Great people, easy work and if you hit your numbers you get some freedom" (in 6 reviews)
- "Everyone who works here is friendly and are always willing to help you when needed!" (in 5 reviews)
- "they had decent hours here" (in 5 reviews)
- "Free lunches and free happy hours were common." (in 3 reviews)
- "Low pay if you're outside the USA" (in 12 reviews)
- "Poor management, unorganized, borderline unethical" (in 11 reviews)
- "Additionally upper management actually stated attorneys were the only capable people to get medical records." (in 7 reviews)
- "Due to the pandemic, all of my training took place online." (in 6 reviews)
- "Some managers don't respond to emails making your workload stack" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Citizens Disability and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Reviews about "room for growth"Return to all Reviews
- 1.0Oct 22, 2015Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, more than 3 years
Free food and drinks, Good for entry levels
Worked for CD for about three years, there is not room for growth, Manager have favoritism towards few employees. Lousy pay rate and benefits. Lot of pressure on doing a perfect job but they never appreciate what you do. They treat employee like high school students, meaning if you are a minute late you are out. For CD no one is essential, If you are looking for a good job, this is not it.14
- 5.0Oct 19, 2015Associate ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Room for growth, great people, company cares and treats employees well.
Sit down job, not much moving around.1