What are your colleagues talking about?
Found 9 of over 9 reviews
Updated Nov 7, 2019
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Jul 13, 2015TrainerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
Working with City Business Solutions allows you to have a stable career with the freedom of structuring your days to meet your personal needs. There is a network of coworkers to call on anytime you need or just want to however there is also the option to be self-sufficient. It is a nice balance for anyone that doesn't want the typical 9-5.
The company is serious about growth and require 100%. This is not just a job for collecting a paycheck at the end of the week.12City Business Solutions (IL) Response9y
Thanks for this lovely review! We are so pleased that you are enjoying your experience with us! We appreciate the acknowledgement of everybody's hard work! Thank you.
- 5.0Jun 22, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
* Fun working environment. People work hard but we always look for something for fun at the same time. * Fantastic teamwork. We have good relationship and help each other all the time. There is always positive competition to make us improve to next level with other colleague in the office. * Fast personal Growth. I can make sure i always be with those people who have business mined and motivation.
* Work hard. This is only for the person who wants to work hard and who are not lazy. It is really high pace and intensity working environment. * self- management. If requires high self management skillsCity Business Solutions (IL) Response9y
Hi! We are so glad you are enjoying your time with us! Thanks for your awesome feedback! We hope we can continue to support you on your business journey!
- 5.0May 5, 2015Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee
Everyone is young, ambitious and hard working. I can have the CEO position within one year, all promotions come from within the company. Awesome team environment, with major opportunity to build my own business.
Wish we did more traveling internationally.4City Business Solutions (IL) Response9y
Hi, Thanks for reviewing our company! We are extremely happy to see that you are enjoying your time with us! We would love to do some more international travelling too! Great advice to others too! Regards, City Business Solutions.
- 1.0Nov 11, 2014Marketing, Promotions, Market ResearchCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
People seemed nice and professional from first glance.
it is door to door sales and is commission based compensation. The work hours are from 11-8pm. They are very general and evasive when you ask what the job entails. It is not until you have wasted an ample amount of time until you realize that you are knocking on unsuspecting people's doors to push a product.22City Business Solutions (IL) Response9y
Hi, Thanks for taking time out of your day to leave us a review, we appreciate the feedback. However, we are concerned by some of the negative experiences you have had with us and would like to resolve these issues. If you would like to discuss anything with us please feel free to contact us on our office number. Thank you. City Business Solutions
- 5.0Jun 11, 2015Human Resources ManagerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
Awesome office atmosphere that I enjoyed working in everyday! Unfortunately for personal reasons I had to resign, if not I would be glad to still be apart of this team.
Being in the HR Department I had days where I encountered unpleasant people to speak with on the phone, which is never fun.City Business Solutions (IL) Response9y
Hi, Thanks for your feedback! We will be sad to see you go! Good luck in the future!
- 2.0Feb 28, 2017Corporate TrainerFormer EmployeeChicago, IL
Learn some sales skills and tactics Learn how to interview and train
Commission only and door-to-door sales Required to return to office at night after sales in field, though not compensated for time1
- 2.0Mar 20, 2015Account ExecutiveFormer EmployeeChicago, IL
Good training in sales and public speaking.
Commission only pay and long hours2City Business Solutions (IL) Response9y
Hey, Firstly, thank you for taking the time to review our company however, we have noticed that some of your comments are negative. This is obviously very concerning for us as we want everyone to have a positive experience and enjoy working for us! If you would like to discuss the issues you have further, we would love to try and resolve them, so please feel free to contact us on our office number which can be found on our website. Thank you. City Business Solutions.
- 1.0Sep 11, 2015Customer Service RepresentativeCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearChicago, IL
Conveniently located is about the only good thing I could say it's easily accessible by public transportation
Working on campaigns no actual salary so unless you are well connected it could be awhile before you see any $$2City Business Solutions (IL) Response8y
Hi - thanks for taking the time to leave a review on our page! We take all feedback on board and appreciate advice! However, we noted that you had a few issues working with us. We would love to resolve these and would happily discuss these further if you would like to contact to office. Regards.