KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Clarabridge Reviews

Updated Jun 1, 2022

Found 136 of over 146 reviews

4.0
Clarabridge CEO Mark Bishof (no image)
Mark Bishof

Technical Account Manager

60 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Great People(in 15 reviews)
  • "Fast paced technology company with great culture(in 11 reviews)
  • "The benefits are great and competitive.(in 9 reviews)
  • "It’s exciting to be part of an organization that has the best technology and roadmap in a new and emerging space.(in 7 reviews)
  • "Everyone is great and approachable.(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Place to Work

Dec 17, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great company culture, cool office benefits

Cons

Wish there was more middle management positions so that promotions (title changes) can happen

2. 4.0

Good place to start

Jun 1, 2022 - Business Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fun young team, friendly people

Cons

Favoritism, luck of the draw with clients

3. 4.0

Loved it

Apr 26, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

great work life balance, fun environment, good benefits

Cons

401k could have been better

4. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Maybe it is better now that SAP gobbled them up?

May 10, 2022 - Technical Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Interesting technology to work on and free snacks.

Cons

Management has massive egos. I was laid off by Clarabridge after they downsized. Other employees picked through my things and I received half of what I owned in the mail. Clarabridge HR reached out to see if I had any questions about cobra enrollment 4 months after my last employment date.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 2.0
    Former Employee

An okay experience, but improvement needed

Dec 27, 2021 - Associate Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Supportive middle managers that make your experience -Exposure to interesting technology that will broaden your learning about text analytics and customer analytics -Good work-life balance overall

Cons

-Little to no room for growth, favoritism is key in promotions/merit increases which is quite frustrating -No streamlined onboarding process- very bumpy and all over the place; led to issues later on when working on client projects -Little focus on DEI at the company (hopefully this improves w/ Qualtrics acquisition) -Work in services can be mundane at times depending on client projects you're staffed on -Extremely high turnover in 2021 which led to a lot of pains for existing employees at the company

1 person found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Overall a great company to work

Oct 8, 2021 - Business Consultant in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have good compensation and benefits. The product has a lot of value in the space that they're at. Everyday you'll learn new things and information.

Cons

There's too much workload for one person which leads to a lot of stress and pressure. Aside from your regular work they expect you to do internal initiatives, certifications and collaborations which is not considered above and beyond therefore yoi are definitely working more than 40 hrs. per week. When you do business travel your fly time is not all considered working hours, they expect you to work while in the air.

2 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Clarabridge is a great place to work

Aug 3, 2021 - Business Consultant in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Unlimited PTO (which they encourage you to take!), fun culture, summer fridays (half days), inspiring colleagues who share the work they’ve done.

Cons

Leadership has been pretty adamant about returning to the office, despite the threat of the delta variant. HR department is not well run and it can be hard to get information from them. Sometimes BCs have to work very long work weeks, but our managers try to advocate for us and get our hours down to a reasonable amount.

4 people found this review helpful
  8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Company

Aug 3, 2021 - Associate Business Consultant in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Unlimited PTO - Great Benefits - Easy Promotion Ladder

Cons

Nothing I can really think of

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best Company in DMV

May 14, 2021 - Cloud Engineer in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Upper management encourages learning and advancement. I have learned more in 6 months in Clarabridge than what I have learned in a few years at other companies. The work is very technical, and it will keep you on your toes. Tons of collaboration between teams, providing the opportunity to learn new technology from others. Lots of opportunities to get involved in many projects.

Cons

You have to take time to learn new technology. This may require extra hours after work to learn new skillsets. They give you the tools (ie online learning resources), you have to put the time in.

10. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Worst job experience I ever had

May 15, 2021 - Software Engineer in Reston, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

If providing free snacks is a Pro then that's all are the pro points. Although I can afford my own snacks. Just saying!

Cons

1. Sexist and extremely partial engineering department. I can't stress enough that I had the worst experience as a fresher in this company with zero confidence boosting work. In fact, the managers are extremely rampant and favoritism exist in Clarabridge's DNA. 2. The management here is so dysfunctional that you might consider leaving the team in 4-5 months of joining. This is an extremely slow moving start up with long projects and less productivity rate. 3. Extremely unfavorable environment to create your own space and grow in career. The team assumes that you know all the technologies and should deliver 200% of your abilities although you just started off. 4. You need to show off more often that ever. Clarabridge believes more in the presentation rather than implementation. For eg if you are a good employee but not a great self praiser you can be fired but if you work less and just know how to show off you can do very well in this company! 5. They pay peanuts! For the work I do now I get paid double the amount than what I did for Clarabridge. 6. You can function well in the company only if you ask questions - but mind you, you'll be very often judged on how many and what kind of questions you ask ultimately declaring you as a dummy who is just not good enough. 7. Lastly, do expect that the HR team will try to disregard all the cons of the company by replying to this post - but no matter how good they try to portray the company, it's an awful workplace with people with huge egos!

10 people found this review helpful

Clarabridge Response

Hr Generalist

We are surprised to hear this was your experience while you were on the Engineering team at Clarabridge. Not only do we foster an environment of inclusiveness and welcome diversity, but we also offer multiple channels of feedback where employees can voice their concerns in a discreet fashion. If this was indeed your experience, we wish you would’ve raised this during your employment and given us an opportunity to properly address it. Our Engineering team is full of many talented people from all different backgrounds, experiences and walks of life - our product wouldn’t be a leader in our industry without them, their passion and hard work. To that note, we are a fast paced and progressive organization, that is performance driven which is also a very important part of our culture and values. While the feedback we receive from our employees does not align with your experience, we will always continue do better and be better for our employees. We wish you all the best.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 136 Reviews

Clarabridge Reviews FAQs

Clarabridge has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 146 reviews left anonymously by employees. 75% of employees would recommend working at Clarabridge to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Clarabridge employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Clarabridge. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.

75% of Clarabridge employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Clarabridge 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Clarabridge to be benefits, career development, culture and the cons to be management, senior leadership.

Popular Careers with Clarabridge Job Seekers