Clarins Counter Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Clarins Counter Manager Reviews

Updated Sep 29, 2019

4.0
Clarins Chief Executive Officer Jonathan Zrihen   (no image)
Jonathan Zrihen
1 Rating
  1. "Counter Manager"

Counter Manager in San Jose, CA

I worked at Clarins for less than a year

Pros

Great benefits, paid well by macys, free products and lots of training, flexible hours and easy Macy goals.

Cons

my direct boss would trash talk every employee behind their back and even once sent an email out speaking poorly of an employee without even consulting them. They would manage with fear and intimidation instead of motivating team members. The regional was proud to make employees cry and I tried to talk to the VP and it just seems that as the manager running the business for a specific location, they were not really able to help. needless too say, I wouldn't work for this company again unless they learn to support all the staff, and all become a company that has integrity and isn't letting upper management set a bad example by creating a hotel working enviroment

Clarins2016-09-26
  2. "excellent employer"

Former Employee - Counter Manager

I worked at Clarins full-time for more than a year

Pros

training at least twice/year ongoing support from management sales comission maternity leave

Cons

flexibility regarding working hours and days

Clarins2019-09-29

"AE"

Former Employee - Counter Manager in Sydney

I worked at Clarins full-time

Pros

The only positive I can talk about Clarins is , Clarins has a good training session when you just start the job.

Cons

Too much minds games and speech controlling by AE and Training manager. In this company, being a counter staff , you has no right and no freedom to talk about your concerns. Managers way is high way. They only can accept your compliments ( they call it’s positive altitude). It’s be ok if they made mistakes, they lied, or they don’t not take their responsibilities. If you has good work ethic, you work hard and direct , I would not suggest you to work for this company . Because one day you will figure out they did opposite to what they said. You will start to question them and give them advice , you will find out what makes the problems hard to solve . Then you will find out acturally the problem is from them! And you will realise they start to blam on you about their fault and consider you has negative altitude and interrogate you with torture until you resign.

Continue reading
    Clarins2018-08-16
  4. "Benefits"

Current Employee - Cosmetics Counter Manager in Burnaby, BC

I have been working at Clarins full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love makeup therefore I'm in the beauty industry

Cons

Standing all day but still worth it because you meet new people

Continue reading
    Clarins2017-09-17
  5. "Counter Manager"

Current Employee - Counter Manager in Melbourne

I have been working at Clarins part-time for less than a year

Pros

Really lovely company to work for. Very generous with their gratis and ability to grow if desired. The management are very approachable and understanding.

Cons

I have no cons working for Clarins

Clarins2017-07-26

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews