Clarity Consultants Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

4.3
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Herb Tieger

1. "Very friendly and Supportive Company Culture!"

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time

Pros

It is great to work at Clarity where everyone knows each other on a first-name basis! Everyone from each department is friendly towards and each other and such a relationship helps to make Clarity's work environment free of any hostile or negative work politics. Everyone works and communicates with each other effectively and with ease - no matter their title or position in the company.. Management is very receptive and open to any questions an employee may have, which helps to alleviate a lot of stress. The pressure to perform well and meet expectations is present but not too overbearing where the work environment is affected negatively. The perks at Clarity are great as well: catered lunch four times a week along with a fully stocked kitchen, a small gym facility in the building, on-site parking, and benefits (medical, dental & vision, 401k),

Cons

Being that Clarity is somewhat of a small company in size, there is a limitation on the availability of growth within Clarity. The possibility of growth and promotion within Clarity is there but the availability may not be. Depending on an employee's position, they may be stuck in their role for a little bit of time because there are a lack of roles to expand to. This limited growth availability would be the only con here at Clarity.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great communication and friendly work environment so that employees are able to communicate with each other easily. Try to create more room for growth within the company so that employees are able to challenge themselves and learn more.

2. "Hidden Gem"

Current Employee - Analyst in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I didn't think companies like this existed anymore! Close knit company that has been in business for over 20+ years - with friendly teammates and leadership who care about growing and helping position each other for success. Challenging and engaging assignments. Fun company parties and events. Catered Lunches 4 days a week, and fully stocked kitchens! Currently resides in an easily accessible impressive business park with shops, grocery stores, gas stations, train/rail stations, and restaurants within walking distance. I can't say enough about how cool and rare this place is, I'm glad I took the leap and joined Team Clarity!

Cons

Try to incorporate catered lunches from a few more culturally diverse places - Indian food, Japanese, and/or more Mediterranean would be a nice change up.

Advice to Management

Continue to help and empower your employees, and continue to be open and receptive to feedback when challenges arise.

3. "Bad"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX

I worked at Clarity Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None that I could see

Cons

Bad experience all the way around

Clarity Consultants Response

Feb 28, 2017 – Executive

We are sorry to hear that your experience with Clarity wasn't an enjoyable one. We value each of our employees and clients and strive to be a partner in their success. Best of luck to you in the ... More

"Great Environment"

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time

Pros

The atmosphere at Clarity is one that you want to be in. We have great employees that create a fun and professional environment. Management is supportive and encouraging which makes it overall a great place to work.

Cons

One thing I would like to see Clarity do is the matching of the 401k. It's nice to have benefits like that to set you up for the future.

Advice to Management

Continue to have meetings with employees, just to ensure that we have the chance to review what is happening within the team.

"A Team to Grow With"

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Representative in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Development Representative in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I work on the sales team, and we have a great competitive, yet very supportive culture with a great manager. While I have a lot of friends who work in very cut-throat, tech sales environments, it is just not the same at Clarity. Even though it is also competitive with incentives, sales contests, and a great comp plan, it is not competitive to the point where inside sales team members are fighting each other for recognition. We are encouraged to share ideas and best practices with everyone on the team. Love that team culture. I've also been able to experience a lot of growth within the company itself in my short time here. Also the lunches 4 times a week are a really nice perk.

Cons

Well, if you had asked me a few months ago, it would have been just sitting at a desk all day for me. But the company recently installed standing desks for everyone who wanted one, so that's a lot better now. Would love to also have more interactive events with the other groups within the company, but we do have a company softball team that allows us to come together then at least!

Advice to Management

Keep being open to feedback and having those periodic 1 on 1 and team meetings with your team members, as they foster a great environment and culture.

"Great People"

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are a number of great things about Clarity: the workplace is accommodating, management invests in its employees' personal growth, there is ample room for advancement, and there is always an opportunity to learn. In my opinion though, the best thing about Clarity is the people. The collegial atmosphere and fun group that I work with make this place unlike any other I've experienced.

Cons

Possibly some quicker technological upgrades, but I'm really stretching to find something here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, and thanks for being receptive to feedback!

"Great Environment"

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I enjoy working for Clarity because they provide a great work environment. Clarity is very warm, welcoming, and relaxing, which provides a great stress-free environment. Management also really values their employees. If there is ever a question or problem, management is quick to help. Overall, Clarity is a great place to work.

Cons

I haven't came across any cons.

Advice to Management

Continue providing a great environment because employees will continue to provide a strong work ethic.

9. "Great place to learn"

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Clarity is a great place to grow and learn. The environment is warm and inviting, and overall a fun place to work. I enjoy working at Clarity because management trusts that you will complete your work in a timely, and accurate manner, without needing to micromanage you. I feel appreciated and valued as an employee, which motivates me to be as efficient as I can be. There is always more to be learned, and it is enjoyable to be a part of the learning experiences with a team who is engaged and eager to succeed.

Cons

Some projects may become tedious until something more stimulating comes up, but there really isn't much to complain about here!

10. "Clarity Consultants"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Pros

Great atmosphere and employees seem very lively. You can tell the employees here at Clarity Consultants are dedicated to getting their job done. Very flexible and managers are understanding and seem to genuinely care. Oh, lunch is also provided four days a week & if you enjoy sports they have a team you can join!

Cons

Wish there was more interaction within other teams in and out of the office to build a stronger relationship among employees/managers. But, other than that all is good.

11. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Software Consultant in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Software Consultant in Chicago, IL

Pros

-People are engaged and motivated to do high quality work
    -Relaxed office atmosphere
    -Everybody is super friendly
    -Wide range of projects and technologies to work with
    -Lots of encouragement for personal projects and personal development

Cons

-Occasionally have to work at client offices in suburbs (I haven't had to yet)
    -Can't think of many cons so far

Advice to Management

-Continue to encourage laid back culture
    -Push to use new technologies on the newer projects