Clarity Consultants Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.3
Herb Tieger

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Clarity was full of great people who are easy to get along with and grow with."

Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Campbell, CA
    Former Employee - Business Development Representative in Campbell, CA

I worked at Clarity Consultants full-time (More than a year)

Pros

L
    The location was great, coworkers were awesome, plenty of support.

Cons

There were some changes that happened often which constantly changed day to day routines.

2. "Great Team"

I worked at Clarity Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Stellar team, room to advance if you put in the work, Senior Level management were super helpful. OH, and free catered Lunch.

Cons

As any growing company, trying to adapt to change and learn new ways to be more efficient. Learning agility is the name of the game.

3. "Business Development"

I worked at Clarity Consultants full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good company with even greater people. In terms of starting your career in sales or recruiting, this is an ideal choice because the compensation package, benefits, etc are competitive. They have a fully stocked kitchen, catered lunches, and occasional company outings/events. Culture is fun mainly because of the people, not because of the company's structure or values. Sr. Leadership provides a lot of wisdom and insight and always have their doors wide open, which is very helpful when on boarding and throughout your progression. At the end of the day, the job paid well, was enjoyable for the most part, and I definitely walked away with experience.

Cons

Poor career development, especially in sales. Lack of leadership development and training which is ironic given the industry they're in. Communication lacks transparency often times, which is also weird because the company is very small, even smaller than when I started. CEO walks around regularly but is not approachable. Moreover, based on observations, his views, goals and decisions do not seem to align with other members within leadership , which is worrisome. Then again, it was hard to determine what his goals, views, visions, decisions were because he did not seem to be actively involved.

Advice to Management

Clarity's management, other than the CEO was always very approachable. Therefore, when I had advice, feedback, concerns, etc it was always heard out. That being said, I do not have any advice to share currently.

4. "Very friendly and Supportive Company Culture!"

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time

Pros

It is great to work at Clarity where everyone knows each other on a first-name basis! Everyone from each department is friendly towards and each other and such a relationship helps to make Clarity's work environment free of any hostile or negative work politics. Everyone works and communicates with each other effectively and with ease - no matter their title or position in the company.. Management is very receptive and open to any questions an employee may have, which helps to alleviate a lot of stress. The pressure to perform well and meet expectations is present but not too overbearing where the work environment is affected negatively. The perks at Clarity are great as well: catered lunch four times a week along with a fully stocked kitchen, a small gym facility in the building, on-site parking, and benefits (medical, dental & vision, 401k),

Cons

Being that Clarity is somewhat of a small company in size, there is a limitation on the availability of growth within Clarity. The possibility of growth and promotion within Clarity is there but the availability may not be. Depending on an employee's position, they may be stuck in their role for a little bit of time because there are a lack of roles to expand to. This limited growth availability would be the only con here at Clarity.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great communication and friendly work environment so that employees are able to communicate with each other easily. Try to create more room for growth within the company so that employees are able to challenge themselves and learn more.

5. "Hidden Gem"

Current Employee - Analyst in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I didn't think companies like this existed anymore! Close knit company that has been in business for over 20+ years - with friendly teammates and leadership who care about growing and helping position each other for success. Challenging and engaging assignments. Fun company parties and events. Catered Lunches 4 days a week, and fully stocked kitchens! Currently resides in an easily accessible impressive business park with shops, grocery stores, gas stations, train/rail stations, and restaurants within walking distance. I can't say enough about how cool and rare this place is, I'm glad I took the leap and joined Team Clarity!

Cons

Try to incorporate catered lunches from a few more culturally diverse places - Indian food, Japanese, and/or more Mediterranean would be a nice change up.

Advice to Management

Continue to help and empower your employees, and continue to be open and receptive to feedback when challenges arise.

6. "Bad"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Kingwood, TX

I worked at Clarity Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

None that I could see

Cons

Bad experience all the way around

Clarity Consultants Response

Feb 28, 2017 – Executive

We are sorry to hear that your experience with Clarity wasn't an enjoyable one. We value each of our employees and clients and strive to be a partner in their success. Best of luck to you in the... More

"Great Environment"

Current Employee - Database Marketing Specialist in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Database Marketing Specialist in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time

Pros

The atmosphere at Clarity is one that you want to be in. We have great employees that create a fun and professional environment. Management is supportive and encouraging which makes it overall a great place to work.

Cons

One thing I would like to see Clarity do is the matching of the 401k. It's nice to have benefits like that to set you up for the future.

Advice to Management

Continue to have meetings with employees, just to ensure that we have the chance to review what is happening within the team.

"BDM"

Pros

Small company with a sort of family feeling. Not many pros, I guess they have free lunches m-th but it's never healthy and always the same thing every week

Cons

Cheap, pay is very low for the amount of work they make you do. It's more of a call center/ sweatshop. They have these fresh out of college kids making 40,000 and working harder than anyone who makes 40,000 in Silicon Valley. News flash... Leave and go make more money so you can live.

Advice to Management

Don't be cheap. Don't lie just be honest

Clarity Consultants Response

Jun 20, 2016 – Executive

We are regretful to learn that you were not fully satisfied with your experience working with us. We strive to ensure that our employees are content and treated equitably. Our leadership team along... More

"A Team to Grow With"

Current Employee - Senior Business Development Representative in Campbell, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Business Development Representative in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I work on the sales team, and we have a great competitive, yet very supportive culture with a great manager. While I have a lot of friends who work in very cut-throat, tech sales environments, it is just not the same at Clarity. Even though it is also competitive with incentives, sales contests, and a great comp plan, it is not competitive to the point where inside sales team members are fighting each other for recognition. We are encouraged to share ideas and best practices with everyone on the team. Love that team culture. I've also been able to experience a lot of growth within the company itself in my short time here. Also the lunches 4 times a week are a really nice perk.

Cons

Well, if you had asked me a few months ago, it would have been just sitting at a desk all day for me. But the company recently installed standing desks for everyone who wanted one, so that's a lot better now. Would love to also have more interactive events with the other groups within the company, but we do have a company softball team that allows us to come together then at least!

Advice to Management

Keep being open to feedback and having those periodic 1 on 1 and team meetings with your team members, as they foster a great environment and culture.

"Great People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

I have been working at Clarity Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are a number of great things about Clarity: the workplace is accommodating, management invests in its employees' personal growth, there is ample room for advancement, and there is always an opportunity to learn. In my opinion though, the best thing about Clarity is the people. The collegial atmosphere and fun group that I work with make this place unlike any other I've experienced.

Cons

Possibly some quicker technological upgrades, but I'm really stretching to find something here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work, and thanks for being receptive to feedback!