Clarity Insights Reviews in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Atlanta, GA

Clarity Insights President Neil Huse
Neil Huse

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Clarity has the most talented team I have ever worked with in data and analytics consulting (in 11 reviews)

• I am passionate in helping clients within Big Data and analytics space and Clarity is providing me perfect opportunity in this space (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • Increased awareness of work/life balance (in 7 reviews)

• Some expected growing pains, when you go from 10 employees to 300 (in 4 reviews)

"Typical mid-sized consulting firm trying to be Big 5 in all the wrong ways"

Former Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Senior Principal Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Clarity Insights full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Lots of great talent, pool of big-name clients, advanced analytics work, some really great people.

Cons

Weak project/client management leads to extra long hours as a delivery resource -- "hero coding" is expected, not an emergency last-ditch effort. Add to that the 90-100% travel, and things at home get rough before too long. Very little apparent alignment between employee skillsets and project assignments. Way too much bench churn -- hiring too many resources for a given demand, then mass firing months later when demand subsides.

Clarity Insights Response

Feb 9, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition - Financial Services & Insurance

As a former employee, we especially value that you have taken the time to post a review and give us feedback. So thank you for your opinion. Consulting is a tough business no matter how you evaluate... More

Showing 1 of 78 review