Clarity Solutions Group Reviews | Glassdoor

1 review

5.0
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Special Educator, Grades 9-12, Math Teacher"

Former Contractor - Special Education Teacher for Math Classes Using A Co- Teaching Model in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Clarity Solutions Group as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

The school is very well run, and has excellent resources. There is a specialist for every subject with extensive knowledge of that subject. Discipline is consistent, and the school is orderly and the environment is safe. Frederick Douglas High went from a poorly run school to one of the highest performing.

Cons

I can't think of any, besides the Principal being asked to resign the following school year. He was accused of embezzling money from Atlanta Public Schools.

Advice to Management

The principal was recruited from Atlanta Public Schools, and has done an incredible job cleaning up the school. He put disciplinary procedures in place, formed partnerships with local Universities and businesses. All needed supplies were readily available, and is the only School I've worked for where I didn't need to purchase any materials at all.