Clark Associates Reviews

Updated May 13, 2021

3.7
Clark Associates CEO Gene Clark
Gene Clark
Pros
  • "Culture, Flexibility, Advancement opportunities, Rapidly growing company(in 14 reviews)

• "The workflow is fast paced and challenging with room for growth(in 7 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Management buys office snacks, but intentionally the ones no one likes(in 5 reviews)

• "Based on DiSC profiling, only individuals who test as high D (Dominance) will be given a chance(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very awesome job

Apr 2, 2021 - Order Picker in Madisonville, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and environment. Good people to be around

Cons

Sometimes staying over your set shift

Clark Associates Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate all of the work that our employees do. We would not be where we are today without the dedication each employee gives to their teams.

2. 2.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

I started looking for a new job after a month

May 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

A lot of free lunches

Cons

The work culture is toxic

3. 1.0

Stay away from the Bloomsburg Warehouse

Mar 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Bloomsburg, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Its a job if you dont have one

Cons

Once youre in, the gloves come off. I would consider this a wolf in sheeps clothing. They will tell you "we are different" "we have a culture" Evidently the culture is only for the management that works on the second floor. Supervisors talk to you like fifth graders, and pull you aside where they cant be overheard to threaten you. At least weekly, you are told that you are not working fast enough, and points will be deducted from your "point system". If you already have a job, stay there and make it work.

Clark Associates Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We work to train our managers to build positive relationships within their teams. One of our core values is doing the right thing and we strive to have that be a part of our daily culture. Your feedback has been shared with management for further review.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

No consideration

Apr 22, 2021 - Facilities Coordinator in Lancaster, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

There really wasnt any pros, except that some of my co-workers nice.

Cons

Pay, Work load, Management , Culture, No integrity

Clark Associates Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our culture is something that we take seriously. We train our managers to provide open and safe spaces for their teams. Your concerns have been shared with management for further review.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Love My Job!

Feb 3, 2021 - Vendor Analyst in Lancaster, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Wonderful manager. Challenged, but not overwhelmed with career growth. Perfectly fitting my personality/abilities to the role and team that I am in.

Cons

Some communication is lacking, especially across departments.

Clark Associates Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have had such a positive experience while working at Clark. We are always looking for ways to grow and become better. We appreciate all of the work that our employees do for the company.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome company!

Mar 26, 2021 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture and work life balance.

Cons

I have nothing bad to say!

Clark Associates Response

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience while working here! We appreciate all of the work that our employees do.

7. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Was a job....

Mar 22, 2021 - Shipping and Receiving
      Business Outlook

Pros

Worked with some good people. My shift supervisor was a good guy and communicated well.

Cons

Very dirty out of date facility that outgrew itself years ago. Safety is not a concern for warehouse workers. If tour a certain personality type and young, ya may be able to advance to a Lead position. If you are over 30 years old, you will stay at the same position you were hired for.

Clark Associates Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We work to provide a environment that promotes honesty, efficiency, and a positive work culture. All employees have the opportunity to grow both personally and professionally while working with us. Your concerns have been shared with management for further review.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Company

Feb 16, 2021 - Information Technology
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great company with a bright future, opportunities for advancement, reward hard work. Handled the pandemic well, both in terms of caring for employees and making smart business decisions.

Cons

Some departments are more formal than others, which may not necessarily be to everyone's liking.

Clark Associates Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have had an overall positive experience. We appreciate all of the work that our employees do and we are excited to see the growth that will happen in the next couple of years.

9. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 8 years

8 years and became a number

Mar 27, 2021 - Customer Support in Madisonville, KY
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is potential for growth if you're a favorite.

Cons

Immediate management views are black and white and judgmental.

Clark Associates Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We use the DiSC profile assessment as a resource to learn more about each other and to grow positive personal and professional development. We appreciate all personality types and a person's profile does not dictate their growth within the company. Growth and position change comes through exemplifying the pillars of our culture that promotes positive change: hard work, entrepreneurial spirit, and high integrity. Your concerns have been shared with management for further review.

10. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Horrible place for entry level

Apr 4, 2021 - IT Support Technician in Smoketown, PA
      Business Outlook

Pros

You get exposure to various IT

Cons

Management is horrible. I was fired after just two weeks. When I asked for support or how to improve I was brushed off. Not much diversity. I was the only minority of my ethnicity.

1 person found this review helpful

Clark Associates Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We work to train our managers to provide a safe and supportive environment for their team. We believe in holding each other accountable in order to be the best that we can be. As we continue to learn and grow, we continue to pursue excellence with high integrity. Your concerns have been shared with management for further review.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 134 Reviews