Clark Associates Reviews
88% would recommend to a friend
(211 total reviews)
98% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Pay is good" (in 18 reviews)
- "Great atmosphere and culture." (in 16 reviews)
- "The people at Clark on my team are great to work with." (in 15 reviews)
- "Pay and benefits are very good for the area and the hours in the purchasing department can be somewhat flexible as long as you get the work done." (in 14 reviews)
- "Almost everyone is committed to making improvements and trying new things to be competitive and it shows in the results." (in 6 reviews)
- "This also leads to very little recognition or reward because most management is afraid that you will look better than them or if you are in a lower position than them (even if youre a manager) you should be less intelligent." (in 13 reviews)
- "So for 99% of the employees that will never make it to senior buyer level, just know that you will be stuck making low to mid 50s for years, and when you become a manager you might be stuck with low to mid 60s until you're 28" (in 10 reviews)
- "The training is good as your boss or fellow employees will walk you through certain processes, but it can also be sink or swim a lot of the time." (in 7 reviews)
- "Will start new hires with no experience at higher rates than people with experience or current employees with experience." (in 3 reviews)
- "Salaries arent the best in certain positions." (in 3 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Clark Associates and is not affected by filters.
Found 211 of over 241 reviews
Updated Nov 27, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 22, 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMiami, FL
Management, company culture, work life balance, positive energy, working with amazing people. Clark Associates encourages communication, curiosity, creativity, problem solving mentality, motivation to do what’s best for the company without fear of crossing lines. Everyone is friendly, the team energy is unbelievable.
In all honesty there is really nothing I can complain about
- 5.0Nov 24, 2023Category AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLancaster, PA
Fantastic Culture, Benefits, and People
Very high standards, interns make good money too and get more time to adapt to the high deliverables.
- 4.0Oct 1, 2023Category ManagerCurrent EmployeeLancaster, PA
Hybrid work schedules, flexibility in schedule. Working with like minded, hard-working individuals
Pay is not as competitive as they make it sound based on the amount of work you're handling. Bonuses are not fair. Will start new hires with no experience at higher rates than people with experience or current employees with experience.2
- 2.0Oct 3, 2023Material HandlerFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLeola, PA
Schedule, management, just show up
Outdated policies, lack of communication, will push you till you break
Clark Associates Reviews FAQs
Clark Associates has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 241 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Clark Associates to a friend and 88% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
88% of Clark Associates employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Clark Associates 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.