Found 634 of over 739 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great people and projects to work on" (in 69 reviews)
- "Benefits are good." (in 41 reviews)
- "Good Culture and strong staff" (in 21 reviews)
- "Team is great" (in 17 reviews)
- "Great opportunities for young and hardworking individuals that find themselves in the right situation to advance their way up the corporate ladder." (in 15 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Clark Construction Group and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWSep 11, 2023Project ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsWashington, DC
Clark has offered significant opportunities to grow and develop. Leaders push their employees to grow into new rules and to take an active role in building Clark. The people who work at Clark are competent and are driven to be successful.
The one downside is Clark does not get many holidays and the days tend to be on the longer side. However, no one who works in Construction has short days.
Clark Construction Group Reviews FAQs
Clark Construction Group has an overall rating of 3.9 out of 5, based on over 739 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at Clark Construction Group to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
76% of Clark Construction Group employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Clark Construction Group 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.8 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.