Classteacher Learning System Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.9
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"Misery loves company, especially this company"

I have been working at Classteacher Learning System full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Are you a warm, cheerful and hard working person who has faith in people?

Do you want to become a mean, manipulative, distrustful person who is cynical about the world?

Don't worry, spend a year (or even a few months) at this company, and avail your FREE! FREE! FREE! transformation from competent to frustrated! The only problem is that it is free for Classteacher too, since they are definately not going to pay you your deserved salary.

Ever since I joined Classteacher, my parents are amazed at the transformation within me. They see me wake up early in the morning and pray for hours everyday. What they don't know is that I am praying to all the Gods to be rescued from this Hell on Earth as soon as possible.

I fast a lot too, but not for religious reasons. I fast because by the time Classteacher pays me my salary for the month, only chillar is left in my pocket. Unfortunatley bank EMIs and landlords doesn't have a flexible payment scheme the way Classteacher does.

Cons

See above.

Serioulsy, managers do not have any unity amongst themselves and are always fighting with each other. Owners take managers at their word are blind towards how the managers treat their team members.

Advice to Management

Build a strong relations with employees at all levels of the company.

2. "Amazing Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Classteacher Learning System full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You will get a lot things to learn and develop your skills
    Amazing salary packages
    Understanding staff and Self decision making authority

Cons

Location issue
    Water Problem
    No eatery near by

Advice to Management

They are good as the managment

3. "bad service and salary"

Current Employee - Facilitator in Cuttack (India)
    Current Employee - Facilitator in Cuttack (India)

Pros

It provides new type education system

Cons

It's not good for the learner.

4. "Okay Company"

Pros

Weekend off, Nice salary package, good office environment

Cons

Bad management, bad hierarchical solving

Advice to Management

Improve your interaction to employees

"Poor Management, More Stress and low pay ""

Former Employee - Trainer in New Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - Trainer in New Delhi (India)

I worked at Classteacher Learning System full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nice job. I had heard a lot about class teacher.com being into the education domain in my previous job. Recently I got the opportunity to experience it.

Cons

Bad Hr policies . 30 days serving notice .. is bit painful

Advice to Management

change your policies

"Only if you want to ruin your career completely!"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I worked at Classteacher Learning System full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Well, the only good part is that they are available when you need a job. And of course, show you a hunky dory scenario to lure you in. Once you are in, god bless you!

Cons

It is hard to even begin with the cons for this company. It makes me wonder why does this company even exist. And I am talking cross functional here, the system here is in a mess across all departments. The company doest not have a strong market stand and there are absolutely no future plans that they have in mind or can follow. Management is in utmost dictatorship, HR being the puppet in their hands and not to mention, employee's interest being the last thing on their mind. From infrastructure, to poor work quality, to bad crowd that already exists and to the company policies (that I feel are intentionally made to trouble the employees) are all perfect ingredients to ruin your career and your state of mind. Speaking about work, there are good chances that your profile can be changed mid way, true story for almost everyone who has worked for long there and you can be left absolutely directionless by the end. End of your career I mean. The innocent lady HR currently working there is a big shame to the organisation. It is shameful to realise how Miss. HR is oblivious towards people and misguiding them. It is even more shocking when you realise that same Miss.HR is your friend, in disguise, but is actually management's mask that they have been playing on you. And it's not just the top management, it's middle level management too that has the power to play dirty politics against capable/quality people and ensure that they are out in no time. Well it answers my own concern- ''they don't have quality people in there anymore''. Thankfully!

Advice to Management

Any advice will not be of any good. Pointless!

7. "Dont make the same mistake I made! Its a HELL HOLE that you choose for yourself."

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I worked at Classteacher Learning System (Less than a year)

Pros

You will find good colleagues to work with. Its just that you and them will pity yourself forever, complain and more complain about how bad the work culture is there. Some of people I worked with were really good.. Its just that they were only "stuck" there because of lack of opportunities. Everyone leaves the second they get an offer from somewhere else- Ofcourse not the ones who are psychotic enough to stick to this company.
    Nothing else is good about this hell hole. TRUST ME!

Cons

Where do I begin with!
    -the infrastructure is pathetic. There where times when we had to control our washroom requirements because there was no water in the washroom. which btw were always dirty. ALWAYS! like municipal toilets. Also, the management is soo cheap that even during scorching heat they would switch off the AC during lunch hours for an hour. (Btw lunch hour was just half an hour) So the AC took ages to cool the office, so basically u would die of sweating. Oh! and you cant even drink cold water to quench your thirst, because, BREAKING NEWS- they only have one nonworking cooler that gets local "Bisleri" water that tastes so salty that you don't feel like drinking it. Most of the time, theres no drinking water too. I cant remember how many bottles of water I have purchased to drink water! Its like you become a slave in the office who is sweating and working for which you will never get any appreciation for. (Not by the management)
    The location of the office is pathetic, where you only see factory workers. You cant even stand on the road and have a cup of tea without dirt getting into your mouth or the cup or someone eyeing you.
    -the management is the worst you will ever come across- they only want to bring trivial issue to the floor, like you take 10 mins extra break, or you dint sign while going out, or don't look into your phone, don't talk to your colleagues while working hours. Trust me you cant even move your head around. Everything thing else matters to these people, except your work. they are the first ones to complain on trivial matters but never appreciate the good work you do. Infact, there is so much ego issue with them that they will take it out on you on the first chance that they get. Management is bad there. You only find fascist boss there, but not a true leader. that is why the attrition rate is so high there. no one stays, seriously! Even I left because of my manager, who was not good at her job and was only there because she was a big time psychophant. She was an illerate person, who I was ashamed to report to.
    - management hires good people but they don't know how to retain them.
    -no growth. no salary increment, you have to push, lick shoes to get an increment. the HR is the worst. They are like spies who spy on you and report nonsense to the management, very inefficient and illiterate people working as HR. They hire people on probation without any benefits and don't even notify an extension. You have to report to them about the issue and what do they do- INCREASE YOUR PROBATION PERIOD AGAIN. WOW! you work for 6 months without any perks and they don't make you permanent and expect you to work for them on miniscule salary and that too without any benefits. Also, the HR are liars, who lie to you to get you into taking the job. for example, they lied to me about the fact that they will increase my salary after 6 months, when I went to them regarding the issue, they straight up told me that its not possible!
    -Leaves are hard to get.
    -no motivation, no joy, its a JAIL. where you cant even talk.
    -Any good reviews you have read are by current employees who were forced to write them. No one is happy there.

Advice to Management

I don't think I have to waste my time in giving you guys advice. You are mean and not good people. You treat people like they are your slave, shouting on them. but seriously you are the ones who are in deep trouble 10 more years and your company will be history if you don't solve issues with your personality.

8. "Perfect Place for Hard-working and Honest People"

Current Employee - Senior Content Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Content Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Classteacher Learning System full-time

Pros

I have been working with this organisation for more than 4-years and I must say that it was a great journey indeed. I have learned here both professionally and personally and have been promoted to a higher level during my services. Though, there are numerous good things which made me continue with this organisation, a glimpse of those have been mentioned here:
    Great working environment.
    Friendly & supportive colleagues, understanding Managers and other seniors with positive attitude
    Free meal facility
    Pick and drop facility from the nearest metro station
    5-days working culture, easy process of leave approval
    Flexible work timings
    Celebrations on occasional events

Cons

I always try to look for positive aspects; besides nothing as negative I found that could be mentioned here.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work.

"A Great company to Start and Shape your career"

Current Employee - Product Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Product Analyst in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Classteacher Learning System (More than a year)

Pros

I have been working with this company for more than a year now and it has been a great learning experience for a fresher like me. I have been recruited for curriculum specialist profile from my campus placements, but coming here looking at my enthusiasm and zeal to work, the company has given me an opportunity to manage an online education product, so its a win win situation for a fresher like me to look after so many things at a very early stage in my career, from product requirements to successful execution and implementation and now looking for sales and marketing it has truly been a great entrepreneurial lesson, Its very fascinating and enthralling experience to get your ideas shaped in current world.

- A great opportunity to learn so many things in quick time.
    - New Ideas are welcomed and appreciated.
    - Workload is optimal and great opportunity to extend your horizon of creativity.
    - Direct mentor ship of Company Owners.
    - High speed Net connectivity.
    - High Quality Lunch
    - Relax working hours for coming and leaving and two in between breaks apart from lunch.
    - Extended weekend holiday Saturday and Sunday off.
    - A great company which appreciates a new talent and his vision.
    - Peoples of all the teams are very friendly which gives a great incite to learn entrepreneurial skills at a very early stage.
    - A Great support from animators team to learn new software and visualize our content.
    - Innovation, pedagogy and new methodologies are encouraged.

Cons

- Lack of Technical work management.
    - Lack Software cycle development and IT product management tools.
    - Lack of Automation in the work process.

Advice to Management

Technology is everything and this time Data Technology has stepped in to address the needs of individuals in a most optimal way. Shift from hardware based support system to an incredible software company for which any hardware company feels proud to be associated, as we are spending so much in content we must aim for building efficient soft wares to utilize this content in such business scenarios where we can directly address the needs of users. We must aim for shifting for new age web frameworks like Node-Js and Rails for QuickTime implementation of our ideas.

10. ""Good company to work""

Current Employee - Web Designer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)
    Current Employee - Web Designer in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Classteacher Learning System (Less than a year)

Pros

Lots of employee benefits,
    Good work culture
    Flexible Company
    Friendly People

Cons

Very less transparency ,

improvement need in infrastructure