Clayton County, GA Reviews | Glassdoor

Clayton County, GA Reviews

2.6
CEO

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Informative and eye-opening."

Current Contractor - Bailiff in Jonesboro, GA
    Current Contractor - Bailiff in Jonesboro, GA

I have been working at Clayton County, GA as a contractor (More than 3 years)

Pros

Only work every other week . Paid the same rather I work one hour or seven; usually only five hours. Nice coworkers and I adore my boss ( judge).

Cons

Rarely work a full week. No benefits. Have to pay my own taxes.

2. "Doing it wrong"

Current Employee - Helpdesk Technician I in Jonesboro, GA
    Current Employee - Helpdesk Technician I in Jonesboro, GA

I have been working at Clayton County, GA full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Because of the lack of proper leadership, training, and supplies you can get out of doing most assigned tasks.

Cons

Assigned to drive vehicles that are not properly repaired by fleet maintenance which will leave you on the side of the road.
    No adherence or acknowledgement of industry standard practices thus making the IT infrastructure counterintuitive.
    No training or attempt to train. New employees are left to their own devices to figure things out in an environment they have no familiarity with nor complies with most IT infrastructure.

Advice to Management

Task IT with providing real, tangible, and measurable solutions.

3. "Great opportunity, resume builder"

Pros

Fulfilling, adequate training, great experience, introduced to all judges, attorneys, and investigators. Great way to get your name out there.

Cons

Due to economic hardships, paid positions may be difficult to come by. Sometimes given busy work. Attorneys can be full of themselves.

Advice to Management

More structured internship plan with growth outlined. Set hour requirements in order to accomplish all training. Better introductions should be made.