Clayton Homes Human Resources Manager Reviews | Glassdoor

Clayton Homes Human Resources Manager Reviews

Updated Apr 4, 2018

3.1
Clayton Homes President and CEO; President, Financial Services and Manufacturing Kevin T. Clayton (no image)
Kevin T. Clayton
1 Rating
  1. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Maryville, TN

I have been working at Clayton Homes full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great culture with continued growth and dedication to our team members. We strive to provide the best experience possible to all of our internal and external customers.

Cons

I have been here for 18 years and have not experienced a down side to this company. We were able to still remain profitable thru the housing crash of 2008 and continue to grow in all areas. We are dedicated to building happiness, one home at a time.

Advice to Management

Our leadership is dedicated to growth and team member fulfilment. Continue to make our team member and customers the focus of our business.

Clayton Homes2017-11-07

"Too many managers. Not enough leaders. Poor communication. Too many middle men which leads to more communication flaws."

Human Resources Manager in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Clayton Homes

Pros

Only good thing, always hiring. Can easily be promoted within department if you have a good head on your shoulders and have good attendance.

Cons

Horrible benefits. Vacation and PTO benefits are lacking! No sick time off. Too much required overtime. Burn out the workers. A lot of back-stabbing.

Clayton Homes2018-04-05