ClearBridge Technology Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.1
Joe Wetmore & Tim Powell

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Currently working as a Full time Employee of ClearBridge"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Billerica, MA

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great Management and recruiting process. Extremely thorough, plenty of opportunity to make great money

Cons

Honestly they are a great company to work for

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work

2. "One of the Best Companies I've ever worked for"

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

Young, energetic environment.
    Management works hard to make sure that you succeed in whatever your personal and business goals may be.
    Great team environment that works hard but plays hard as well
    Great autonomy.

Cons

Young company so growing pains are part of the process but exciting to be a part of

3. "Great Company to work for and with as a consultant on projects."

Pros

I've been at ClearBridge for almost 5 years and they are totally focused on employee growth and work environment. They provide a great flexible work environment and have multiple company paid events designed to reward employee performance and enhance team building. I hope to retire from here.

Cons

The pace of work can be overwhelming at times and they offer our consultants the same health and 401K benefits that I get, so I don't get a 401K match.

Advice to Management

Keep the focus on employee development and keep adding great people to the team as we grow

4. "A Fantastic Company to work for."

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The benefits are great and the company's morale is very high. The management team goes above and beyond to try to meet each employee's concerns.

Cons

The fast pace of the company can sometimes cause a high level of stress but that is to be expected in a Sales environment

5. "One of the best companies I have worked for."

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Billerica, MA

Pros

Great culture
    Incentive Based Programs
    Stellar Management team
    The best Back office I have ever worked with.
    Ethics
    Flexibility

Cons

Compensation (Base) could be a little better but they offset that with great incentives.

Advice to Management

I believe the company has an excellent and sustainable business model with a great management and back office team in place and my only advice would be is to provide a little better compensation.

6. "They always aim to do the right thing"

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

Legitimate work hard/play hard culture. Good experienced management team knows what to do and truly cares about every employee's development and success. Great culture - lots of group activities. A young and fun team. Free food everywhere!

Cons

The only "con" is that you have to work. I guess that's why they call it work. Really tho - there are very few cons.

Advice to Management

Enhance the training program so it's ongoing. Once-and-done is not enough. Also be sure to not correct or criticize people publicly out on the open. Sometimes that happens.

7. "Great Company and Proud to Be a Part of It!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

Before ClearBridge, I've never had a worked for a company with high moral - it's nice to know this actually exists. Coming in as a new person, I was warmly welcomed by everyone. My direct manager gives me consist feedback where I need improvement and also recognizes me when I do well. Management is always available when help is needed. Joining ClearBridge, was like joining a family, the company truly cares about their employees and treat us well.... it would be painful to work anywhere else after working here.

Cons

Sometimes the days can be long - but it's work hard, play hard. It's just the name of the game. Also, it is COLD in the summer with the ace turned on full blast - I'd appreciate it being warmer so I don't freeze. :)

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

8. "Excellent company with great potential for growth!"

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Billerica, MA

Pros

ClearBridge is definitely a work hard/play hard company who's company outings are fantastic! The management team does everything in its power to make sure its employees are not only successful, but happy. Working as a team is a big part of ClearBridge culture so that employees can get to know each other more and be more interactive as a group. They strongly understand a work/life balance and respect that work should not consume ones entire life.

Cons

The only con that comes to mind is the training programs. In my professional experience training is very important in having a companies employees grow with the company. Other than that I see nothing but good things for the future of ClearBridge.

Advice to Management

Management does a great job and are awesome to work for! My only advise would be more training programs to help everybody be more successful.

"I've never worked for a company that rewards its employees like ClearBridge does"

Current Employee - Anonymous
    Current Employee - Anonymous

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

Work hard play hard, high energy, team spirit, just an overall fun place to work.

Cons

Some internal politics that can be challenging to deal with, Some changes in process in how we conduct our business occur frequently and can be tough to keep up with but is warranted considering the amount of growth we've been seeing.

Advice to Management

Maybe Simplify and streamline the processes in place; new CRM!

10. "Hard Work for Great Rewards"

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time

Pros

CBTG has a unique vision for the market place. The ultimate goal is to be known as the industry leader, and this team works hard to get there and we do it right. We are held to the highest standards as a team by our management and it makes me proud to work for a great company that the demands the most from their employees and gives them ample rewards in return.

Cons

CBTG is growing rapidly and there are a number of growing pains as you would expect with a growing company. We have gone from a mom and pop shop to a legitimate business that holds a notable share of the market. Lots of fumbling from management through this, but with the passion they have for the business and this company, it will work out in the wash.

Advice to Management

401K Match should be a number 1 priority to maintain our competitive hiring.