ClearBridge Technology Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Joe Wetmore & Tim Powell

1. "Awesome company to work for!"

Former Employee - Accountant
    Former Employee - Accountant

I worked at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Take care of their employees,great rewards and benefits, and they work hard to keep everyone happy. They keep up with everyone they work with, really treating everyone as an individual. Nice,family vibe company.

Cons

Not much to say here. Clearbridge is a great company to work under. They show appreciation to all of their employees. They focus on each individual employee and consultant, which is something you might not see at a lot of other consulting groups.

Advice to Management

Keep on doing what you're doing!

2. "SO FAR SO GOOD"

Current Employee - Analyst in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Analyst in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I worked for CBTG as a contractor at a fortune 100. CBTG wad upfront about the job and its requirements. Awesome care package with free shirt, coffee cups.... Good pay, I dont use the benefits so no comment there.

Cons

Was hired on via contract to hire, but it turned into contract to contract, and no pay increases, no overtime, holidays... Wish I got overtime cause I do work overtime often, but its not part of my contract, but my regular pay rate is more than most folks time and half because I am in a field that pays well...

Advice to Management

Stop calling me... Send me an email, don't just randomly call me whenever you need to talk, how about schedule a phone call.

"Work Yet To Be Completed"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

Travel assignments throughout the USA

Cons

Time between assignments means you don't get paid and you could waiting up to two months between work assignments. Training needs a lot of improvement, lack of communication with client to employee, long hours, and challenging to get reimbursements.

Advice to Management

Read the Cons section.

"Decent pay/Heavy-handed Tactics"

Former Employee - Contractor in Phoenix, AZ
    Former Employee - Contractor in Phoenix, AZ

I worked at ClearBridge Technology Group (Less than a year)

Pros

ClearBridge negotiated a decent salary for my contracting position, and stayed in touch every step of the way. Their healthcare for a contract employee is some of the best I have ever seen.

Cons

ClearBridge utilized underhanded tactics in order to get me to work at a contract. They described the job a certain way (which it turned out not to be) and were extremely pushy to make me accept the position. The position was not a good fit for me. Their pushy tactics have turned off many people from taking contracting positions. Excessive phone calls make it even worse.

Advice to Management

Understand that people want time to make decisions. Teach your recruiters that pushy is negative, and positive reinforcement, rather than calling people unprofessional when they are not bending completely is uncalled for in the workplace.

6. "Contract Employment"

Former Employee - Customer Support in Kansas City, MO
    Former Employee - Customer Support in Kansas City, MO

Pros

- Benefits provided
    - 401(k) provided
    - work with contracted employer to secure permanent position if desired

Cons

- vacation / holidays not paid

7. "Clearbridge"

Former Employee - Benefits Implementation Consultant in Napa, CA
    Former Employee - Benefits Implementation Consultant in Napa, CA

I worked at ClearBridge Technology Group (More than a year)

Pros

Offered contractors benefits and stayed in contact on a regular basis.

Cons

Did not have a succession plan for me to continue with the company once the contract w/ADP ended.

"Less than Impressed"

Pros

Strong and helpful front end staff

Cons

No secure transfer of personal information
    no payroll follow up
    beyond the recruiting team people are tough to reach

"Doesn't care about contractors."

Former Employee - Implementation Specialist
    Former Employee - Implementation Specialist

Pros

Not one damn thing at all.

Cons

Recruiters are not managers and the majority of them have no idea what they are doing and terrible at answering questions and just make up responses. The company should have an open door policy and needs to know the exact management structure for who to contact, I don't even know who HR is and was told I couldn't contact them directly must go through a recruiter with my concerns! and even when I did that I was never a CC on the email and had to trust the response of a recruiter.
    Sometimes we are home for months with no work and you expect it to be okay after giving false promises of being gone all the time making tons of money.
    No 401k match?
    Arguments over expenses that are legitimate.
    Daily pay is absolutely horrible idea in general, but especially for for 12-16 hour days. We are expected to travel for free with no pay when corporate employees are on hourly/salary pay all the time with overtime.
    Requiring receipts for anything under $25 when client doesn't is stupid. We didn't even have enough time to do our reports as it was and if we did it was done for free.
    The way receipts are submitted is via email where you have to crop out photos and align them just right. If its too big the file wont send and you have to cut things out its denied, or if it was sent half the time it was "never received" or late so will go on next expense report which happened over and over again.
    Expected to buy own laptop, software and phone and pay for all charges when corporate employees get for free...all of this should be provided or able to be expensed.
    This is just a start...best advice to you is don't work for this company.

Advice to Management

After reading your comment on the last review Mr. Wetmore the only positive reviews are from people directly in your office! I guarantee not one contractor has anything nice to say about your company. Maybe if you made yourself available for contractors concerns and actually did something about it we may have respected your company a bit more. You also need to change the pay structure and guarantee employees a certain pay if the client has no work.

ClearBridge Technology Group Response

Dec 4, 2015 – President

My phone number is 781-916-0110 and you call me 24 x 7, 365 days per year. There are many reviews from Contractors on this site so your comments are ignorant and plain wrong. As I have said in all ... More

"They could care less about their contractors"

Pros

Can not think of any

Cons

They will do anything to make a buck at your expense.

ClearBridge Technology Group Response

Oct 20, 2015 – President

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review on ClearBridge. You did not provide any details of why you feel this way so I really cant respond. We take great pride in supporting our employees ... More

"Great Company!"

I have been working at ClearBridge Technology Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

ClearBridge is a great company to work for. I love coming in to work everyday. We have a very flexible environment. We work hard, but we are rewarded with awesome company events. This place is definitely somewhere I want to work for a very long time.

Cons

The base compensation for certain positions could be better

Advice to Management

Increase compensation and let everyone know their efforts are appreciated more often.