ClearCompany Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated February 13, 2019

4.5
Andre Lavoie

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Best company I've ever worked for"

Current Employee - Implementation Manager
    Current Employee - Implementation Manager

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people! The people here are absolutely wonderful. Some of the kindest, smartest and most motivated people I've ever met. We really do "drink our own kool-aid" in regards to hiring A-players. The work is interesting and the work-life balance is great.

Cons

n/a - its really amazing here

2. "Great culture, good benefits"

Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Accountant in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Positive working environment with a lot of growth.

Cons

I can't think of anything

3. "Amazing team, great career opportunities, fantastic company!"

Current Employee - Software Engineering in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Software Engineering in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of stuff to love about working here:

- Great mission and vision
    - We're making products that help our clients do their jobs better
    - Probably the best engineering team I have had the pleasure to work with
    - Very collaborative and supporting environment
    - Amazing work/life balance
    - Lots of growth opportunities
    - Excellent benefits
    - Management is very accessible
    - Continuous improvement efforts in every department, always trying to get better

Cons

Hard to come up with cons when you enjoy going to work everyday.

I guess for people who haven't been in high growth environments before - priorities can shift quickly based on business needs. I personally don't have a problem with it but just wanted to point this out for the unaware. The people that succeed here are those that embrace change.

Advice to Management

We have been and will continue to be in high growth mode for the foreseeable future. We have an amazing culture here and history has shown that it has been challenging to maintain culture in high growth organizations. As we move to the future, let's do our best to retain and enhance the values that have got us to where we are today.

4. "Amazing Culture and Clear Vision"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture and energy here is outstanding and it's a highly collaborative and fun work environment. From day one I felt extremely welcome and everyone seems to go out of their way to embrace new employees.

The company produces a very high quality product and is always looking for ways to innovate and improve. It's a place where ideas are encouraged and everyone seems to be working towards common goals and are excited about the company mission.

Great place to be - very fun work environment surrounded by a lot of talented people.

Cons

Not a negative, just hoping we can keep up with the anticipated growth and hold on to the things that make ClearCompany unique.

"Over crowded numbers game"

I worked at ClearCompany full-time

Pros

Great coworkers, decent benefits

Cons

Terrible work environment, bad leadership, number of calls needed a day is absurd. Company product is questionable.

Advice to Management

Don't waste your employees time. Figure out a better marketing technique, cold calling is a 90's concept.

6. "Outstanding Opportunity - Driven team and rapid growth"

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Implementation Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This team is all about collaboration and support. We are growing rapidly and our product helps our clients build better companies. Every ClearCompany team member is encouraged to innovate and to lead in their own way. My last big pro here is how transparent the leadership is keeping the whole team on the same page. Joining this team means celebrating each other's wins, improving things that could be improved and making a lasting change in how companies operate.

Cons

No cons to share here

7. "Account Development Representative"

Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at ClearCompany is great! The culture is extremely welcoming and they are up to date on processes and software. Career growth for the individual employee has a huge focus. ClearCompany has an excellent onboarding process and the entire office is open to helping and teaching each other.

If you are looking for a place to expand and grow your skillsets this is the right company for you!

We do have three locations. This is coming directly from the Fort Collins office.

Cons

The work can be challenging, but this is not really a con. It is rewarding and self earned.

Advice to Management

Appreciate the support and advice! They lead with real integrity.

8. "Marketing at ClearCompany"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ClearCompany has been making incredible strides and has a lot of upward momentum. It is very exciting to be a part of such a rapidly growing company. I am thankful for joining the ClearCompany team because I feel as though I have learned more about marketing and what it takes to grow a company into something big than I ever expected to in my first year of being here. Everyone here has been so willing to help!

Cons

I don't have any cons as of now! If you're up for working hard and moving fast, then you'd be a great fit.

9. "Great Work Environment And Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ClearCompany is a fast-moving SAAS company that provides a lot of opportunities for success. I trust the leadership and get along great with my co-workers. I'm excited to be a part of a successful and growing company.

Cons

The developers are making exciting changes to the product at a rapid pace. I love how quickly things move here, but it may not be the best fit for people who are averse to change.

"A-Company for A-Players"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- ClearCompany is a very transparent organization from the CEO down to entry level employees. I have had several previous jobs for comparison, and have never felt more informed and engaged within a company.
    - ClearCompany is large enough to provide great benefits & opportunities, but small enough to be a nimble organization with a family-feel.
    - ClearCompany has the perfect combination of simultaneously rewarding hard work while encouraging healthy work/life balances.
    - I feel that I am given the tools, support, and training to succeed at my job.

Cons

- I have no cons. ClearCompany management is actually really great at addressing any complaints and concerns that arise.