ClearCompany Reviews | Glassdoor

Updated November 29, 2018

4.5
Andre Lavoie

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Amazing team, great career opportunities, fantastic company!"

Current Employee - Software Engineering in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Software Engineering in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of stuff to love about working here:

- Great mission and vision
    - We're making products that help our clients do their jobs better
    - Probably the best engineering team I have had the pleasure to work with
    - Very collaborative and supporting environment
    - Amazing work/life balance
    - Lots of growth opportunities
    - Excellent benefits
    - Management is very accessible
    - Continuous improvement efforts in every department, always trying to get better

Cons

Hard to come up with cons when you enjoy going to work everyday.

I guess for people who haven't been in high growth environments before - priorities can shift quickly based on business needs. I personally don't have a problem with it but just wanted to point this out for the unaware. The people that succeed here are those that embrace change.

Advice to Management

We have been and will continue to be in high growth mode for the foreseeable future. We have an amazing culture here and history has shown that it has been challenging to maintain culture in high growth organizations. As we move to the future, let's do our best to retain and enhance the values that have got us to where we are today.

2. "Amazing Culture and Clear Vision"

Current Employee - Human Resources in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The culture and energy here is outstanding and it's a highly collaborative and fun work environment. From day one I felt extremely welcome and everyone seems to go out of their way to embrace new employees.

The company produces a very high quality product and is always looking for ways to innovate and improve. It's a place where ideas are encouraged and everyone seems to be working towards common goals and are excited about the company mission.

Great place to be - very fun work environment surrounded by a lot of talented people.

Cons

Not a negative, just hoping we can keep up with the anticipated growth and hold on to the things that make ClearCompany unique.

3. "Over crowded numbers game"

I worked at ClearCompany full-time

Pros

Great coworkers, decent benefits

Cons

Terrible work environment, bad leadership, number of calls needed a day is absurd. Company product is questionable.

Advice to Management

Don't waste your employees time. Figure out a better marketing technique, cold calling is a 90's concept.

4. "Outstanding Opportunity - Driven team and rapid growth"

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Implementation Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This team is all about collaboration and support. We are growing rapidly and our product helps our clients build better companies. Every ClearCompany team member is encouraged to innovate and to lead in their own way. My last big pro here is how transparent the leadership is keeping the whole team on the same page. Joining this team means celebrating each other's wins, improving things that could be improved and making a lasting change in how companies operate.

Cons

No cons to share here

5. "Account Development Representative"

Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Fort Collins, CO
    Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at ClearCompany is great! The culture is extremely welcoming and they are up to date on processes and software. Career growth for the individual employee has a huge focus. ClearCompany has an excellent onboarding process and the entire office is open to helping and teaching each other.

If you are looking for a place to expand and grow your skillsets this is the right company for you!

We do have three locations. This is coming directly from the Fort Collins office.

Cons

The work can be challenging, but this is not really a con. It is rewarding and self earned.

Advice to Management

Appreciate the support and advice! They lead with real integrity.

6. "Marketing at ClearCompany"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ClearCompany has been making incredible strides and has a lot of upward momentum. It is very exciting to be a part of such a rapidly growing company. I am thankful for joining the ClearCompany team because I feel as though I have learned more about marketing and what it takes to grow a company into something big than I ever expected to in my first year of being here. Everyone here has been so willing to help!

Cons

I don't have any cons as of now! If you're up for working hard and moving fast, then you'd be a great fit.

7. "Great Work Environment And Growth Opportunities"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ClearCompany is a fast-moving SAAS company that provides a lot of opportunities for success. I trust the leadership and get along great with my co-workers. I'm excited to be a part of a successful and growing company.

Cons

The developers are making exciting changes to the product at a rapid pace. I love how quickly things move here, but it may not be the best fit for people who are averse to change.

"A-Company for A-Players"

Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Business Development Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- ClearCompany is a very transparent organization from the CEO down to entry level employees. I have had several previous jobs for comparison, and have never felt more informed and engaged within a company.
    - ClearCompany is large enough to provide great benefits & opportunities, but small enough to be a nimble organization with a family-feel.
    - ClearCompany has the perfect combination of simultaneously rewarding hard work while encouraging healthy work/life balances.
    - I feel that I am given the tools, support, and training to succeed at my job.

Cons

- I have no cons. ClearCompany management is actually really great at addressing any complaints and concerns that arise.

"By far the best place I have ever worked!!"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Unbelievable culture. I have been at ClearCompany for just about 2 months now and I have nothing but amazing things to say.
    Management is great and is more focused on your professional growth than anything else. Everyone works together as a team to help grow the company.
    From day 1 of starting here, the first thing I noticed were the people and how welcoming everyone is. There is a reason why this company is growing at a rapid pace: The people are amazing and the software system is 2nd to none.

Cons

I have zero cons.

Advice to Management

No advice. Best managers I have had thus far in my professional career.

"Cons far outweigh Pros -- Management and Culture are terrible"

Former Employee - Sales in Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Sales in Boston, MA

I worked at ClearCompany full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-The office space is nice and spacious. It's in a great building
    -Great co-workers
    -Free coffee

Cons

-Compensation is lacking and confusing. It was never clear
    -Micromanagement runs rampant
    -Meetings are very frequent and very long, and mostly unnecessary
    -Lack of communication between managers and reps
    -Passive Aggressiveness is the culture
    -401k Options are not great
    -Company is very unorganized
    -The training is lacking and insufficient
    -Each department is completely separated -- Sales and Marketing don't work closely enough -- and Sales and the Developers don't communicate well at all about what the road map should be
    -Upper management seems overmatched
    -No room for growth on the sales team
    -Career path is extremely unclear and not standardized

Advice to Management

Management is the main issue with ClearCompany. Micromanaging needs to become a thing of the past. The communication on what's going on in the company needs to be improved greatly. I never walked into work and felt as if management was steering the company in the right direction. They have outlandish ideas on how to grow the company overnight, but as an employee, it comes off as unrealistic and irrelevant to my job and how I can improve in my position. I agree with the previous review saying that management needs an overhaul. I don't see ClearCompany being successful with this management. They've tried to bolster their management team by bringing on a few new people, but it didn't do anything. Overall, management really is the achilles heel of ClearCompany, which is a shame because it could be a great place to be, but it's not even close to being that at its current state. I know a rebuttal of this review will be that changes have been made and they're working tirelessly to fix it, but I've heard that countless times from them. Changes may be made, but it's all for optics. The core of ClearCompany will remain and that's the real issue.