ClearCompany Reviews | Glassdoor

Andre Lavoie

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great Energy"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Been working here for over 6 months now and could not be happier. Everyone here is very nice and hard working. If you like team work and having your voice heard then this is the place for you!

Cons

We are very high up in the Hancock Tower so if you don't like heights the views might scare you.

"Great people and perks"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

ClearCompany has one of the best cultures that I've seen - everyone is engaged and happy to be at work each day. A lot of attention is given to new hires to get up to speed quickly and feel like they are part of the team. The product is good and constantly improving.

Cons

Multiple offices and teams make it hard to stay connected to all of your coworkers. Product has needed a UX refresh, but luckily just hired a new role to cover this.

Employees are given a lot of autonomy but it is sometimes difficult to get time with upper management.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work overall.

3. "Collaborative,"

Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Development Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany (Less than a year)

Pros

ClearCompany is constantly evolving and growing not only in terms of products and services but as an organization as well. This can make for either a confusing and frustrating experience or an invaluable learning experience with incredible room for growth depending upon the management team. We are lucky enough to have an excellent management team that rewards hard work, encourages learning, is extremely open in their communication, and is ever flexible. This allows us as employees to grow and learn in ways more rigid companies could not allow and creates opportunities for employees to take on additional responsibilities in areas they couldn't at other firms.

Cons

With any young company there are always some growing pains as the company sometimes grows faster than expected. As the company hires more back office/ support staff to take care of the day to day activities these minor headaches should fade away.

4. "Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great group of intelligent, driven, and fun colleagues. Employees care about each other and create a great work culture that is very team focused. Management is business smart in how they run the company and put their experience into creating a great product.

Cons

We've had growing pains but management and employees are great at taking an initiative to bring about change and improve processes.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing! I appreciate your transparency and desire to listen to employees' feedback and ideas.

5. "Awesome place to work!"

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (More than a year)

Pros

-Full transparency and insight into the inner workings of the business/how decisions are made from an executive level
    -Ability to influence product development
    -Growth opportunities
    -Access to c-level management
    -AWESOME culture (work hard and play hard!)

Cons

As with any company that experiences a period of rapid growth, there are times when processes are inefficient or unknown. As long as you're ok with evolution and change, you'll be fine!

Advice to Management

Keep being transparent with employees

6. "High Energy"

Current Employee - Contracto in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Contracto in Boston, MA

Pros

Everyone is very energetic and excited about their work which rubs off. Sales and constantly improving product are driving growth which adds to the positive atmosphere. Coworkers are friendly and supportive since they believe in the product and the work.

Cons

Lack of infrastructure adds tasks to everyone's workload. Without backend staff support sometimes people need to make do with what they have or improvise. However, this is will change with expansion driving support needs.

7. "Great place to work!"

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time

Pros

ClearCompany has a great work environment. Not only are my coworkers fun and friendly but they are really smart and nice to work with. I enjoy spending time with my coworkers both socially and professionally.
    ClearCompany really does recognize hard work and frequently promote people internally.

Cons

ClearCompany does have a startup atmosphere. There isn't already an answer to every question, but that makes it an exciting place to work, in my opinion. If something hasn't been figured out already, it gives you an opportunity to find an answer and really shine.

8. "Absolutely FANTASTIC place to work"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Boston, MA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

My colleagues are amazing. The management team is intelligent, driven and really care about their people. Office location is awesome, company culture is "work hard, play hard", and everyone pulls for each other. We also have a ping pong table and a kegerator...you know, if you're into that sort of thing.

Cons

Nothing that would dissuade me from working here.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. You've put together an incredible company with an amazing culture, and I'm proud to tell everyone that will listen that I work for ClearCompany.

9. "Great product, strong leadership, awesome culture"

Current Employee - Relationship Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Relationship Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time

Pros

The product is easy to use and provides a lot of real-world value to the customers. The CEO really knows what he is doing and always makes sure everyone understands his vision and the logic behind his decisions. The culture is great, with lots of fun team outings and a flexible work environment.

Cons

The only con is that the team can feel a bit separated at times, with offices in Boston, Fort Collins and San Francisco. Slack helps bridge the gap.

Advice to Management

Keep drinking your own champagne. All the employees seem very engaged and happy.

"Awesome company culture and the best people I've ever worked with!"

I have been working at ClearCompany full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great work-hard-play-hard culture. I laugh every day at work and truly enjoy my coworkers, both in Boston and in our SF and FC offices. Everyone is willing to help, share and give advice. Though we all have quotas, competition feels very friendly and no one is trying to throw the other under the bus. We're all aligned to the same goal and support each other in our efforts to accomplish that goal. The environment is non-toxic and so enjoyable! Aside from great culture, hours are flexible, work from home is an option and you won't feel micromanaged.

Cons

Sometimes there is poor internal communication, but this is always improving. Sales contributions are the most recognized, so if your efforts aren't brining in money, it's easy for upper mmgt to not notice or care.

Advice to Management

If you're not bringing in new revenue, it can be harder for your voice to be heard or for your insight to be taken seriously. Though this is somewhat understandable, it is discouraging to feel like your contributions are undermined or go unnoticed because you aren't a top biller. Advice is to be more mindful when recognizing/celebrating contributions across the board.