ClearEdge IT Solutions Reviews

4.1
ClearEdge IT Solutions Owner  Christine Puglisi
Christine Puglisi
1 Rating
  1. "Great Company & People!"

Current Employee - Operations in Jessup, MD

I have been working at ClearEdge IT Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great benefits, culture, and endless work opportunities. The owner is involved and cares about employees!

Cons

None, this company has been nothing but good to me.

2. "Excellent company"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Jessup, MD

I have been working at ClearEdge IT Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Small business, great environment, great management

Cons

Some growing pains currently.

"A company that cares!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Specialist in Annapolis, MD

I have been working at ClearEdge IT Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

The benefits package is amazing! I have never seen anything like it before and it truly reflects the companies employee-focused culture. This company cares for its employees and makes you feel known (unlike some companies where you are just a number). Everyone's voice is heard and changes are made to the company based off of employee feedback. ClearEdge gives you that family feel and really seems to appreciate its employees!

Cons

None, I suggest to check out their website for more information on benefits.

4. "Wow, what a great company!"

Current Employee - Project Manager in Annapolis Junction, MD

I have been working at ClearEdge IT Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

So many perks... • The culture is fantastic (the company lives up to its values), my co-workers and the rest of the staff are all wonderful to work with • The facility offers upgraded amenities, technology, and added benefits like a self-service café • The benefits, bonuses (both monetary and tech giveaways), and pay are all above and beyond • The career planning that is provided really helps an employee set goals and achieve them • Fun activities such as Mug clubs, Hershey Park family days, in house concerts, and technology conferences • And most importantly providing excellent services to meet the customers mission is always a top priority

Cons

It’s hard to be the smartest person in the room when you are surrounded by such amazing talent! P.S. This makes collaborating on projects that much easier

Continue reading
  5. "Appreciative of Growth"

I worked at ClearEdge IT Solutions full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great benefits, involved owner, opportunities for growth, and prime contracts

Cons

Some of the other leadership leaves a little to be desired (not all)

"Corporate position"

1.0
    Former Employee - Corporate Position in Jessup, MD

I worked at ClearEdge IT Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

The benefits, 401K match and employee perks (random drawings and cash bonuses)

Cons

Too many family members of the owner working within the corporate structure. Which results in clear favoritism and unfair treatment of those people who a family may not like. The upper management is clueless and disorganized!!! Pure chaos and frantic direction given daily. You never get a grasp of your mission or priorities. On top of the poor management they MICRO MANAGE their employees to an extreme level. With the benefits they offer, ClearEdge could really be an awesome place to work if only the owner would recognize what the real issue is and that would explain why turn over is so high at corporate. Or maybe actually BE the core values you preach “Honesty, Integrity, Loyalty, Fairness, Respect...”

Continue reading
  7. "Amazing place to work!"

I have been working at ClearEdge IT Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

ClearEdge is a company that truly values the employee. Their benefits and culture reflect that in everything we do. In addition, we have really exciting work and opportunities for IT candidates!

Cons

Can't think of anything I would change!

Continue reading
  8. "Great Company Thus Far!"

Current Employee - Operations Team in Jessup, MD

I have been working at ClearEdge IT Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits! Owner is very Hands-ON. Lots of social events Clear path for career progression

Cons

Small company could be considered a con but I think it's great. You know everyone by name, there is a chance to make a huge impact here!

Continue reading
  9. "Fun place with good people"

4.0

I worked at ClearEdge IT Solutions full-time

Pros

The people are wonderful, and the culture is good. Management focuses a lot on employee satisfaction.

Cons

Management at times can be a bit disorganized.

10. "Employee"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jessup, MD

I have been working at ClearEdge IT Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Very upfront with employees Great salary and benefits

Cons

NO CONS AT THIS TIME

Found 20 reviews