KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 88 of over 91 reviews

3.7
Clearent CEO Pamela Joseph
Pamela Joseph
Pros
  • "and not about doing what is best for the merchant(in 8 reviews)

• "This is great company with great potential(in 4 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Revolving door , not one same person since I started(in 3 reviews)

• "As mentioned above, with a growing company there are growing pains at times(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Exciting Things on the Horizon!

May 25, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is so much opportunity coming to Clearent - growth and expansion by product/customer solution, vertical, and even geography is making the future of Clearent shine bright!

Cons

Outlook is positive but if you don't like change this may not be the company for you - growth brings definite change.

2. 5.0

Great Company

Oct 27, 2020 - Account Executive in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

This is great company with great potential

Cons

None, Great potential in this company

3. The latest conversations about Finance

Current Employee

New executives

Oct 20, 2020 - Sales
      Business Outlook

Pros

Focused on culture, development and growth

Cons

Processes, procedures and systems need to be streamlined.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Incredible Company

Oct 20, 2020 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture, benefits, PTO, Compensation, great people

Cons

No cons that I have come across

6. 5.0

Awesome Culture

Nov 13, 2019 - Account Executive in Delray Beach, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

This company is first class from upper management, HR, to sales reps, with a great work life balance and an awesome incentivize program that just makes life easier at Clearent. When I look for a job opportunity I always look for Direction, Merit, and Culture and Clearent checks all of the boxes. Don’t miss out on this amazing opportunity and amazing people. Continue to be great and set the standard Clearent! Thanks for the opportunity

Cons

It can be frustrating, but the excellent training program works! Just give it time!

1 person found this review helpful
    7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Sales Job

Jun 27, 2019 - Senior Sales Representative in West Palm Beach, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Since Clearent purchased the company that I was working for in 2017, my salary and advancement has increased exponentially. I have been given the opportunity to grow with the company and learn more about payment and software integration. You have no salary cap and the Benefits are outstanding compared to other companies in the West Palm Beach area.

Cons

The current location is very convenient to my home, however, the building is run down and neighborhood can be questionable. We will be relocating to a much better facility later in the year, although my commute will be much longer.

3 people found this review helpful

Clearent

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that your experience has been positive thus far with Clearent and we hope your success is continued! Our current office space in West Palm Beach, FL is not the desired work environment we want for our employees. When the management team sought out to look for a better solution we found ourselves in Delray Beach, FL - a new up and coming and low crime neighborhood. Our new office space will not only be improved but will have additional flexible work areas and some fun areas (like our Game Room!) to help implement our Culture into the everyday work day. If you have any further questions or concerns please reach out to our Sr. HR Manager, Bailey Meltabarger, at bmeltabarger@clearent.com and she would be happy to assist.

8. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company to work for!!

Apr 5, 2019 - Account Executive in West Palm Beach, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Clearent takes very good care of their employees, phenomenal benefits, and great staff. Everyone is basically like family in our office.

Cons

Poor communication, and the building we are in is not in the best shape.

Clearent

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for such an amazing compliment! Please know your voice matters and we strive to have open communication lines between our employees and their management team. If you feel that your concerns are not being acknowledged please inform our Human Resources team and they will help to address the situation. Our West Palm Beach, FL office is relocating to Delray Beach, FL and with this move we have been able to improve the office environment immensely. The office building was just renovated and has upgraded flooring, paint, etc. The office space is a brand new buildout and we will have all new furniture and a more open layout for the comfortability for employees during their workday. If you have any further questions or concerns please reach out to our Sr. HR Manager, Bailey Meltabarger, at bmeltabarger@clearent.com and she would be happy to assist.

9. 5.0

An Honest Merchant Services FinTech Business

Feb 12, 2019 - Account Executive in West Palm Beach, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Clearent is definitely cut from a different cloth. This company sets itself apart from others in the credit card processing industry by upholding high standards of integrity, honesty, and transparency. Right from the interview process, I was able to shadow a representative and witness the forthright communication to a prospect. They provide training specific to the job as well as educating people on skills they'll be able to use no matter where they go. They're patient, while motivating team members to become acclimated to the industry and day-to-day expectations. Clearent also is a very welcoming environment, offering positions to people from different walks of life, based on merit and the determination of the individual.

Cons

Currently, the location is a bit snug. Parking their isn't the easiest. There are however plans to move to a new building soon.

3 people found this review helpful

Clearent

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your interview process as well as the current career pathing we've structured for internal growth! We have acknowledged the areas in need of improvement from our current office space in West Palm Beach, FL, including the parking garage. Our new office space will be located in Delray Beach, FL and will remedy areas needed for improvement; the parking spaces are vast and in an open area. If you have any further questions or concerns please reach out to our Sr. HR Manager, Bailey Meltabarger, at bmeltabarger@clearent.com and she would be happy to assist.

10. 5.0

A Growing Company!

Dec 13, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Laid-back environment, focus on growth, flexible scheduling, positive company morale, collaboration minded, and strong focus on employee engagement.

Cons

Nothing at this point. Keep up the great work!

11. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great open door policy and listened to the sales force

Sep 5, 2018 - District Sales Manager in Tampa, FL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Their transparency in pricing and customer and employee experience

Cons

pain with the growth

Viewing 1 - 10 of 88 Reviews