Clearlink Reviews

Updated May 4, 2021

3.4
Clearlink President Ted Roxbury
Ted Roxbury
Pros
  • "Encourage a healthy work/life balance(in 29 reviews)

• "Great people, chill atmosphere on an Engineering team that tries to use best practices and solid foundations(in 26 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Coaches are paid based off your performance (can create stress)(in 28 reviews)

• "I'm not sure if the upper management knows(in 22 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Amazing Changes

Feb 24, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The values Clearlink introduced in 2020 changed what it's like to work here. Culture was generally good before, but felt inconsistent or poorly defined. Now, the values anchor the way leadership shows up, how communication happens, and how decisions are made. I am so grateful for this! Clearlink handled COVID-19 amazingly. We all went virtual the first week of March and continue to work safely at home into Q2 of 2021. PTO was expanded dramatically, along with new levels of flex time and a holiday policy that honors more diverse holidays. The company also provided a $250 desk reimbursement for home office needs, and delivery of our chairs/personal items left in the office to our front doors. The commitment to Diversity and Inclusion feels new from the past, and makes me proud to work here. The executive team standing with Black Lives Matter, an investment in women's leadership, the ongoing conversations of accountability are amazing, and if they weren't happening, I would be job searching.

Cons

Things change - I joined Clearlink 4 years ago and its a lot more "grown up" of a company than it used to be. There is more structure than there used to be. If you love the "anything goes" start-up culture that existed 15 years ago when Clearlink was founded, the new level of rules/professional standards might not feel great to you.

Clearlink Response

Communications Manager

We are so happy that our values have resonated with you! Please continue to share feedback so that we can keep improving our employee experience!

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

May 4, 2021 - Content Strategist
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment and great teammates

Cons

I do not have any cons

3. 5.0

Great Place!

May 4, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The employee culture is generally kind hearted, thoughtful, and respectful. Clearlink puts a genuine effort into their values as an organization.

Cons

Uncertainty/no clear plan around longer term orientation of WFH. This is less of a concern for people who are outside of Utah, and is more of a question around what type of flexibility is expected from employees in Utah.

4. 4.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great teams, fun environment, very useful training

Apr 2, 2021 - Sales Associate in Orem, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great sales training. The coaches are very good mentors. Employee engagement is high.

Cons

Some of the worst sick policies ever. It's very hard to get sick time, which doesn't really make sense because getting sick isn't in your control. I get that they're trying to keep people from faking sick and skipping work, but it kinda just makes employees feel babysat.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Amazing culture and caring leaders

May 3, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Especially since the pandemic, Clearlink operates from an "employee-first" mindset. Their culture is incredibly welcoming, and they have amazing perks.

Cons

Pay for their more tenured employees could be more competitive.

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to be creative

Mar 11, 2021 - Staff Writer in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Clearlink is a great company to work for especially how they've handled covid. The company really listens to the needs of its employees and works hard to help us thrive in a remote environment. With great corporate perks like half-day Fridays to desk reimbursements. The leadership is really transparent with their townhall meetings showing the company finances and answering anonymous questions through a slido deck. They're leading the company to a strong future and encourages innovation from it's employees.

Cons

Things change a lot, including the leadership team. If you don't like change then this isn't the place for you. The pay can be low as well SLC has become expensive to live in.

1 person found this review helpful

Clearlink Response

Communications Manager

Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to see you appreciate the transparency we are working toward!

7. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 5 years

Dying to Offshore

Apr 26, 2021 - Compliance in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

I really can't think of any.

Cons

The company, due to the pandemic, has made more money than in its history; BUT, you wouldn't be able to tell. They are penny-pinching, off-shoring, and restricting promotion opportunities. Yes, some pop up every once in a while, but it is nothing like it used to be. Everybody is in fear that their job will be offshored soon, since Clearlink is barely trying to keep that hidden. It's become a place of fear, and I can't name too many people that enjoy their time at Clearlink. Sad to see.

8. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

After 5 years at Clearlink, here's what I've gotta say

Oct 26, 2020 - Social Media Marketing Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits and culture Weekly pay Health insurance Since covid, work remote now company transparency culture

Cons

The Social Media Marketing Specialist pay, it's too low for the work. Onboarding took months.

3 people found this review helpful
    9. 4.0

Overall a good company

Apr 15, 2021 - Sales Associate in Provo, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Managers are always trying to find ways to make the job more enjoyable. - The harder you work the more you are rewarded.

Cons

- There are so many benefits available at the company that I don't know about. I feel they are trying to hide the benefits available to their employees.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good

Apr 22, 2021 - Sales Executive in Orem, UT
      Business Outlook

Pros

“I like” -Borat Good college job

Cons

The management was just annoying

Viewing 1 - 10 of 587 Reviews