KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Clearlink and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great Company! Great culture. Competitive salary

Jan 3, 2022 - Partner Strategy Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salary, great culture + team collaboration. Payroll is paid out weekly. Products are viewed by customers as some of the best in the industry. The company is adaptable based on external factors.

Cons

Expensive health insurance compared to other tech/marketing companies.

Continue reading
  2. 5.0

Great place to work

Mar 28, 2022 - Marketing Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fully remote Great work ambiance

Cons

Pay is on the lower end of the spectrum

Employee Experience Director

We are so glad you're enjoying what you do! Thank you for sharing!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work!

Jul 6, 2022 - Accounting Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are amazing! Everyone is kind, respectful, and collaborative. The other major pros are the benefits, time-off policy, and strong operational policies and procedures in place.

Cons

No cons. I enjoyed working from the office prior to COVID so hoping for a hybrid working environment one day.

4. 3.0
    Former Employee

It's fine

Jul 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great training and teamwork 👏

Cons

Boring to sit and sling products no one really believes in aside from internet

Employee Experience Director

We are so glad you enjoyed your training and teamwork! Thanks for sharing!

5. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good starting job

Jun 30, 2022 - Outreach Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great coworkers, good snacks, laid back work environment

Cons

Unclear expectations, PTO policies were different based on what functional role you were in, not a lot of growth opportunity

Employee Experience Director

Thank you for sharing and we would love to hear about the unclear expectations. If you would like to share, please email hr@clearlink.com. Thank you!

6. 4.0
    Former Employee

good entry job

Jun 15, 2022 - Sales Associate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

uncapped commission fun relaxed flexible

Cons

favorites hard sales policy changes all the time

Employee Experience Director

Thank you for sharing your sales experience! We hope you took advantage of the uncapped commission!

7. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

Good plae

Jun 10, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, mission and incentives

Cons

favoritism can get bad. Sketchy sales process.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee

Used to be better

Jun 15, 2022 - Program Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

They have amazing great benefits.

Cons

The incredible culture has disappeared over the years since the company keeps getting bought by different companies and there’s been so many re organizations

Employee Experience Director

There has been a lot of change and we can understand your sentiment. Thank you for sharing and we wish you the best!

9. 3.0

Leadership troubles

Jun 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people you work with at Clearlink are great.

Cons

Ever since the Clarke Capital acquisition, the business has been in flux.

1 person found this review helpful

Employee Experience Director

Clearlinkers are the best! There is also a lot of change-we hope you will provide feedback on what you would like to see. Email hr@clearlink.com and we would love to chat!

10. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

The SEO Department is a Disaster!

Jun 25, 2022 - Search Engine Optimization
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you enjoy working remotely, you can do so.

Cons

- There is no definition of roles' responsibilities; additional duties are added without increasing compensation. - Leaders in middle and upper management lack the necessary training. - There is no opportunity for long-term professional growth. - Compared to the market average, wages are below average. - Lack of collaboration between marketing department heads.

Continue reading
    2 people found this review helpful

Employee Experience Director

The MS team has had a lot of changes and a rough road. Thank you for all you did to contribute during your time at Clearlink and we wish you the best!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 691 Reviews

Clearlink Reviews FAQs

Clearlink has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 711 reviews left anonymously by employees. 46% of employees would recommend working at Clearlink to a friend and 38% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Clearlink employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Clearlink. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

46% of Clearlink employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Clearlink 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Clearlink to be culture, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, management.

Popular Careers with Clearlink Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Clearlink? Share Your Experiences

Clearlink Careers

Cover image for Clearlink

When you join our team at Clearlink, you become part of a group of people that are diverse in thought, perspective, and background. We...More

• Opportunity
  • I & D
  • Perks & Benefits
  • Giving Back

Company Updates

Logo

371 days ago

Culture
Supporting your colleagues and helping to amplify their ideas is not only good for them, but it is also good for you and good for everyone else as well. Would you have guessed that the answer to all three of the following questions is yes? "First, does amplifying someone make their contribution seem better? Second, does amplifying someone else make the amplifier (the person doing the amplifying) look good, too? And third, can groups use amplification to help underrepresented voices be heard?" Read more to find out about the study and research behind these findings. #createcommunity #embraceopportunity
Shared image - Research: Amplifying Your Colleagues' Voices Benefits Everyone
Research: Amplifying Your Colleagues' Voices Benefits Everyone
hbr.org

Clearlink Photos

+ Add Photo
Clearlink photo of: Clearlink made The Salt Lake Tribune's Top Places to Work in Utah list!
Clearlink photo of: $15K Coin Pool Dive hosted by CenturyLink
Clearlink photo of: Phil Hasen, CEO at Clearlink, welcoming Clearlinkers to their new Orem office.
Clearlink photo of: Snow Cone Day at Clearlink
Clearlink photo of: Bruce Westenskow, CTO at Clearlink, chatting with a Clearlinker at our internal career fair.
Clearlink photo of: Our quarterly MVC (Most Valuable Clearlinker) Award being presented to Jason Heaps.
Clearlink photo of: Personal branding workshop for Clearlinkers.