Clearlink Reviews

Updated May 31, 2020

3.3
Clearlink President Ted Roxbury
Ted Roxbury
Pros
  • "The work/life balance at Clearlink is felt on day one(in 27 reviews)

• "Sharing experiences and growing through some tough challenges with great people(in 21 reviews)

Cons
  • "Some coaches however genuinely will try to help you reach your potential)(in 27 reviews)

• "Inbound sales call center, customers, distance from home(in 21 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"So grateful for Clearlink"

I have been working at Clearlink full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Incredible company values! Create community Learn & Grow Act Like an Owner Embrace Opportunity Respect Every Person Clearlink worked around the clock to get ALL 1,300 employees working from home within a few weeks. They were way ahead of most organizations and have continued to engage employees in a virtual environment by creating a slack channel for working parents, sending families easter crafts and care packages, and pivoting their leadership training to succeeding on a digital team. I am beyond grateful for this company.

Cons

I do not have any cons at this time, except we are all working virtually and I miss seeing my friends in the office.

Clearlink2020-04-09

April 9, 2020Communications Manager

Thank you for the feedback and kind words. We are so proud of all of our people for coming together in the face of a changing reality to support each other and their communities. We also love seeing our people live by our values!

"Can't Imagine Working Anywhere Else!"

Current Employee - Director in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been at Clearlink for 3+ years and have worked on both the Sales (call center) and Corporate/Marketing ends of the business. 2019 brought a ton of changes to exec level leadership, and 2020 started with a revamp of the company values; I honestly didn't know what to expect with the amount of change, but now I couldn't be happier. Those in leadership roles truly care about their teams and doing the right thing for people, and the transparency on business strategy/financial performance allows everyone to gain the perspectives that are often siloed at other orgs. Executive leadership is more present and transparent than ever before, the focus on people/employee experience is a constant conversation, and the way Clearlink has responded to COVID-19 has been incredible. The entire company was working from home by mid-March, and there's been an emphasis on resources for working parents as well as physical and mental health benefits in this new world (the Benefits team has waived some deductibles, widened access to tele-medicine, etc). The things that have always been good about Clearlink - collaboration, connection, support across titles/departments - have been strengthened by our new values.

Cons

Things change here a lot - reinventing processes can be exhausting

Clearlink2020-05-21

May 26, 2020Communications Manager

Great to hear this kind of feedback! We will pass it along to the leadership team!

3. "Great company and great culture!"

Current Employee - Sales Executive in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink part-time for more than a year

Pros

Management cares about employees and genuinely tries to make work as enjoyable as possible.

Cons

The fast-paced sales work environment may not be suitable for everyone.

Clearlink2020-05-21
  4. "If you want to be treated like you're in high school then work here"

2.0
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are fun if you prefer early to late 20 adults.

Cons

You are treated like a child instead of an adult. You basically have to ask to use the bathroom or you hurt your adherence. You can't ask to leave without having your coach ask for you even though you've been sitting around for hours doing nothing. Management chooses favorites when it comes to being helped or any job promotion. If you aren't friends with any upper management, you won't get promoted. They don't take mental wellness seriously, they only care about you taking as many calls as possible and how much money you're making. Are you sick? You either have to use a personal day (no sick days offered) or taken an absence which you'll be written up for regardless if you have a doctors note or not.

Clearlink2020-05-23

May 26, 2020Communications Manager

We are sorry to see that we didn't deliver the exceptional employee experience we strive for. We do our best to balance employee autonomy and ensuring we have propper coverage. We hope that in your regular check-ins with your manager and others, you were given an opportunity to express these concerns and have them satisfactorily addressed by the leadership team. Please reach out to us at HR@Clearlink.com so we can discuss your situation and feedback further.

5. "Leadership is heading in the right direction"

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I've been with Clearlink for a while now and things are really heading in the right direction. I've been impressed with Ted Roxbury and his vision for the companies future. It's been really great to see how the company has responded quickly with the coronavirus, and getting corporate and sales to WFH.

Cons

Lots of changes happen at Clearlink, most of the time they are good changes.

Clearlink2020-04-28

May 14, 2020Communications Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We have sent it along to the leadership team.

6. "Great company"

Current Employee - Sales Agent in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time for more than a year

Pros

Friendly staff, family oriented, forgiveness

Cons

Communicating, schedule, response time, pay in some departments

Clearlink2020-04-23
  7. "Terrible training"

2.0
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Orem, UT

I worked at Clearlink full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

weekly pay, easy to get time off

Cons

horrible training, flip floppy management

Clearlink2020-05-04

May 13, 2020Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to review, we are sorry to hear we did not meet the lofty expectations we hold ourselves to. Please reach out to us at HR@Clearlink.com so we can learn more about your experience and the things that we could have done better so we can continue to improve.

8. "A Compassion-driven Company"

Current Employee - Internal Communications Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I deeply appreciate Clearlink's career development opportunities and its open-minded leaders. People seem to genuinely trust one another and ask for help without ego. Also, Clearlink's family and maternity leave policy is generous. I was able to be with my newborn daughter for nearly three months before returning to work. Even after coming back to work full-time, I was able to maintain a flexible schedule to help me prioritize my family. I'm very grateful for Clearlink.

Cons

There's an opportunity to boost morale and ownership in pockets of the organization and I know there are plans to do so.

Clearlink2020-04-16
  9. "Favorite job I've had!"

Current Employee - Sales Recruiter

I have been working at Clearlink full-time for more than a year

Pros

Clearlink has been my absolute favorite company to work for! They care about their employees, actually follow through and implement the values they talk about, tons of internal growth, transparent about business strategy/financials, the benefits and incentives are insane, etc. Honestly the list can go on forever, this company is constantly evolving which has sped up their growth immensely and adaptability to change. I will be working here as long as I possibly can.!

Cons

It's a big kid job, so it's not all play and no work ;)

Clearlink2020-04-16
  10. "Amazing company, creating connection and opportunity in the age of COVID-19"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Transparency and frequent communication from leadership Respect and care for every employee AMAZING sense of community Growth, learning, and development opportunities Incredible benefits

Cons

This might seem crazy, but I have no cons to share; simply grateful to work with this group of people!

May 14, 2020Communications Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're so happy to see your feedback.

Found 505 reviews