Clearlink Reviews | Glassdoor

3.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Clearlink CEO Phil Hansen
Phil Hansen

Pros
  • Great work/life balance as well (in 20 reviews)

• I can honestly say that Clearlink is without a doubt the best work environment I've experienced on both the sales and marketing sides (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • They type of flexible and always changing structure can be hard to handle for those used to a more strict call center environment (in 17 reviews)

• Not enough transparency from upper management (in 8 reviews)

"Fun, fast pace place to work."

Current Employee - Web Design in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Web Design in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Fun culture, good pay, casual dress

Cons

Some managers are harsh, some are great.

Advice to Management

Keep doing awesome

"CLEARLINK is a great employer for people who like autonomy, progress, and a fast-paced environment."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

CLEARLINK is a great company to work for. One of the most attractive qualities of the company overall is the desire they have for progress--both professionally and personally. As the company continues to grow and succeed, the leadership continues to invest more in the employees who helped achieve success. I've never seen a leadership team this committed to giving back to employees in unique and personal ways. Flexible, creative, opportunity, fun, thriving, and exciting!

Cons

Still growing, and with growth comes a lot of change. For people who don't thrive with change, it can be a challenge. For people like me who love the evolution, it's a pro.

"The best place I have ever had the privilege to work at."

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

The company is always changing and growing, with new opportunities for it's staff and sales people popping up all the time. The benefits and perks that the job offers are unparalleled, annual trips to Las Vegas and Mexico for it's top performers, 100% healthcare paid, season passes to the Canyons ski resort, boating & biking in the summer, a suite at the Real Salt Lake stadium, and more giveaways and games & prizes than you can shake a stick at.

Cons

They are always changing and growing, so for some people who don't like that kind of environment it may be a bit challenging.

Advice to Management

Continue to push the envelope and grow it's opportunities for it's people.

"The BEST call center to work at Period"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

Pros

Good Pay
    Opportunities for advancement
    They care about your growth
    Great incentives
    Hourly + Commission!!

Cons

It Still is a call center, but if you perform and show loyalty to the company you can get off the phones and work in different parts of the company.

Advice to Management

Keep on Keepin On

"More worth noting is not the bottom line, but what makes people happy"

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

More worth noting is not the bottom line, but what makes people happy- and this company has made it a priority to discover what makes people tic (surprise- it's what money can buy, not the actual money- you name it- freedom, toys, luxuries, amenities, fun, friends, family- they got it). I have never been able to say I love my job before, but here I do every time I'm asked- and mean it. There is no company in this state that I have found to be as much fun as they make it at Clearlink. My last job was like the stone-ages in comparison and I feel I am the expert at knowing what a terrible employer looks like, therefore, should be able to spot a good one when I see it as well. I have made more money at other jobs but it's not worth any amount of money to trade the amenities and unique culture that Clearlink provides. So far I have found nothing remotely similar in this state- the closest would be in Vegas at Zappos. Clearlink is not for everyone and everyone is not for Clearlink- and it's better that way. I enjoy the type of people that are attracted to Clearlink and hope that when someone moves on it's for the best of both parties- not just Clearlink. That being said- I have only been here for 4 months. That also being said, I have never been able to say I love my job before- a statement shared by many Clearlinkers. And that being said- I do love my job so of course I wouldn't have anything bad to say about it! Ask me in a year if I still feel the same...

Cons

Sales can become monotonous at times. I've heard Sales Reps make more than coaches.

Advice to Management

Change things up when reps aren't hitting their numbers as usual- give them something else to do for a week and offer a reset. Sales can get taxing. Keep the fun environment- it's great, but doesn't always help when you're in a rut. Sometimes a good rep just needs a break for a week. Give them something fun to do for longer than a day.

"Best job I've ever had."

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great base pay and commission on top of that.
    The harder you work, the more you get paid.
    Tons of incentives.
    Great atmosphere.
    Weekly training.
    This company takes care of you in your job and takes into consideration life outside of work.

Cons

Taking phone call after phone call on super busy days can be mentally exhausting.

Advice to Management

It's great to recognize people for their accomplishments, but making everyone put their customers on hold in the middle of the day, probably not the most efficient way to do that.

"Awesome company!"

I have been working at Clearlink full-time

Pros

Innovative, active, fun, friendly, exciting, challenging, great experience

Cons

sometimes constant innovation creates constant changes, somethings become very structured, other things are constantly changing concepts, which in essence is a good thing, I just had to write in this box :)

"Great Company"

Pros

Great environment, and a great work environment help to make this place a great place to work.

Cons

None. this is a great place to work.

Advice to Management

None.

"Excellent Place to Work"

Current Employee - Account Executive/Inside Sales in Orem, UT
    Current Employee - Account Executive/Inside Sales in Orem, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Extremely fun and efficient. The management and staff are great people. You get paid extremely well and develop a lot of good memories. Love it there.

Cons

Its sales, it has its ups and downs. If you are average in sales, you can absolutely increase your skill, but if you are there to coast. you will not always have the best time.

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work Jordan!

"Great place to work and learn the basics of business"

Current Employee - Home Security Hero in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Home Security Hero in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Clearlink full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They give you the tools to become successful , not only in work but in life.

Cons

They are starting to steer towards becoming a corporation.

Advice to Management

Just remember the CLEARLINK you started at and lets keep that culture!