Cover image for Clearlink
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Clearlink Employee Reviews about "culture"

Updated Dec 3, 2022

Join the conversation on

Advertising

125.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Clearlink~378503
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Clearlink and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "culture"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great Company! Great culture. Competitive salary

Jan 3, 2022 - Partner Strategy Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salary, great culture + team collaboration. Payroll is paid out weekly. Products are viewed by customers as some of the best in the industry. The company is adaptable based on external factors.

Cons

Expensive health insurance compared to other tech/marketing companies.

Clearlink Response

Thanks for your feedback, we're glad you've enjoyed the perks of working at Clearlink!

2. 5.0

Good environment and benefits

Oct 10, 2022 - Staff Writer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like the people I work with and the projects I’m involved in. I feel like I get paid fairly and get good benefits, including paid time off.

Cons

None that I can think of

1 person found this review helpful

Clearlink Response

We're glad that you've enjoyed your time with Clearlink - thank you for sharing!

3. Join the Clearlink team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

great place to start sales career

Dec 2, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

great training, integration, and resources for employees to excel at their job.

Cons

feels like a boys club.

Clearlink Response

Thank you for your feedback, and all you did to contribute during your time at Clearlink!

5. 1.0

STAY AWAY FROM CLEARLINK AT ALL COSTS

Dec 2, 2022 - Consumer Brands in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

This used to be a great place to work. There are some work/life balance benefits that were implemented by previous leadership that are still a part of the company like remote work and half-Fridays. But these benefits are hardly worth the horrendous mismanagement of this company.

Cons

You will be treated like a child and micromanaged. You will need to start seeing a therapist because of all the gaslighting. Heaven forbid you have a medical emergency or other serious issue, be prepared to be reprimanded for missing work. If you ever try to leave and get a new job, Clearlink will contact your next employer and tell them you signed a non-compete and that they intend to take action. This is seriously one of the sleaziest companies in Utah and it's all gone downhill since the acquisition by Clarke Capital.

3 people found this review helpful

Employee Experience Director

Thank you for your feedback and your contributions to Clearlink. We wish you the best in your next role. If you would like to share feedback directly, please contact hr@clearlink.com. Thank you.

6. 4.0

Great Starter Sales Job

Oct 27, 2022 - Sales Associate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

They give you the basic skills in order to close a deal and in time and help you build the confidence you need to become a true professional.

Cons

If you dont put in the work you dont get paid enough.

Clearlink Response

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you've enjoyed your time with Clearlink.

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work and build various skillsets for furthering your career.

Oct 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great work/life balance (Half day Friday) -Exposure to lots of different types of functions and jobs -Remote first

Cons

-Many longtime employees have fixed mindset -Acquired four times in six years means lots of transitions

Clearlink Response

We appreciate your sentiment and are glad to hear that you've enjoyed working for Clearlink - thanks for your feedback!

8. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

average

Nov 7, 2022 - Software Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

used to have snacks and a slide but then COVID happened

Cons

a bunch of the execs left leaving the company scrambling

Clearlink Response

Thanks for sharing - if you have any further suggestions please reach out to us at hr@clearlink.com

9. 3.0
    Former Employee

T1 agent

Oct 11, 2022 - Licensed Insurance Agent
    Business Outlook

Pros

The culture and environment were superb

Cons

The workload can be heavy and training was rushed

Clearlink Response

Thanks for your feedback and we're glad you enjoyed Clearlink's culture. We wish you the best!

10. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Work here if you want to be miserable, overworked, and underpaid

Oct 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Used to have a good culture with good benefits, good atmosphere, solid focus on diversity and inclusion

Cons

If you join this company you can look forward to not being paid anything near fair market value; being repeatedly ignored, misdirected, and eventually gaslit when asking for a raise, promotion, or even a cost of living adjustment; and being blatantly disrespected by hostile management that refuse to take even the mildest feedback with any degree of grace

3 people found this review helpful

Clearlink Response

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not a good one. If you would like to share any further suggestions, please reach out to us at hr@clearlink.com

11. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Work-Life Balance!!!

Sep 19, 2022 - Junior Software Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work from home Great project management Great PTO Very supportive work environment Paid weekly Matched 401k after 1 year

Cons

No stock options No bonuses

Clearlink Response

We're glad you've enjoyed the work-life balance. We appreciate your feedback, thank you for sharing!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 129 Reviews
</>Embed

Popular Careers with Clearlink Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Clearlink? Share Your Experiences

Clearlink logo

Clearlink Careers

Cover image for Clearlink

When you join our team at Clearlink, you become part of a group of people that are diverse in thought, perspective, and background. We...More

• Opportunity

Company Updates

Logo

525 days ago

Culture
Supporting your colleagues and helping to amplify their ideas is not only good for them, but it is also good for you and good for everyone else as well. Would you have guessed that the answer to all three of the following questions is yes? "First, does amplifying someone make their contribution seem better? Second, does amplifying someone else make the amplifier (the person doing the amplifying) look good, too? And third, can groups use amplification to help underrepresented voices be heard?" Read more to find out about the study and research behind these findings. #createcommunity #embraceopportunity
Shared image - Research: Amplifying Your Colleagues' Voices Benefits Everyone
Research: Amplifying Your Colleagues' Voices Benefits Everyone
hbr.org

Clearlink Photos

+ Add Photo
Clearlink photo of: Clearlink made The Salt Lake Tribune's Top Places to Work in Utah list!
Clearlink photo of: $15K Coin Pool Dive hosted by CenturyLink
Clearlink photo of: Phil Hasen, CEO at Clearlink, welcoming Clearlinkers to their new Orem office.
Clearlink photo of: Snow Cone Day at Clearlink
Clearlink photo of: Bruce Westenskow, CTO at Clearlink, chatting with a Clearlinker at our internal career fair.
Clearlink photo of: Our quarterly MVC (Most Valuable Clearlinker) Award being presented to Jason Heaps.
Clearlink photo of: Personal branding workshop for Clearlinkers.

Expert Career Advice

Instructure Logo
Instructure

3.2

Compare

Glassdoor has 737 Clearlink reviews submitted anonymously by Clearlink employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Clearlink is right for you.