Cover image for Clearlink
Logo

Engaged Employer

Add a Review

Clearlink Employee Reviews about "time"

Updated Dec 3, 2022

Join the conversation on

Advertising

125.5K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Clearlink~378503
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Clearlink and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "time"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Featured Review

Great Company! Great culture. Competitive salary

Jan 3, 2022 - Partner Strategy Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive salary, great culture + team collaboration. Payroll is paid out weekly. Products are viewed by customers as some of the best in the industry. The company is adaptable based on external factors.

Cons

Expensive health insurance compared to other tech/marketing companies.

Clearlink Response

Thanks for your feedback, we're glad you've enjoyed the perks of working at Clearlink!

2. 5.0

Good environment and benefits

Oct 10, 2022 - Staff Writer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I like the people I work with and the projects I’m involved in. I feel like I get paid fairly and get good benefits, including paid time off.

Cons

None that I can think of

1 person found this review helpful

Clearlink Response

We're glad that you've enjoyed your time with Clearlink - thank you for sharing!

3. Join the Clearlink team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 1.0

STAY AWAY FROM CLEARLINK AT ALL COSTS

Dec 2, 2022 - Consumer Brands in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

This used to be a great place to work. There are some work/life balance benefits that were implemented by previous leadership that are still a part of the company like remote work and half-Fridays. But these benefits are hardly worth the horrendous mismanagement of this company.

Cons

You will be treated like a child and micromanaged. You will need to start seeing a therapist because of all the gaslighting. Heaven forbid you have a medical emergency or other serious issue, be prepared to be reprimanded for missing work. If you ever try to leave and get a new job, Clearlink will contact your next employer and tell them you signed a non-compete and that they intend to take action. This is seriously one of the sleaziest companies in Utah and it's all gone downhill since the acquisition by Clarke Capital.

3 people found this review helpful

Employee Experience Director

Thank you for your feedback and your contributions to Clearlink. We wish you the best in your next role. If you would like to share feedback directly, please contact hr@clearlink.com. Thank you.

5. 3.0
    Current Employee

More good than bad

Aug 28, 2022 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

There’s been a lot of volatility lately. There are a lot of new hires. There has been a lot to digest in the past couple of years. With all of that said, accepting a position at Clearlink has been one of the better choices I’ve made. Most of the angst here in the review section comes from company veterans, naturally. The new CEO, who actually founded Clearlink, came in in January 2022 and started asking a lot of questions with high expectations to get this company where it should be. I’ve actually been pretty excited and optimistic about the changes he’s trying to make. We have a lot of potential and it’s going to take some hard work, but I think it’s going to pay off pretty significantly, so I’m in it for the long-run. New management always results in turnover, so that doesn’t worry me. I’m just waiting for all of us to get a few more resources and I think we’ll be golden.

Cons

Minus 1 star for lack of people resources and minus another star for pay and benefits—pay is good, but for the amount of work and revenue, could be better. As far as benefits, I would’ve liked unlimited PTO, a 401K match from day 1, higher premium contributions from the company, lower deductibles, flat co-pays on health insurance (this would be huge), select health instead of bcbs(who views chiropractic care beyond a basic crack as physical therapy, which is expensive).

4 people found this review helpful

Clearlink Response

We appreciate your feedback. There has been a lot of change and we can understand your sentiment. Thanks for sharing!

6. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Felt like home

Aug 8, 2022 - Sales Support Analyst in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Excellent benefits -Advancement can be very fast -Great environment -Work life balance -Encourage, offer free, No, PAID classes in the building for things like yoga, meditation, etc. YOU REMAIN CLOCKED IN FOR ALL THES! Aswell as metal workshops, talking amd educate mental health. Self esteam building exercises Emraces your vulnerabilities & teach you how to use them as a strength rather than weakness.

Cons

-Communication could better between managers and agents and QA. - At times, the environment could be bad. Usually due to moral but, sometimes its something personal with coworkers on your team. -No real training on how they expect the feedback to be given verbally and written, to agents or coach's. - You're the bad guy more often than not when an agent gets a bad score. This can lead to finger pointing, rumors and revenge like actions such as complaints basedon lies to hurt your pay in relation for you doing your job correctly.

1 person found this review helpful

Clearlink Response

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for all you did to contribute during your time at Clearlink and we wish you the best!

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 8 years

great place to start sales career

Dec 2, 2022 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

great training, integration, and resources for employees to excel at their job.

Cons

feels like a boys club.

Clearlink Response

Thank you for your feedback, and all you did to contribute during your time at Clearlink!

8. 1.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Work here if you want to be miserable, overworked, and underpaid

Oct 26, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Used to have a good culture with good benefits, good atmosphere, solid focus on diversity and inclusion

Cons

If you join this company you can look forward to not being paid anything near fair market value; being repeatedly ignored, misdirected, and eventually gaslit when asking for a raise, promotion, or even a cost of living adjustment; and being blatantly disrespected by hostile management that refuse to take even the mildest feedback with any degree of grace

3 people found this review helpful

Clearlink Response

Thank you for your feedback and we're sorry to hear that your experience was not a good one. If you would like to share any further suggestions, please reach out to us at hr@clearlink.com

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great place to work and build various skillsets for furthering your career.

Oct 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Great work/life balance (Half day Friday) -Exposure to lots of different types of functions and jobs -Remote first

Cons

-Many longtime employees have fixed mindset -Acquired four times in six years means lots of transitions

Clearlink Response

We appreciate your sentiment and are glad to hear that you've enjoyed working for Clearlink - thanks for your feedback!

10. 4.0

Great Starter Sales Job

Oct 27, 2022 - Sales Associate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

They give you the basic skills in order to close a deal and in time and help you build the confidence you need to become a true professional.

Cons

If you dont put in the work you dont get paid enough.

Clearlink Response

Thanks for your feedback! We're glad you've enjoyed your time with Clearlink.

11. 5.0
    Former Employee

A wonderful and rewarding career.

Feb 27, 2022 - Senior Director
    Business Outlook

Pros

In my time at Clearlink I got to work with some of the smartest, most passionate people I have ever met. We were empowered to try new things, fail fast, and defer to action. For the time I was there leadership conveyed a clear direction and rallied the teams behind it. I started at the company as an SEO, built a career I am very proud of while getting to help build the careers of others. It was a wonderful place to work and grow.

Cons

A couple recent acquisitions have caused some bumps in the road in terms of communication, and there is some general unease depending on which department you work in, but my understanding is that communication is improving and I’m really confident in the company’s future. I think there’s plenty of opportunity for anyone who stays at Clearlink or chooses to work there in the future. My exit was driven by personal opportunity, not fear or dissatisfaction with recent changes.

2 people found this review helpful

Employee Experience Director

Thank you so much for sharing your experience during your time at Clearlink! We appreciate all your contributions and also your advice. We wish you all the best on your new journey!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Reviews
</>Embed

Popular Careers with Clearlink Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at Clearlink? Share Your Experiences

Clearlink logo

Clearlink Careers

Cover image for Clearlink

When you join our team at Clearlink, you become part of a group of people that are diverse in thought, perspective, and background. We...More

• Opportunity

Company Updates

Logo

525 days ago

Culture
Supporting your colleagues and helping to amplify their ideas is not only good for them, but it is also good for you and good for everyone else as well. Would you have guessed that the answer to all three of the following questions is yes? "First, does amplifying someone make their contribution seem better? Second, does amplifying someone else make the amplifier (the person doing the amplifying) look good, too? And third, can groups use amplification to help underrepresented voices be heard?" Read more to find out about the study and research behind these findings. #createcommunity #embraceopportunity
Shared image - Research: Amplifying Your Colleagues' Voices Benefits Everyone
Research: Amplifying Your Colleagues' Voices Benefits Everyone
hbr.org

Clearlink Photos

+ Add Photo
Clearlink photo of: Clearlink made The Salt Lake Tribune's Top Places to Work in Utah list!
Clearlink photo of: $15K Coin Pool Dive hosted by CenturyLink
Clearlink photo of: Phil Hasen, CEO at Clearlink, welcoming Clearlinkers to their new Orem office.
Clearlink photo of: Snow Cone Day at Clearlink
Clearlink photo of: Bruce Westenskow, CTO at Clearlink, chatting with a Clearlinker at our internal career fair.
Clearlink photo of: Our quarterly MVC (Most Valuable Clearlinker) Award being presented to Jason Heaps.
Clearlink photo of: Personal branding workshop for Clearlinkers.

Expert Career Advice

Instructure Logo
Instructure

3.2

Compare

Glassdoor has 737 Clearlink reviews submitted anonymously by Clearlink employees. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if Clearlink is right for you.