KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Clearlink

Engaged Employer

Clearlink

Add a Review

Clearlink Employee Reviews about "work life balance"

Updated Nov 1, 2021

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Clearlink and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?

Reviews about "work life balance"

Return to all Reviews
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Employer to advance your career

May 29, 2016 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People who work there care about each other and the success of the business

Cons

Work life balance can be good depending on what job you have and who your manager is..

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Love working for Clearlink

Nov 1, 2021 - Paid Media Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Great DTO - Work with smart people who are willing to help you out - Great work/Life balance - Full time remote - Company is very transparent with performance

Cons

- Nothing, I love the culture here

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Really Great Company, but...

Jan 11, 2017 - Front End Developer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

- The healthcare cost are the most affordable I have ever seen. - The pay is very fair and just slightly below average in the greater salt lake area. - Talent is definitely rewarded and advancement opportunities do happen. - The company culture is fantastic. The majority of people enjoy their job. - Negative attitudes are definitely not tolerated. - Work/life balance is amazing here!

Cons

- Clearlink is one of those companies that grew faster than expected and it shows. In the context of cons it's not a major one; however it can make your day to day responsibilities a nightmare (on occasion). - Some of the legacy platforms used are entirely outdated (comically outdated). - The main platform is not any better, it is a proprietary CMS system that clearly failed and should have died a long time ago, but it continues to be actively maintained.

1 person found this review helpful
  4. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

They Appreciate Their Employees

Mar 31, 2017 - Social Media Strategist in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Clearlink really appreciates its people, and they show it. They're always planning incentives and activities for people who perform well. I loved my manager and team, and still keep in touch with many of my coworkers from Clearlink. Great work/life balance as well!

Cons

The scope of what the company does is so huge I now realize I don't even understand what they do, even after working there. It can be hard to move up in the company unless you have a very specific skill-set and want to manage people.

1 person found this review helpful
  5. 4.0
    Former Employee

Good company

Jan 29, 2021 - Sales Representative in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

There is good work life balance

Cons

Management is most concerned about Salt Lake location

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fun and Caring enviroment

Jun 2, 2019 - Project Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Decent Benefits Work Life Balance is awesome Fun environment Listen to Employees

Cons

Pay could be a little better

7. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Considerate company that provides support and flexibility

May 31, 2020 - Content Writer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Encourage a healthy work/life balance Rapid response to COVID, catered to WFH needs and offered a flexible workload Great company culture

Cons

Huge company with so many moving parts, it's hard to work out how everything fits together. Design team seems comparatively small considering the number of websites being worked on.

8. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good place to start or switch careers

Jul 29, 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good coworkers Some good managers Decent medical benefits Free golf, free skiing Team activities Breakroom snacks, Foosball, video games Average 401K benefit Healthy lifestyle encouragement Community involvement opportunities Lax dress code Plenty of free time to do as you please Flexible work/life balance

Cons

feedback is non existent, seems like it's done through gossip rather than a straight forward meeting. The company is well below its profit benchmarks The work layout can be distracting It's more for the younger workers, once you hit 30-40 years old, you're either already in a top position or you're quarantined here. You'll get minimal feedback on how you're doing, but they do have you sit down with a manager every quarter for you to evaluate yourself for yourself while they take meaningless notes.

2 people found this review helpful
  9. 2.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A young company without effective leadership

Mar 17, 2019 - Inside Sales Representative in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

The work/life balance is good after you establish yourself

Cons

Effective communication between management and the sales reps

2 people found this review helpful

Clearlink Response

Communications Manager

Thank you for your feedback, it has been passed along to our leadership team. Please email us at HR@Clearlink.com so we can get some further details and start a conversation.

10. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

High energy, collaborative and driven - with lots of opportunity to make your mark

Jan 20, 2014 - Marketing Related in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Solid strategy for continued business growth -Many thinking out of the box and creatively about marketing, customers and our business -Supportive teammates, mentors and managers -Work life balance encouraged and modeled -Room and opportunity to chart your own course and contribute to company growth -Crazy ideas and risks encouraged

Cons

A fast growing company, and with that comes some growing pains, but I choose to see those as opportunities where I can try-out ideas and solutions and be part of something. In my tenure, I have no complaints that I haven't been able to address/solve with my team and management.

5 people found this review helpful