Cleonix Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Cleonix Technologies Reviews

Updated Apr 24, 2019

4.9
Cleonix Technologies CEO Debdip Roy (no image)
Debdip Roy
  1. "A good working environment."

Current Employee - Graphics & Web Designer & Web Designer

I have been working at Cleonix Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

A good place to work. Helpful and knowledgeable seniors. Friendly management. Opportunity to learn and grow. I have been working at this company for 3 months.

Cons

There are no downsides I have faced so far while working at Cleonix Technologies.

Cleonix Technologies2019-04-24
  2. "Great company to work with, such a creative environment"

Current Employee - Junior PHP Developer in Calcutta

I have been working at Cleonix Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

I have been working with Cleonix Technologies Pvt. Ltd. less than a year. Working environment is so good. Working with good technologies to develop great websites. Employees & Senior managements are so good to share their own thoughts to create websites for our clients.

Cons

There is no downsides I have faced so far while working at Cleonix Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Cleonix Technologies2019-04-16
  3. "Excellent Working Environment | The Best Workplace | Cleonix Technologies"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

I have been working at Cleonix Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent work culture. Endless opportunities to be creative. Good to be a part of the company.

Cons

Need to stay updated with the latest methodologies, technologies, codes, and languages. Sometime we have to deal with clients who have absolutely no knowledge about how a website is created. Work with tight deadlines too.This can get stressful and can cut into social life often.

Advice to Management

Focus On Expanding Overseas Revenues

Cleonix Technologies2019-04-04

"Former developer's review"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Calcutta

I worked at Cleonix Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

From developer's point of view: 1. Huge exposure of projects. Different types of project improve technical ability. 2. As everybody in management are technical person, transparency in performance review. 3. Different types of frameworks to work with, helps to enrich knowledge level. 4. Easy inter-team communication help to perform swift and fast. 5. Maintaining ISO standard in development phases reduces the... rework and boost performance. From employee point of view: 1. Familiar environment between employee and employer created a positive environment. 2. Direct communication is possible for everyone to HR manager and higher authority. 3. Office picnic, Birthday and Diwali celebrations boost you work efficiency. 4. 5 working days in a week helps to compose yourself better for a new week.

Cons

From developer's point of view: 1. Unavailability of tester, sometimes creates difficult scenarios to the developers for finding bugs. From employee point of view: 1. A minor problem related to holidays and leaves. 2. Location in salt lake sector 2 is bit difficult for communication.

Advice to Management

No major changes required as everything going good. Still addition of a tester and availability of a technical person from start of the day may improve performance.

Cleonix Technologies2018-10-15

"Cleonix! amazing company for working"

Current Employee - Senior Web Designer in Salt Lake City

I have been working at Cleonix Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been working at Cleonix Technologies full-time (almost 4 years).Everyone in the company is truly good and extremely helpful in all aspects.They treated you with respect.Upper management will help you to meet your goals by providing efficient guidance.I would suggest those to join this company who want long term career growth. Collaborative work environment Goods projects with wider work scope You can... learn , work and implement your ideas at the same time Good support from the management. Offers a lot of professional development opportunities 2 days off in a week

Cons

Sometimes work load is bit high

Cleonix Technologies2018-07-24
  6. "GREAT SUPPORTING AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT"

Current Employee - Graphic Designer in Calcutta

I have been working at Cleonix Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

1. Quality Work 2.Good Culture & environment 3.Easily accessible management

Cons

No cons as per my statement

Cleonix Technologies2018-07-23
  7. "Great Place to Work & Grow!"

Current Employee - Marketing Expert in Calcutta

I have been working at Cleonix Technologies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

It is nice work with the company, i like the work space there i have learned so many things like managing , skills , technical skills etc. and its a secure job and excellent management with training and mentoring skills to motivate and grow others. Easy breaks. 5 working days. Annual Party. Half yearly appraisals.

Cons

Till now i have not seen anything wrong about the company

Advice to Management

Excellent management with training and mentoring skills to motivate and grow others.

Cleonix Technologies2018-07-24
  8. "Really great work environment"

Current Employee - Arijit Seth in Calcutta

I have been working at Cleonix Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cleonix Technologies is a great place to work. The office management very much careing about their people. The coworkers and higher authorities are very much supportive. They always maintain culture and work life balance seriously. This company is perfect for those who are looking for a long-term commitment.

Cons

Fast working environment. One has to do lot of homework and practice to maintain the pace.

Cleonix Technologies2018-07-17
  9. "Cleonix ! My lovely office."

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Salt Lake City

I have been working at Cleonix Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

1) Very congenial working atmosphere. 2) I have learnt a lot. 3) Leaders are very much approachable. 4) 2 days off in a week. 5) Salary is on time. 6) Birthday celebration of each employee. 7) Cooperating management.

Cons

1) I have not found any as of now.

Advice to Management

Keep up your performence

Cleonix Technologies2018-07-11