Found 4,211 of over 5K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Healthcare
Got a burning question about Cleveland Clinic? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Cleveland Clinic employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and very forward" (in 561 reviews)
- "The optimism of Mubadala to bring 'World Class Care' to ta great country and people." (in 153 reviews)
- "Awesome Coworkers and a great place to work" (in 87 reviews)
- "Good pension and health insurance" (in 59 reviews)
- "good work environment" (in 58 reviews)
- "Low pay for experience brought to the table and the job you will actually be doing." (in 258 reviews)
- "staffed and poor management at the particular department." (in 200 reviews)
- "Low salaries compared to equivalent places in the US and Europe" (in 70 reviews)
- "Too many managers dogging employees behind their back and lack of positive environment starting at the management level." (in 54 reviews)
- "parking is expensive and not always close" (in 46 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Cleveland Clinic and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Oct 3, 2023Program ManaerCurrent Employee, more than 10 yearsCleveland, OH
Great benefits and team work; also continuously looking for ways to improve caregiver engagement.
Nothing significant; no employer is perfect.
- 4.0Oct 2, 2023Registered Nurse, BSNCurrent Employee
Every benefit has information posted on-line. There are multiple quick response teams to support RNs in emergency situations. Equipment and supplies are generally easily accessible.
Everything you need to know is on-line. It can be difficult to flush out information you are looking for. On-line information can be very rudimentary. During Cleveland Clinic onboarding orientation information is glossed over and can be misleading. They are not investing in new, key equipment for nurses at this time making their job harder. Does not pay fairly (e.g. Associates degrees get same pay as Bachelor degrees) little to no incentive pay for harder work/tasks/assigned roles (Charge Nurse has no pay increase/incentive). Inconsistent in what is considered towards prior work experience when deciding pay. Administrative staff will make big decisions impacting Nursing staff w/o consideration/input/conversation with Nursing staff. Understaffed and high turn-over rates in most departments.
Cleveland Clinic Reviews FAQs
Cleveland Clinic has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 4,539 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Cleveland Clinic to a friend and 59% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
65% of Cleveland Clinic employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Cleveland Clinic 3.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.