ClickFox Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
Marco Pacelli

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • The technology space and big data challenges we look to solve keep every day fresh, New and exciting (in 8 reviews)

• Great opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and learn about different industries (in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • As a small company, it can be difficult to scale to cover all critical priorities in a responsively agile model (in 5 reviews)

• While middle management tries to help with career/growth development plan, they are often limited by what they can do by senior management (in 4 reviews)

1. "Analyst"

Current Employee - Analyst in Denver, CO

I have been working at ClickFox full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Small company vibe, very autonomous work environment. Work from home 1 day per week. "Get Stuff Done" mentality.

Cons

Autonomy is a double-edged sword. Projects can feel isolated.

2. "Hard luck"

Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Denver, CO

I worked at ClickFox full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Weekly one day remote work .. talented engineers

Cons

Prior joining the organization, I had experiences working with major fortune financial and healthcare organizations. I joined this organization to primarily to get Big data exposure. Pay was not as well my primary focus. In fact I realized later that I took a cut in pay as Clickfox don’t have habit of paying the annual bonus and as well don’t match 401K.

Initially I loved this place as I had total flexible work hours. Felt like my opinions and experiences were respected. Had a great learning curve for almost more than a year. In fact showed some promising nos with product performance.

Suddenly the whole thing flipped. Recently there were a lot changes indeed without anybody caring is consequences. Overnight developers were made vp. It was suddenly like working for rocket man. Had to go thru some level of unfairness, harassment after this change and finally moved on as dignity is more important to me.

So if you are fresher, you will survive for a while here. For experienced folks, this could be a challenging environment. Not an easy manage folk to deal with

Hope this helps

Advice to Management

be fair to all you employees irrespective of their positions, recognize and appreciate engineers.. don't try to run a one man show.. put your faith on your engineers than your management folks..thats the real value for the company.. I recommend providing management folks some anger therapy session and not be sensitive but act as leaders..

3. "Great people, neat product"

I worked at ClickFox full-time

Pros

The people I worked with were amazing. Smart and always working on improving themselves.

Cons

Long sprint cycles. Also sometimes there was vaporware that we had to implement quickly.

"Great People and Impactful Tech"

I have been working at ClickFox full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

The people and atmosphere are at the top of the list at ClickFox. In an emerging industry with very difficult problems to solve, teams from all sides of the company rally together to design solutions. It's an extremely collaborative environment where people truly believe we're capable of accomplishing something great. New company vision and a next generation product is a huge step forward bringing the UX up to par with the already proven technology.

Cons

We are a software company serving very large and influential clients. There is no shortage of work and your personal visibility is very high. Some thrive in the environment and some don't.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing the new product and continue to innovate on 'side projects' that push CF and the journey science space forward

"5 Year Veteran"

Current Employee - Services in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Services in Denver, CO

I have been working at ClickFox full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

People, culture, attitude, selflessness, teamwork and friendships. These company values are felt throughout the ranks of everyone and are demonstrated by management and peers every day. The technology space and big data challenges we look to solve keep every day fresh, New and exciting! LOVE working with everyone here!

Cons

The recent paradigm change and management changes in the product and sales teams have absolutely moved the pendulum into the extreme positives. The last 13 months took some time to recognize some painful lessons put in place by the prior regime but the momentum is, now, very good!

Advice to Management

Keep up the internal reflection and humility. Exponential growth and employee commitment will continue to follow!!

"Company with futuristic vision"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at ClickFox full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A company with great potential, with futuristic technologies. Clickfox if forging a path not taken, by other technology leaders. A great place for anyone who wants to take charge and innovate. Every organization will have its challenges so does Clickfox. Difficult decisions are required in-order to adapt with changing technologies and business landscape, and those are being taken. Change is not received by all the same way. The Clickfox team is committed to change how data is being viewed and understood. Nothing great has been accomplished without hard work or hardship. This is company for people who can handle change very well and is interested in cutting edge technologies.

Cons

I do miss the 401k Match.

"Collaborative, Innovative, and Fun"

Current Employee - Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at ClickFox full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I'm working with some of the brightest, most collaborative, and creative people in my career. We are solving real high-value problems for our clients with the ClickFox solution and doing things the other "big guys" cannot. It's a fun place to work and really allows me to constantly expand my problem solving skills.

Cons

There are so many ideas that exist around what we should (could) build from a product and solution perspective that it's difficult to prioritize. So many ways that journey analytics can impact businesses that it's hard to choose which part to advance.

Advice to Management

Continue to invest in the development and automation of the core software, allowing for more and more of the masses to take advantage of ClickFox.

"Employeee"

I have been working at ClickFox full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Wonderful people to work with and for. It feels like a family.

Cons

No cons at the moment

9. "ups & downs of a small company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at ClickFox full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

* As with the rest of these reviews you'll work with some of the most intelligent, kind people in the business
    *The actual work is some of the most rewarding I could have hoped for, each day is a new puzzle to solve
    *Working with groundbreaking technologies is rewarding
    *Good healthcare/dental/vision plan
    *Unlimited PTO
    *Middle Management generally tries to help with career/growth
    *The community the employees have built is a welcoming and friendly environment

Cons

*No 401(k) match this is a common problem
    *Generally does not give bonus
    *While middle management tries to help with career/growth development plan, they are often limited by what they can do by senior management
    *Hours worked can be strenuous
    *Senior management does not seem to care about its retaining existing employees

Advice to Management

Please invest more in retention of current employees, listen to our concerns.

"Huge Potential"

Current Employee - Analyst in Denver, CO

I have been working at ClickFox full-time

Pros

Journey Analytics is an exciting space with huge potential. Getting the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, while learning many facets of the business due to the relationships ClickFox has with big enterprise companies.

Cons

Normal ups and downs that come with being a small company. Leadership is putting the right procedures in place to enable scalability.

Advice to Management

Stay the course and follow the current product vision. This is a very hot space with enormous potential. ClickFox has helped shape it and is poised to be the experts given already having a decade of experience.