Clickbooth Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Clickbooth CEO Erin Cigich
Erin Cigich

Pros
Cons
  • I really did think this was going to be a great place to work (in 2 reviews)

"Great People, Excellent Culture, Interesting Industry"

Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Clickbooth (Less than a year)

Pros

I've been really impressed how the values and culture I heard about in the interview process is actually the culture and work environment. I admire the talent of my coworkers and have learned a lot from them. Additionally, it's a small enough company where I don't feel like a number and any ideas I have I would feel comfortable expressing up to the VP and CEO.

Cons

Lots of work, but if you are dedicated you can grow in the company and be here for years.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

2. "I thought it was going to be a great place to work"

I worked at Clickbooth full-time

Pros

Flexible scheduling
    Great benefits and pay
    Seems to have a lot of great employees
    Employee oriented

Cons

You have to be able to figure stuff out on your own which was fine for me but might not be for others
    Everyone tends to stay in their cliques
    Was laid off (along with several others) after only being there for 3-4 months with the reason being "we don't need as many employees as we currently have"

This was just my experience so it might work out better for you. I really did think this was going to be a great place to work.

Advice to Management

Don't hire a bunch of people and then lay them off within a few months

"Every employee contributes to the vision and has a major impact."

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Clickbooth is a fast-paced exciting place to work. We have the best group of people I have ever had the opportunity to work with and amazing clients. If you are a self-starter who loves a challenge, Clickbooth is the place for you.

Cons

High expectations, the bar is set very high based on the quality of the people there. Need to be able to juggle many things and stand on your own. Support exists but a lot of accountability is placed on each person. You can always find things to pick on about any company and Clickbooth is not perfect, but in comparison to the many other places I have worked Clickbooth is at the top and I feel very confident that senior management is doing the best they can to balance the needs of employees, clients and profitability.

"Innovative company with a growth mindset"

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Strong market position/market leader; well developed and articulated culture; open to change; energy and pace of a start up but benefits of company that has been around for 25+ years; place where employees can have a significant impact and make a large contribution; unafraid to seek out and drive change.

Cons

The company is growing fast - you are responsible to seek out information and stay ahead of the game - not a con, but culture drives this - you have to fit the culture fit to understand this and continue to be successful.

"Great People & Benefits Makes this a Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Accounting Associate
    Current Employee - Accounting Associate

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with Clickbooth for 6 years and I still love coming to work everyday. I truly feel that I am a valued employee and that I make a difference. I have an amazing team that works great together, I couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

Cons

Like any company, we have our troubles from time to time with communication, coordination, and the thousand little things that make a team run smoothly. We work together to watch out for the problems and we work together to solve them.

Advice to Management

Continue to hire good people who are smart ,motivated and cherish a team oriented approach.

"The best job I've ever had"

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people make the company. Everyone is accountable for their work and there's always someone willing to help out. The pay and benefits are great and the culture is the best I've ever seen in a company. They actually believe in it. There's nothing you can't take on here.

Cons

This sort of environment isn't built for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep asking us about our thoughts on the progress of the company. I know it makes me feel like my voice is heard.

"I love this company, the benefits and my co-workers"

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Clickbooth has cultivated a positive, productive, and value-centered culture that encourages growth and has helped the company thrive. I have a high degree of autonomy to be creative and strategic in my everyday work. Working for Clickbooth has been challenging but rewarding on numerous levels!

Cons

Clickbooth has high expectations (but personally, I wouldn't want to work for a company that settled for mediocrity). You are expected to operate with absolute excellence on a consistent basis. Clickbooth provides you with the tools you need to be successful, but it is up to you to utilize the toolkit, be a producer, and deliver exceptional results

Advice to Management

Managers strive to maintain a high level of transparency and deliver consistent feedback to their employees. I would encourage management to more regularly elicit feedback from their employees. Promoting an environment for openness and communication as a two way street is crucial to growth and development.

"Great Company Culture, Benefits & Compensation"

I have been working at Clickbooth (Less than a year)

Pros

Clickbooth invests heavily in people. This means they take recruiting seriously, really want to provide employees training, opportunities and support, but then they get out of the way at the end of the day and let you make smart decisions. I have never seen a company that operates like this before and it's incredibly empowering.

Cons

Not necessarily, a con but the innovation and pace of change may not be for everyone.

Advice to Management

Continue encouraging your employees to learn and have fun while they work.

"Fast Growing Industry Leader"

I have been working at Clickbooth full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Clickbooth is in a unique position in the market, they are actually quite different than many of the competitors, so there is a deep sense that what I am working on will have a big impact in the industry and that is rewarding.

The people are great to work with. I am working with people who are immensely talented, driven and fun to work with.

This is a place where I feel like we have the ability to think outside the box without being put down or ridiculed. Its great to tackle big industry problems with smart people, and re-imagine how things could be for our clients.

Cons

Lots of ongoing initiatives so you absolutely need to keep yourself organized and manage your time efficiently.

Advice to Management

Keep the communication open. flowing, and regular!

"Happy to Call Clickbooth Home"

Pros

I just celebrated my two year anniversary with Clickbooth and I can honestly say it has been the quickest, most fun, challenging, and awesome experience. I get to work in a relaxed environment with great people who 'care' and have high goals and expectations. People are here because they want to be here and be part of something big.

Cons

Typical growing pains with an organization that has achieved phenomenal rapid growth. No place is perfect, no solution is without some faults, but Clickbooth works the hardest at being the best they can be for their employees and clients