CliniLabs Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.8
Gary K. Zammit, PhD

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great career opportunity for entry level positions"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at CliniLabs full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company provides career opportunities to entry level professionals. It is a great place to learn and get experience.
    Clinilabs has/applies equal opportunity of employment policy and the clinical trials are being conducted in an ethical environment.

Cons

Considering that it is a small scale company, the compensation and benefits are not in the higher portions of the market average.

2. "Great Company to work for"

Current Employee - Vice President - Quality and Regulatory Compliance in Eatontown, NJ

I have been working at CliniLabs full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Clinilabs is very structured with defined process and procedures. Quality is built into the daily activities. Employees welcome quality into their performance as expected by their managers. Great group of highly experienced people in the company. Plenty of career growth opportunity. Company is in controlled business growth process. Great place to work towards your retirement.

Cons

Being a small size company, benefits (like health insurance and 401K) are less than large size companies.

Advice to Management

Please continue to show your appreciation to your employees, It makes Clinilabs employees happy and employees make office very happy place to work in.

3. "Entry level job"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at CliniLabs full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The position I got was easy than I thought. They hire you right away if they like you. They are friendly

Cons

They have no training, poor management and they hire you and fire you as they fit with no reason. They will fire you after two weeks if they see fit, they don't encourage you. A lot of people get fired. Terrible management

Advice to Management

Train people, when hiring they should be a contract for 1-3 months training

4. "Study assistant"

Former Employee - Data Services in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Data Services in New York, NY

I worked at CliniLabs (Less than a year)

Pros

This is a very good place to get the experience you need for clinical research.

Cons

Per diem. Hours are not guaranteed.

5. "Clinical Research Assistant"

I worked at CliniLabs part-time

Pros

Small company with location in NJ and NYC. Friendly work environment. Great introductory learning experience in the research world.Good for people trying to get a sense of research in the CRO industry.

Cons

The prospect of growth within the company is slow and the likelihood of transitioning to a full time position is slim. Have to work overnight shift.

6. "Out of Touch Management"

I worked at CliniLabs full-time

Pros

Camaraderie develops when everyone thinks the place they work for is ridiculous, so you meet cool/fun people to roll your eyes with.

Cons

Management is very out of touch and does not run a clean business. No training is given, which leads to GCP violations and employees who try their best but have no direction and make mistakes because of this. Hours are long, employees have been known to stay overnight in the unit. Mass cuts happen when the company isn't profitable. Management/Business development overpromises and underperforms with their Sponsor clients. Management cut out internet access so employees couldn't even access personal e-mail accounts on computers, very little respect is shown to employees.

Advice to Management

Concentrate on training, and develop your employees. Businesses (including clinical research units) are only as good as their employees. If your people aren't happy, you're not going to succeed.

7. "Project Manager"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

I worked at CliniLabs (More than 3 years)

Pros

Smaller company which will expose you to different aspects of the industry. Lots of opportunities to learn.

Cons

Pay is lower than market average. Growth within company is slow.

"Very Shady Company"

Former Employee - Project Manager
    Former Employee - Project Manager

I worked at CliniLabs (Less than a year)

Pros

None. This company is misleading and out of touch. I thought I seen it all until I got here.

Cons

This company is toxic. I wouldn't waste my time coming to this company if you are an experienced professional. You will be bringing yourself backward in your career. Poor benefits, low pay, unrealistic expectations, but will hold a % of your pay so they can pay their bills, antiquated practices and policies, overall low morale, unethical and disengaging environment.

Advice to Management

You've got to be joking! Your turnover is damaging, and the way you get away with treating employees is deplorable.

9. "Great place"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Pros

Small encouraging small work force

Cons

Low paying salary but it works well for the job demand

10. "Research Assistant"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Eatontown, NJ

I worked at CliniLabs full-time

Pros

Flexibility, some room for advancement if you have degree

Cons

Per diem. They do not hire FT RA'S. There are periods when you my not have hours do to no study in house

Advice to Management

More studies