Clinical Management Consultants Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Great opportunity"

Current Employee - Management Recruiter in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Management Recruiter in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Clinical Management Consultants full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great people. Friendly and fun culture. You learn so much about healthcare and nursing, as well as sales. If you work hard you can make a very very good living. It is great for parents too, as it is a 9-5 job where you can focus on your family after hours.

Cons

It's sales so it's not for everyone! You have to put yourself out there and work hard to see success.

"Don't waste your time.."

Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter
    Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter

Pros

Nice co-workers, location, lunch hour...

Cons

The pay is very low until you make commission but making that commission and closing is nearly impossible because hospitals are now hiring their own talent acquisition teams (aside from HR) to find employees.

This is only the tip of the issues with working here. Just take my word for it and go a different direction.

Advice to Management

Don't sell people on making all this money during their interview when you know hospitals don't want your resources.

"Rewarding Career with Progressive Company"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Pros

I have worked for Clinical Management Consultants for over 2 years now and have had the pleasure of experiencing tremendous growth and reward with the firm. I began working with CMC within the first year they opened in Cleveland, Ohio and 1 year later we have doubled in size and continue to grow. I am so glad I made the decision to join the team. Not only is the atmosphere welcoming and energetic, the services we provide to clients/candidates is like no other. The quality of work, our care and concern resonates with the people we talk to and it makes what I do so rewarding. CMC remains at the forefront of recruiting trends and is constantly looking for ways to improve and remain competitive. The people I work with are great and it is very much a team-oriented collaborative environment. This is a great company to establish a career with.

Cons

We are a growing, progressive company which means you have to be adaptable to change. This is a fit for me but not for everyone!

Advice to Management

I like the continual training that is provided and hope this always continues.

4. "A realistic perspective from a 3 year employee"

Current Employee - Management Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Management Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

Pros

CMC is a fun and thriving company to work for. I love the neighborhood, the field, my colleagues, and boss. Truly, this job rewards hard work and effort equals results.

The employees are self-driven, personable, and friendly. The team is diverse with people coming from all walks of life: healthcare, sales, recruitment, and finance. Starting out, everyone pitches in to give advice and makes you feel at home. My background in Nursing prepared me well and I really enjoy being on the business side of healthcare. The CEO is intelligent, inclusive, and has a unique vision for healthcare recruitment. I enjoy working for him and see myself as a long-term employee.

The compensation package and benefits are generous. The commission plan is competitive, the more time that passes, the more money you make. My sales grew dramatically after year one when I felt really established and have continued to climb at a steady rate. There are fun sales contests and incentives throughout the year.

The schedule is a typical 9-5 which I enjoy as I used to work nights and weekends as a nurse.

Cons

The team has really grown this year and the office space is getting a little snug although we are looking for a larger space currently. I hope to stay in the neighborhood.

Advice to Management

You are doing a great job, let potential new hires know there is a ramp up period of approximately 6 months, but stay in it to win it.

5. "Great Company, Great People"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Pros

I enjoy every part of my job / work life balance at CMC. The team atmosphere fosters high performance and the people surrounding me are the best in the business. Couldn't ask for a stronger group of people to call colleagues and friends. CMC is industry leader in healthcare recruitment with a progressive business model, compared to other agencies Ive worked for in the past commissions are competitive and very lucrative. Expectations are high but so are the results. Ive watched the company make tremendous growth and am very excited for future business projects currently in the works. Pros-pay, location, health insurance fully paid, training, autonomy, fun culture, creative freedom, & no corporate bs.

Cons

None at all, very satisfied.

Advice to Management

Thank you!

"Awful Company"

Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Healthcare Recruiter in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Clinical Management Consultants full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

there isn't one single thing I could say that would be considered a pro for this awful company.

Cons

Worst company I've ever worked for. They won't be around for much longer. If you like to be micromanaged and belittled this is the place for you.

Advice to Management

move on with your lives, your company won't be around for much longer.