Clinicas Del Camino Real Reviews | Glassdoor

Sort: PopularRatingDate

1. "Dentist"

Current Employee - General Dentist
    Current Employee - General Dentist

I have been working at Clinicas Del Camino Real full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

It is a great company to work for, provided you are mission driven. I love the mission statement and totally relate to it. You get to serve the underserved population who do not have access to basic dental care any where else in the county. Patients are appreciative of the services and you feel very satisfied that you were able to make a difference in someone's life.

Company provides great benefits to the employees. It is difficult to get these benefits in a private practice. It is mission driven. Most of the employees work very hard and strive to provide great patient care. Get to work with most amazing people I have met in my professional career.

Cons

I wish employees were given a choice to work 10 hrs. a day for 4 days. I think it will be more productive.

Advice to Management

Management does a great job in making sure the day to day operations are carried out flawlessly and take pride in making patient care their priority. My only advise is that management should be open for suggestions from all employees and make changes which will help in the growth of the company and provide more access to care to the needy population.

2. "Pretty Good"

I have been working at Clinicas Del Camino Real full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A good place to work

Cons

No flexibility in work hours/schedule

"Provider review"

Current Employee - Provider
    Current Employee - Provider

I have been working at Clinicas Del Camino Real full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Great service for patients who have no insurance , good benefits for employees. We as providers are able to practice medicine to our best ability and service the patients who are sick. The support staff are very trained to run a busy practice.

Cons

Like any big corporation, sometimes changes happen slowly. Listen to new ideas and make the changes quicker.
    Don't like the EMR.

Advice to Management

Keep the communication open and keep up the good work of helping the patients that need our service .

4. "Happy Employee!!!!!"

I have been working at Clinicas Del Camino Real full-time

Pros

Great Benefits, Great work environment and Great Staff providing Awesome services.

Cons

it is unfortunate that former employees would give the company unfavorable reviews. People need to take responsibility for not meeting the expectation of the positions they held. I do believe there is always room for improvement not only at Clinicas but any other company.

Advice to Management

Improve communication with staff at all levels.

5. "Medical Assistant"

Current Employee - Med Assistant Back Ofie in Ojai, CA
    Current Employee - Med Assistant Back Ofie in Ojai, CA

I have been working at Clinicas Del Camino Real full-time (More than 8 years)

Pros

PTO/Sick time/ Life Ins./ Benefits

Cons

They tend to focus on numbers more then anything

Advice to Management

Happy Employees = Higher Numbers

6. "Team Oriented! Inclusive environment"

I worked at Clinicas Del Camino Real full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I worked here for 5 years, and I really enjoyed the staff. I always felt part of the team. The managers are big on team spirit.

Cons

Offer some flexibility with working hours.

7. "Worst Corporation To Work For."

I worked at Clinicas Del Camino Real (More than 3 years)

Pros

Besides getting paid on the holidays and sick days that's about it. You would be luck if your yearly review happened when it was suppose to and if management did what they are suppose to. Don't even get me started on the their " Floating System ".

Cons

Let's start off by saying DONT believe these billboards with doctors that don't even work there all smiling saying " Friendliest Service "....yeah right. They say they care about the patients and this and that but again....yeah right, Even you CORPORATE. As long as they see more numbers they can care less about the care and service they are suppose to be providing. It's why there is long wait times in the waiting areas , appointments get cramped in, and appointments are even short not giving you enough time with your provider. As time passes you realize the Ins and Outs. Fake people here and fake people there . It's simple , your not liked you get treated different don't believe me apply for your self in other words you have to have connections within to be able to survive or at least be friends with the ones running your departments. The people in management think they know how to run departments and think they make smart decisions but not at all listen to your employees and make the right decision based on feedback that comes from the people who actually deal with the patients first hand and know how to run a schedule, the ones that continue to put that paycheck in your bank. Learn to value your employees and instead of focusing and bringing up all the negative things why don't u try actually thanking your employees and recognizing them for the hard work they deliver rather then writing them up for reasons that are humanly understandable. Management should learn something from the " Q&A's " that are held and actually apply ideas from what is said not from someone who is behind a computer screen all day. Oh one other thing CEO open your eyes this can be managed way better and I'm sure you even know it. All your best doctors you guys had are leaving take a step back and see why. Numbers don't lie and neither do Yelp reviews. No good reviews at all should tell you something.

Advice to Management

Stop thinking you guys are top leaders and listen to people with actual first hand experience and actually have answers rather then " getting back to people ". Listen to the ones that put that paycheck in Your bank.

"Poor Operation Management"

I have been working at Clinicas Del Camino Real full-time

Pros

I'm receiving a paycheck twice a month.

Cons

The operation management department like to think of themselves as know it all's. They are corrupted, they will throw you under the bus in a second. I've seen several situations where they blame their employers, yet they're the ones that didn't follow through with what was needed:

Advice to Management

Wake up, look at your high turn around, look at yourself in the mirror and realize you have an issue and need to fix it.

"Stay away"

Former Employee - Lcsw in Ventura, CA
    Former Employee - Lcsw in Ventura, CA

I worked at Clinicas Del Camino Real full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There are caring staff members that hold on for dear life.

Cons

Ridiculous management who run the place as if it is a military school. If you are a professional, steer very clear of this place. They have lost sight of the fact that the billing employees keep the lights on and pay their salaries. It is management-centric and poorly administrated. BEWARE!

Advice to Management

Restructure, and accept your role as support to the people in the company that make the money that keep you employed! Support your staff in meaningful ways, not just lip service.

Give a 1 hour lunch instead of 30 minutes.

"Finance Department"

Former Employee - Finance Department
    Former Employee - Finance Department

I worked at Clinicas Del Camino Real full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

Monthly meetings were held and they like new ideas, but they might not use them. Encouraged continuing education and will pay for college classes and books if your grade is a C or better but only if your yearly review was above satisfactory, otherwise they will not reimburse you.

Cons

Yearly review was not a guarantee for a raise. Beware of your job once you have been there for 10 or more years, then they fire people once you have worked there for 10 years so they can hire an employee or two for a lesser wage to cover your job.

Advice to Management

Any employee that has 10+ years are there because they like working there, so keep them. No one wants to be fired from there after working there that long, We are devoted, dedicated and believe in the company, so keep us employed there. Why don't you get it?