KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 171 of over 226 reviews

3.5
Cloud Communications CEO Mark Alexander
Mark Alexander
Pros
  • "great staff , great people and also great clients(in 11 reviews)

• "Great place to grow and gain experience(in 9 reviews)

• Cons
  • "High turnover and lots of consultants(in 6 reviews)

• "co workers consistently stabbing you in the back to get in with upper management(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

Outstanding Company

Jun 1, 2021 - Multimedia Producer in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Though I only worked for NTT Arkadin a short period, it was possibly the most fruitful growing experience of my career. I was hired in August of 2020 and was sadly let go in March of 2021. Management is patient and helpful, and employees are hardworking and thoughtful. I loved working here very much. Unfortunately, my position was dissolved when Covid began to die down, but I harbor no ill will whatsoever. I learned so much and made lifelong friendships here. If the opportunity to work here again ever presented itself, I would most definitely return.

Cons

Hardest part about working here was leaving.

Director - People

We are so grateful that you had a positive experience with NTT. The pandemic did present challenges and are happy to have been a part of your career journey.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Makes for an enjoyable work day

Mar 25, 2021 - Senior Director in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

I feel very lucky to work for Cloud5. There is a lot of independence but at the same time there is a lot of support by the other departments. When I first got here, there wasn't a lot of training but that has gotten better. We're even learning about the rest of the company with a weekly presentation where each department explains exactly what they do and introduces the staff.

Cons

Lots of people work remote, even before coronavirus, so we don't see everyone as often as would be nice. But people are allowed/encouraged to travel so there are a few summits each year.

Director - People

I apologize, but your review appears to be for a different company.

3. 5.0

best business ever

May 1, 2021 - Staff Accountant in Houston, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

best compensation in the industry and a lot of leads

Cons

I have not encountered any negative incidence

Director - People

Thank you for being part of the NTT family! We are so grateful that you are having a wonderful employee experience.

4. 3.0
      Former Employee

Company Direction changes every 6 months

Apr 28, 2021 - Regional Sales Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

atmosphere is very fun, great spirit

Cons

benefits are expensive, direction of company changes every 6 months

Director - People

Thank you for being part of the NTT family. We strive to foster a collaborative environment where our teams can grow together, as the technology rapidly changes. It is unfortunate that you did not have the same experience and we wish you all the best in your future career.

5. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Managers are unprofessional and play favorites

Feb 25, 2021 - Accounts Receivable Coordinator in Schaumburg, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company Culture and team engagement

Cons

Lots of Favoritism and managers are unprofessional.

Director - People

At NTT, we foster a culture of openness and honesty. Our human resources department is welcoming to each and every employee and available 24/7. We welcome all feedback. It is wonderful that you were able to experience our amazing culture and team and wish you all the best in your career.

6. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Fair Compensation

Feb 5, 2021 - Systems Engineer in Schaumburg, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

There was a lot of employee appreciation activity

Cons

A lot of turnover in sales

Director - People

Working for a global technology leader, does come with scaling challenges, but NTT is poised to exceed them. We wish you all the best in your career.

7. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Worst management I have ever seen

Feb 27, 2020 - Account Executive
      Business Outlook

Pros

The pay wasn't bad. That's it.

Cons

Verbally and emotionally antagonistic management, no processes, no vision, no product-market fit, and no solid leadership. They have had several layoffs as of late and I'm glad I got out beforehand. My manager will go down in history as the worst manager I have ever had in my career.

3 people found this review helpful

Director - People

We strive to provide a supportive environment for all our valued team members. In technology, we are constantly growing and evolving. We are sorry to hear that you had a less than productive relationship with your manager. We provide ongoing leadership training and have full confidence that our leaders have the best interest of our teams and company at heart. We will continue to address areas of growth in leadership and are saddened to hear you had a very atypical experience with Arkadin. This is not the norm. We wish you all the best in your future career.

8. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Decent Job

Feb 5, 2020 - Technical Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

the company tries to do an office outing once a month.

Cons

Raises are hard to get. Moving around can be difficult

People Director EMEA

Thank you for your comments. We do pride ourselves on the social interactions that we offer as an organisation. We have a clearly defined mobility policy and aim to provide opportunities for people to work in other countries and roles as they arise. We review salaries annually and make recommendations for change where appropriate.

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to build a career

Jun 5, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent environment and a lot of opportunity to build a great career. The size of the organization allows you to have the opportunity to experience diversity in your role. The leadership team empowers team-members to take on initiatives to improve the organization as well as develop your skills

Cons

None that I can think of.

Director - People

We work very hard to create an environment where team members can grow personally and professionally. I hope you do as well! Thank you for your kind words.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Place to Grow

Jul 8, 2019 - Customer Success Manager in Schaumburg, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to grow and gain experience! Great work environment and people are friendly!

Cons

Management isn't always organized and they tend to keep piling on the workload without increase in pay.

Director - People

We are so happy that you enjoy your role! We do thrive on offering our team members the opportunity to grow and learn new skills. While, we can always improve on organization, we hear you. We are also launching a new career pathway program that will assist in getting team members to that next level. Thanks!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 171 Reviews