CloudHealth Technologies Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Incredible Experience"

Current Employee - Technical Account Manager in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Technical Account Manager in Boston, MA

I have been working at CloudHealth Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Having worked at lager, more established technology companies, coming to a startup like CloudHealth was a leap for me. That said, it was the greatest thing I've done career-wise. From the very beginning, I have been highly valued and respected and the company has tried to align me with challenging work. The culture is absolutely amazing both personally (everyone is extremely friendly) and professionally (continual opportunities to grow, challenge yourself, and truly leave a mark on a flourishing company.

Cons

I have yet to see anything that I would list as a con.

Advice to Management

Keep focusing on maintaining the culture and focus on customer value as we grow!

Feb 7, 2018 – Director of Human Resources

I'm glad you found the opportunity you were looking for at CHT! We're committed to creating the best possible employee experience for our people as we scale, so we'll consider anything that sets... More

"Good place to learn and take charge"

I have been working at CloudHealth Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The management here wants you to have ownership and try new things. It's a very "fail fast" type of environment where you are encouraged to test and analyze and regroup for all sorts of processes. It's been stated that just because we've been doing something a certain way for a while, it doesn't mean it's the only way to do it. CHT is a very fastpaced place to work, but you are encouraged to speak up and get involved. Love the transparency.

Cons

There are a few different training programs to get you up to speed - which are all great. But as a new person, it's hard to know which program does what thing for who.

Advice to Management

Continue valuing transparency and company culture. It works wonders.

"New CEO could be a change for the better"

Pros

Gym, snacks, potentially the recent change in leadership will add a dose of reality about what this company can really accomplish

Cons

Too many people, including the former CEO, are puffed up with importance on their role within the company as well as the company’s place in the Boston tech scene. Get real and focus on solving real problems vs trying to be the next tech darling

Advice to Management

Better transparency on strategy and professional development for employees

"Sales Development Representative"

I worked at CloudHealth Technologies full-time

Pros

-Commuter/gym reimbursement and coffee/beer/snacks
    -Powerful product in a growing market

Cons

As an SDR, you're expected to work extremely long hours prospecting and sourcing new opportunities for an assigned Account Executive. Meanwhile, many of the AEs are in the office MUCH LESS and basically sit around waiting for you to provide them with new discovery calls and demos. Furthermore, there is a blatant disregard for professional development within the sales organization as they continue to externally hire AEs without considering the amount of time invested by SDRs to prepare themselves for the next step (not to mention the specific product/industry knowledge developed in the SDR role). The SDR team also rolls under the marketing department instead of the sales department which creates a significant disconnect and drags the SDRs in two different directions. Within the company as a whole, there is a little too much patting on the back and hubris in general.

Advice to Management

-Professional development within the sales organization
    -Relax with the cult feel and excessive self-importance. You're saving companies money on their AWS bill, not saving lives

Jan 11, 2018 – Director of Human Resources

I'm sorry the experience wasn't what you were looking for, but thank you for sharing your feedback. Not knowing when you were with us, I can share that 7 members of our existing sales team are... More

"Faced Paced & High Growth"

I have been working at CloudHealth Technologies full-time

Pros

CloudHealth Tech has one of the best company cultures I have ever experienced. If you're willing to ask for help, you will get it. Not to mention, the flexible PTO and work hours are great.

Cons

Only thing I can think of is that there's occasionally a lack of transparency between management levels. This is something we need to work through as we grow.

"Fantastic Company with an Amazing Opportunity"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Boston, MA

I have been working at CloudHealth Technologies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Employees here I feel are truly driven but the same thing, the opportunity to make impact and build a world class product.
    - Demanding work scheduling but we are all given the freedom and flexibility to step away when you need to.
    - Working with other engineers who are passionate about how we build our product and codebase.
    - Have has some amazing company events - in particular our Hackathon - I've done several hackathons at past companies, but the two here have been eye opening for me. To see the talent in the company in a 24 hour period and the dedication they put into the ideas is really something to be proud of.
    - I feel the enviornment suits me well and that they encourage people to find out how things work for themselves before just asking questions. Although if you do it the other way around, you'll still get help from anyone.

Cons

- There is so much work to do that sometimes when we complete something great, its time to move to the next (doubled edged sword here).
    - Can we get a little healthier with our snacks? - don't take away the chocolate covered pretzels though.

Advice to Management

- Continue to give insight into business decisions. I know one reason I joined was because I saw the need for product likes our that helps companies transition to the cloud with whatever tooling they need. My past company was trying to solve this problem internally. A key reason I joined was to learn about trade-offs and why you move forward with a decision over another outside of the development projects I work on. We are in a rapidly moving marketing but knowing the goal and importance of why we are doing things is critical to how we attack our daily plan. Keep giving this insight because it has helped.

"Join, Learn, Grow"

I have been working at CloudHealth Technologies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Smart people, driven. If you like to work hard and be in a fun, exciting space at a fast growth company, then this is a great place to learn & advance. New office space is goig to be great. Leadership is good about rewarding talent, don't promise the world and never promote. Hours not as bad as everyone makes it seem and if the work is rewarding, you wont mind.

Cons

CHT is mostly geared at 20somethings. Mandatory meetings take place after hours, benefits focus on snacks and office outings. Parental leave apparently terrible, couple week’s partial pay. Nobody has ever taken mat leave so that’s probably intentional but it’s never been publicly acknowledged. Just strange given the stage we’re at.

Advice to Management

Continue to be approachable and open and making it a fun, politics free enviromnent. Consider what needs to change if we’re going to keep hiring and be one of hottest Boston companies.

Oct 23, 2017 – Director of Human Resources

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We absolutely believe in recognizing and rewarding our people for their hard work with the opportunity to grow their careers hand in hand with the scale... More

"Weak executive management"

I have been working at CloudHealth Technologies full-time

Pros

Some hard-working people although the location is becoming cramped

Cons

Management is consumed with being a “cool start-up” without doing any of the real work to earn customers. Stop cutting corners and trying to patch poorly thought out code. The change in CEO could be a positive one - we will be watching

Advice to Management

Stop believing your manufactured reviews and work on creating a quality product.

"Sales"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Senior Sales Representative in Boston, MA

I have been working at CloudHealth Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Collaborative work environment, fast growing industry, excellent Executive Management.

Cons

Not a lot to provide here., working at CHT is overall great. Lack of transparency would be the only con I can provide.

"Awesome place to work at"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at CloudHealth Technologies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Smart, Collaborative people all around you. Lots of room for personal initiatives. Lots of promotion opportunities

Cons

must be excited about your job to be successful