KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CloudLock

Is this your company?

CloudLock

Add a Review

CloudLock Employee Reviews about "fast paced"

Updated Jan 3, 2017

Found 11 of over 78 reviews

4.6
CloudLock CEO and Co-Founder Gil Zimmermann
Gil Zimmermann
Pros
  • "Great Product, Great People, Great Place(in 5 reviews)

• "For an engineering internship, there is a lot of room for an intern to make an impact(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It is a very fast paced enviroment that can be hard to keep up with at times, but thats part of the fun of a dynamic and growing company(in 7 reviews)

• "Not so much a con, more about the reality for working for a successful start-up, there will be growing pains(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on

Tech

1y

a

Sales Engineer

166 Comments

Join the conversation on

Reviews about "fast paced"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0

Great opportunities!

Jan 3, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined CloudLock in July, right before the acquisition and it has been a great experience. My days are very fast-paced and challenging but I enjoy it because I get new opportunities often and have been learning a lot. Every day is different. I have been given a lot of responsibilities and grown from them. I think there is a lot of ways to make your mark here and people who take initiatives are highly applauded. Work/life balance is good, summer Fridays were great! The culture is fun, not over the top but there are a lot of friendly people and there are a good amount of things that you can participate in.

Cons

In my experience, I find that my role is not super defined. I am doing more than I expected when I accepted the offer, which is good in my case but some might be surprised by this. Not necessarily a con but being a self-starter is important here. There is not a ton of documentation on how to do things so you need to seek out information and get projects going.

5 people found this review helpful
    2. 5.0

Comprehensive and impressive Interview Process

Feb 3, 2015 - Product Manager in Waltham, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

My interview process ranged from conversational to technical to philosophical. I met with a variety of people in senior positions, all talking a different angle with me allowing me to walk them through the story of my past experience and gain an understanding of the company needs for this position. What impressed me the most was the amount of time they devoted to getting to know my skill set in great detail while also taking into account a good cultural fit. This not only set the tone for the high expectation level that CloudLock has, it also gave me confidence that I could join a fast-paced, talented and elite group of individuals.

Cons

The number of interviews was fairly high and time consuming for someone who is currently employed, but the vetting process is impressive and well worth the wait.

2 people found this review helpful
    3. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

An amazing place with incredible people and values

Nov 2, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I believe the best way to learn about a company is from the rest of the folks working there - when I first saw the reviews, I thought they had to be too good to be true. In reality, it's even better than I could have hoped for! There's a true commitment to everyone's success and I feel very lucky to be part of the team. First time in a long time that I look forward to Monday morning and getting back to collaborating on building a great company and a fantastic team!

Cons

Can't imagine any downsides - it's a fast paced environment which might not be for everyone but I love the energy and enthusiasm that everyone brings.

4. 5.0

Best career move!

Feb 3, 2015 -
      Business Outlook

Pros

CloudLock has an amazing culture, and everyone works hard toward the same vision. The cloud security market is exploding, and the company is growing rapidly. Every employee has the opportunity to make a huge impact, and everyone is encouraged to step outside of their job title and take initiative. CloudLock's customers love CloudLock! Very engaged customer-base who are vocal about feedback and are very involved in product design and development.

Cons

Very fast-paced environment. The market growth and potential requires us to be both proactive and reactive and fire on all cylinders all the time. Everyone works very hard, so it's not a good fit for people who want "just a job".

2 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sales

Apr 24, 2015 - Sales in Waltham, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Up and coming, fast paced, pedal to the metal kind of company -Talent here is bursting at the seams, great people work here -Growth and opportunity is limitless -Full transparency from the top down -Every voice matters - Small startup growing rapdily, has silicon valley feel in Waltham MA - Beautiful office on the Charles River

Cons

Typical pains of a start up, need the resources and do not have all the manpower in place to do it. This is changing, however, with our rapid hiring.

4 people found this review helpful
    6. 5.0

Innovative, dynamic SaaS company

Mar 20, 2015 - Director, Customer Success in Waltham, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Smart people doing great things. Very warm and welcoming enviroment with a great mix of an entreprenurial start up meets seasoned professionals. There is a spirit of continued growth and improvement and personal accountability that is hard to find. The cross departmental, collaborative environment instantly makes you feel part of something big.

Cons

There is not too much I would change. It is a very fast paced enviroment that can be hard to keep up with at times, but thats part of the fun of a dynamic and growing company.

7. 5.0
      Current Employee

It's been an awesome experience!

Feb 18, 2015 - Sales in Waltham, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined the sales team here about 10 months ago and it has been an awesome experience. For me, it's the right size company - big enough to have a significant customer base with big time logos to reference, but still small enough to be a start-up where everyone can have an impact on the business every day. Culture is great including the location on the Charles River and perks like Friday lunches, summer Fridays and unlimited vacation.

Cons

As others have mentioned, is not a company for everyone. You need to excel in a fast pace environment and be flexible enough to adapt to constant change.

Be the first to find this review helpful
    8. 5.0

CloudLock-The CASB Solution.

Jan 30, 2016 - Business Development in Waltham, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is a pleasure to work at CloudLock, from top to bottom it shows that everyone is truly focused and devoted to the success of the company. Great Product, Great People, Great Place.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any cons, it is truly a pleasure to work at CloudLock. Fast pace company and industry, I'm looking forward for the ride.

5 people found this review helpful
    9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Crushing it!

Mar 4, 2015 - Manager in Waltham, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

CloudLockers crush it on a daily basis! This company is basically a collection of amazing people that are here to challenge themselves on a daily business. I've been working here for a couple of years, and every quarter feels like I've taken on a new role even without an official "promotion" (which I have had btw). There is an insatiable appetite to take on big challenges that matter, and very collaborative approach to break through barriers. In almost all aspects of the business, CloudLock is cutting edge. Employees are encouraged to take initiative, and those that make an impact are celebrated regularly. I love the "zero-a-hole" tolerance policy. I've worked for several companies in the past, and CloudLock is the most productive, and positive focused atmosphere I've ever seen. They actually encourage everybody to speak up and stretch themselves with a "done is better than perfect approach" that I wish other employers had had. The pace here is crazy fast and intense, but in a good way. CloudLock is multicultural and proud of that, with diverse backgrounds and ideas, across multiple geographies and time zones, but with a common purpose which the leadership clearly understands and communicates constantly. Benefits are solid and the perks are nice, but not over the top. There is freedom to try new things employees want, and non-traditional things throughout, but not in a way that is artificial. We have "smash-o-clock" were we play smash brothers and get demolished by our VP of engineering, but that's part of the growth opportunity. The leadership is accessible and treat everyone the same, and are on a mission to help everybody else be as productive as they can. Great energy from all the leaders, and their cohesion is felt. Lastly, the space CloudLock is addressing is on fire. Everywhere we go, our value is getting more and more visibility, and acknowledgement that our approach is the right one to address the cloud cybersecurity market explosion. This is one of the fastest growing markets, and is real, with minimal hype.

Cons

Super fast paced. No room to cruise or slack off, even for a while. But the people here all prefer that. 401k Match would be cool!

Be the first to find this review helpful
    10. 5.0

The race is on!

Jul 10, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Unbelievable career growth, opportunity to make an impact every day, AMAZING people, fast paced

Cons

deadlines are often not met, sometimes there is so much going on that it's hard to on put the focus and attention that things deserve, compensation is less than market but other benefits to make up for it like workplace happiness

Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Reviews