KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

CloudLock

Is this your company?

CloudLock

Add a Review

CloudLock Employee Reviews about "great people"

Updated Oct 19, 2020

Found 5 of over 78 reviews

4.6
CloudLock CEO and Co-Founder Gil Zimmermann
Gil Zimmermann
Pros
  • "Great Product, Great People, Great Place(in 5 reviews)

• "For an engineering internship, there is a lot of room for an intern to make an impact(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "It is a very fast paced enviroment that can be hard to keep up with at times, but thats part of the fun of a dynamic and growing company(in 7 reviews)

• "Not so much a con, more about the reality for working for a successful start-up, there will be growing pains(in 3 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "great people"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

exciting

Oct 19, 2020 - Finance
      Business Outlook

Pros

exciting, high growth, great people

Cons

none none none none none

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Sales

Apr 24, 2015 - Sales in Waltham, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

-Up and coming, fast paced, pedal to the metal kind of company -Talent here is bursting at the seams, great people work here -Growth and opportunity is limitless -Full transparency from the top down -Every voice matters - Small startup growing rapdily, has silicon valley feel in Waltham MA - Beautiful office on the Charles River

Cons

Typical pains of a start up, need the resources and do not have all the manpower in place to do it. This is changing, however, with our rapid hiring.

4 people found this review helpful

Current Employee, less than 1 year

CloudLock-The CASB Solution.

Jan 30, 2016 - Business Development in Waltham, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is a pleasure to work at CloudLock, from top to bottom it shows that everyone is truly focused and devoted to the success of the company. Great Product, Great People, Great Place.

Cons

I honestly can't think of any cons, it is truly a pleasure to work at CloudLock. Fast pace company and industry, I'm looking forward for the ride.

5 people found this review helpful
    5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

A company with all the goods

Jun 4, 2015 - Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA
      Business Outlook

Pros

If you ever wanted to work at a start-up with everything it needs to become a major success, this is the place. Management with vision, great people, minimum of office politics, and a growing and thriving business.

Cons

CloudLock teeters on the border between Agile and Chaotic. Priorities and plans tend to come in and out of focus, and sometimes decisions get made and unmade in what seem like circles. With development taking place in US, Israel, England, and Ukraine it can be difficult to coordinate things.

CloudLock Response

Excellent feedback, we're doing more and more around self-selecting teams and celebrating their successes. We just had our April FedEx Days where we self-selected to split into teams to work on something we're excited about, with only one rule - you have to deliver something working. The results were awesome, two of our project are already in production and providing value to millions of users. With our crazy growth (57 new hires so far this year) one of our biggest focus areas is keeping communication channels open for everybody, it's still the same CloudLock it's always been, our collective growth is a direct factor of each of our individual growth milestones - Gil Zimmermann

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

How great it is to work in cloudlock

Jul 8, 2015 - Team Leader in Tel Aviv-Yafo
      Business Outlook

Pros

I never worked for a company that is so fun, innovative, competitive, challenging and rewarding as cloudlock. From the CEO down to the engineers, we are all one big family. I strongly recommend anyone that is looking to be in a great agile company with great people to join us.

Cons

Really no cons at all.

Viewing 1 - 5 of 5 English Reviews