Cloudsquare Reviews | Glassdoor

Cloudsquare Reviews

Updated Mar 25, 2019

Found 4 reviews

5.0
  1. "A great company culture in a growing start-up environment!"

Current Employee - Content Writer in Boston, MA

I have been working at Cloudsquare part-time for less than a year

Pros

Cloudsquare is a growing start-up company, so there is always something new and exciting that the team is working on. Everyone is extremely supportive of each other and works well together. It’s easy for me to communicate with colleagues even though some of us, like myself work remotely. Working at Cloudsquare has been an incredible learning experience so far and I look forward to more opportunities to grow with the company.

Cons

Since we are a start up everyone is learning as we go, but everyone on the team is very understanding and wants to help each other succeed in the company.

Advice to Management

Keep up the hard work!

Cloudsquare2019-03-26
  2. "Great place to work with lot of growth and flexibility"

Current Employee - Salesforce Project Lead in Woodland Hills, CA

I have been working at Cloudsquare full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Opportunity to learn and grow - Working with smart people that pushes you to be better - Incentives - Flexibility - Cool staff - Make an effort to make employees happy

Cons

Still growing need more employees to help with workload Work life balance can be off sometimes leading to stress

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, start up aren't easy but you make it look effortless. Please understand it's hard to be a superstar biller every month.

Cloudsquare2019-01-04
  3. "Fast-paced start-up, excellent experience"

Current Employee - Project Lead

I have been working at Cloudsquare full-time for less than a year

Pros

Cloudsquare is growing fast, and the employees are hard-working, smart, and great people to learn from. You're in great company here. The co-founders are big on feedback, so you will always feel heard and respected. Lots of challenging work, and lots of opportunity to grow your skills.

Cons

With being at a startup, there are always going to be growing pains that require you to be agile and ready for change! It's not really a con, but sometimes that is not for everyone. Personally, I love being a part of the growth here.

Cloudsquare2018-11-05
  4. "Perfect Work-Life Balance"

Current Employee - Senior Salesforce Developer

I have been working at Cloudsquare for less than a year

Pros

Flexible work hours to best utilize my day Perfect communication with the management Interesting projects Opportunity to learn in Finance and not only Great team

Cons

May work with complex legacy code

Advice to Management

You are doing great job! I wish you to keep it that way.

Cloudsquare2019-01-22