KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Healthcare

15h

a

Specialty Pharmacy Liaison

I am trying to find a work from home position. I have had 2 interviews and have applied multiple places. Is it really that hard to try and better myself? I have a masters in Healthcare Informatics Administration and have my CPhT. I just want to know that I am not the only one with this issue.

19 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Pay is good, its fun to see new areas.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Staff is friendly and took care of living arrangements for me and my 2 little dogs.(in 5 reviews)
  • "Good benefits too.(in 5 reviews)
Cons
  • "The top dogs get to do whatever they want including leaving early and taking long lunches yet the recruiters are expected to work their butts off and it’s frowned upon to have to take time off.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Traveling MLT

Nov 2, 2020 - Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT) in Kansas City, MO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Travel the country and get paid

Cons

No paid vacation/ sick leave

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee

Oct 25, 2020 - Medical Technologist in Omaha, NE
    Business Outlook

Pros

good pay for the most part

Cons

travelling sometimes sucks but every travel agency is like that

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great company

Nov 27, 2019 - Recruiting Manager in Hickory, NC
    Business Outlook

Pros

Growing company with flexible work environment-empowers employees and listens to any concerns and tries to address to the best way possible

Cons

Stress but that is any job

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great Company

Apr 23, 2019 - MRI Technologist in Philadelphia, PA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Take care of their travelers!

Cons

Salary can be slightly lower for some jobs, but overall the rates match what the national average pays out.

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

WORST paying company out there

Feb 15, 2019 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

The location is good and office building is beautiful.

Cons

Micromanagement is insane. Coworkers try to be your boss. You are ridiculously underpaid compared to other agencies. No room for growth or movement up the corporate ladder. The top dogs get to do whatever they want including leaving early and taking long lunches yet the recruiters are expected to work their butts off and it’s frowned upon to have to take time off.

5 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Mar 15, 2018 - Social Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

Easy access to customer service employees who are helpful Recruiters that work with you to find something you want

Cons

Employment isn’t always consistent and you need to be proactive and look for positions yourself

6 people found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

😍

Jan 20, 2017 - Rad Tech in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay and benefits

Cons

Some facilities are lacking modernization

8. 4.0
    Current Employee

Traveling Med Tech

Oct 23, 2016 - Medical Technologist in Savannah, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great recruiters! They will really work hard for you and make sure everything is going smoothly for you. If there is a problem, they are quick to correct. Working for the company as a contractor and they lay it out very straight forward for you. Good benefits too.

Cons

Wish the medical insurance was lower, but does cover really well when you need it.

3 people found this review helpful
  9. 1.0
    Former Employee

Terrible communication with Kim McCabe

Oct 3, 2016 - Physical Therapist
    Business Outlook

Pros

The pay and work place are good

Cons

The recruiter is terrible at communicating and never returns my calls or emails. She does not advocate for me as my past recruiters with other companies did. My contract was terminated early and nowhere in my contract did that say that is was a possibility.

4 people found this review helpful

Club Staffing Response

DVP, Club Staffing

We’re sorry you had a negative experience with your recruiter. We take all feedback seriously, and I hope you will reach out to me directly so I can understand more about your situation and make sure this does not happen again - Marci Markward, DVP, Recruitment, (561) 314-4510 or Marci.Markward@clubstaffing.com.

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to start your career

Apr 5, 2016 - COTA/L
    Business Outlook

Pros

Megan Halsch is the best! She gives you undivided attention with assignments making you feel as if she was your own personal assistant! My experience is short lived but wonderful! I look forward to many more adventures and assignments with this company!

Cons

None! Very great place, staff in all areas. Maybe one con, some type of tuition reimbursement or longer notice time before assignment cancels. Travelers with short term leasing need that benefit if they do the work on their own

3 people found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 24 Reviews

Club Staffing Reviews FAQs

Club Staffing has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 58 reviews left anonymously by employees. 88% of employees would recommend working at Club Staffing to a friend and 72% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Club Staffing employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.2 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Club Staffing. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

88% of Club Staffing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Club Staffing 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Club Staffing to be management, career development, culture and the cons to be work life balance, benefits.

Popular Careers with Club Staffing Job Seekers