- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Illinois
- - Chicago, IL Area
- - Chicago, IL
- - District of Columbia
- - Washington, DC Area
- - Washington, DC
- - Tysons Corner, VA
- - Vienna, VA
- - California
- - Los Angeles, CA Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Francisco, CA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- - Texas
- - Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area
- - Dallas, TX
- - Virginia
Found 58 of over 63 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Nov 11, 2022 - Project Engineer in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
In my experience at Clune thus far, I have been very pleased with the company culture. The company as a whole does a great job of organizing activities and events as a whole monthly within the branch offices. Annual Company wide (All Clune Employees) gatherings are also a substantial positive. Most importantly though, within each Team at Clune, organized social gatherings are more frequent.
The work is rewarding however, sometimes you can work a longer day. So just be prepared if you are not used to working a couple extra hours on occassion.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 4, 2022 - Office Manager in Vienna, VARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great culture in the office and amongst the company as a whole. Freedom to grow in your role and opportunities for promotions.
Construction industry sometimes has long hours.
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 28, 2022 - SupervisorRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
GOOD COMPANY and it works great
It is a great company’s and it’s great
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Oct 12, 2022 - Assistant Project Manager (APM) in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great pay, benefits and environment
You will probably have long days for a salary wage
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Nov 6, 2022 - Assistant Project Manager (APM) in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Fun Happy Hours and events
Long work hours with lack of transparency regarding career path.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 28, 2022 - Assistant Project Manager in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent pay, good benefits, good people
Disorganized, pay isn’t great, poor managementContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Sep 13, 2022 - Project Manager in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They provide good benefits to their staff.
None that I can think of.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Oct 18, 2022 - Project Manager in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great benefits, good L&D, HR
Don't have any cons other than commute.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Aug 18, 2022 - Project Manager in Chicago, ILRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company culture, project exposure and experience, benefits, work hard / play hard environment.
Sink or swim atmosphere, teams are sometimes clingy.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Apr 21, 2022 - Superintendent in Washington, DCRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everything, literally. Time Projects Employees Leadership Development Free food Free drinks High quality IT and PPE provided Great clients No micromanaging Safety dept. rocks Even the trailers are legit
You’re gonna work, but that’s why you’re gonna be paid well and enjoy it.Continue reading
Clune Construction Reviews FAQs
Clune Construction has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 63 reviews left anonymously by employees. 89% of employees would recommend working at Clune Construction to a friend and 89% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
89% of Clune Construction employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Clune Construction 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.6 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.